Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
*CHECK YOUR FROZEN FOOD* 01:08 - Jul 7 with 1385 viewstheloneranger

Urgent National Frozen Veg Recall after nine dead

https://policehour.co.uk/2018/07/urgent-national-frozen-veg-recall-after-nine-de

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

*CHECK YOUR FROZEN FOOD* on 01:14 - Jul 7 with 1379 viewsHighjack

Or alternatively cook your food properly

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

*CHECK YOUR FROZEN FOOD* on 06:32 - Jul 7 with 1304 viewsScottishEddie

*CHECK YOUR FROZEN FOOD* on 01:14 - Jul 7 by Highjack

Or alternatively cook your food properly

Indeed, frozen veg? 🤮

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

*CHECK YOUR FROZEN FOOD* on 07:44 - Jul 7 with 1266 viewsHighjack

The bacteria dies at about 60 degrees. Why do people need to be spoon fed basic survival tips these days.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

*CHECK YOUR FROZEN FOOD* on 10:19 - Jul 7 with 1162 viewsProfessor

*CHECK YOUR FROZEN FOOD* on 07:44 - Jul 7 by Highjack

The bacteria dies at about 60 degrees. Why do people need to be spoon fed basic survival tips these days.

Depends on the species, strain and length of heating. Not all bacteria are killed at 60. Spore-forming bacteria can re-germinate after heating-hence the need to refrigerate cooked moist foods like meat, rice and veg. Listeria is very nasty and resilient. Cross contamination is as likely a problem of any food borne pathogen as directly consuming the contaminated food.
*CHECK YOUR FROZEN FOOD* on 10:40 - Jul 7 with 1133 viewsmoonie

*CHECK YOUR FROZEN FOOD* on 10:19 - Jul 7 by Professor

Depends on the species, strain and length of heating. Not all bacteria are killed at 60. Spore-forming bacteria can re-germinate after heating-hence the need to refrigerate cooked moist foods like meat, rice and veg. Listeria is very nasty and resilient. Cross contamination is as likely a problem of any food borne pathogen as directly consuming the contaminated food.

Just take on board what Prof says
*CHECK YOUR FROZEN FOOD* on 15:57 - Jul 7 with 1015 viewsHighjack

*CHECK YOUR FROZEN FOOD* on 10:19 - Jul 7 by Professor

So you agree that cooking food properly and practising good hygiene and food preparation standards minimises the risk?

*CHECK YOUR FROZEN FOOD* on 16:00 - Jul 7 with 1008 viewsjack2jack

Shrimps can be a real problem, take care all.😉
*CHECK YOUR FROZEN FOOD* on 16:09 - Jul 7 with 990 viewsItchySphincter

*CHECK YOUR FROZEN FOOD* on 16:00 - Jul 7 by jack2jack

Shrimps can be a real problem, take care all.😉

Frozen vag.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

*CHECK YOUR FROZEN FOOD* on 16:14 - Jul 7 with 979 viewsjack2jack

*CHECK YOUR FROZEN FOOD* on 16:09 - Jul 7 by ItchySphincter

Frozen vag.

I like mine fresh ta😀
*CHECK YOUR FROZEN FOOD* on 16:37 - Jul 7 with 957 viewsDDCH

Thanks, I buy the cheap frozen veg as it's already cut into tiny bits to stir into some rice to have with grilled chicken on my diet. Have not been ill yet, but don't think I will chance it

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

*CHECK YOUR FROZEN FOOD* on 17:37 - Jul 7 with 921 viewsProfessor

*CHECK YOUR FROZEN FOOD* on 15:57 - Jul 7 by Highjack

So you agree that cooking food properly and practising good hygiene and food preparation standards minimises the risk?

Yes, of course. As you say not everyone gets this. However, it is not as simple as that. Eating out of the home is always a bigger risk too. Food borne disease affects the very young (immunologically naive) and the old (immunosenescent) the most but there is also a
16-24 peak where knowledge is poor and behaviour more risky. I have a small pot of money to develop something to target this group.
*CHECK YOUR FROZEN FOOD* on 17:42 - Jul 7 with 908 viewsLeonWasGod

*CHECK YOUR FROZEN FOOD* on 17:37 - Jul 7 by Professor

Yes, of course. As you say not everyone gets this. However, it is not as simple as that. Eating out of the home is always a bigger risk too. Food borne disease affects the very young (immunologically naive) and the old (immunosenescent) the most but there is also a
16-24 peak where knowledge is poor and behaviour more risky. I have a small pot of money to develop something to target this group.

You could buy a small stove to cook their food properly for them

(I know that's not what you mean).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024