Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kane is very, very overrated. 09:41 - Jul 7 with 3075 viewsomarjack

I'm not taking the p!ss. I'm serious.

His goal record is great at Tottenham. A really good finisher,and puts himself in position to score.

But when he has the ball at his fee I dare say he's as bad as our current strikers.He can't pass, He can't create anything without the support of great AMF and wingers around him. He's a poacher, No pace, no dribbling skills whatsoever. Just takes advantage of good passes and he finishes them off. That's obviously very important but still it's not enough to consider him world class.

Haven't you seen Lukaku yesterday? I hate everything relating to Man Utd but you have to admit,that's what a world class forward should look like. Fast,good at one on ones. good passer,defends when needed.

Another very overrated striker is Cavani.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2018 9:46]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Kane is very, very overrated. on 09:42 - Jul 7 with 2288 views34dfgdf54

This must be a joke
Kane is very, very overrated. on 09:52 - Jul 7 with 2255 viewsraynor94

Kane is very, very overrated. on 09:42 - Jul 7 by 34dfgdf54

This must be a joke

No, he's just a wum posting for a reaction

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Kane is very, very overrated. on 09:55 - Jul 7 with 2245 viewsomarjack

Deluded England fans are already pouring in numbers.

Kane is very, very overrated. on 09:56 - Jul 7 with 2234 viewsnantywatcher

Goals matter!
I thought he was dire against Tunisia, ponderous, lost every one to one challenge, looked laboured in everything he did BUT his goals won the game. Looking sharper as the tournament progresses.
Goals matter.
Kane is very, very overrated. on 10:00 - Jul 7 with 2223 viewsomarjack

Kane is very, very overrated. on 09:56 - Jul 7 by nantywatcher

Goals matter!
I thought he was dire against Tunisia, ponderous, lost every one to one challenge, looked laboured in everything he did BUT his goals won the game. Looking sharper as the tournament progresses.
Goals matter.

4 out of his 6 goals are penalties. He's been mediocre in this WC..it's a fact and nobody can change that.

At Tottenham he's surrounded by quality like Eriksen,Son and Dembele etc..they can make many strikers look good. Although I'm aware of how good he is with Tottenham. After all, goals matter.

But play Kane out of his poacher CF position and he's finished. Even Vardy is a better player than Kane. He can take on defenders, create something out of nothing and can play wide.

Kane is very, very overrated. on 10:05 - Jul 7 with 2203 viewsJango

Kane is very, very overrated. on 10:00 - Jul 7 by omarjack

4 out of his 6 goals are penalties. He's been mediocre in this WC..it's a fact and nobody can change that.

At Tottenham he's surrounded by quality like Eriksen,Son and Dembele etc..they can make many strikers look good. Although I'm aware of how good he is with Tottenham. After all, goals matter.

But play Kane out of his poacher CF position and he's finished. Even Vardy is a better player than Kane. He can take on defenders, create something out of nothing and can play wide.

How many goals did Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Salah, aguero etc score?
Kane is very, very overrated. on 10:10 - Jul 7 with 2190 viewsomarjack

Kane is very, very overrated. on 10:05 - Jul 7 by Jango

How many goals did Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Salah, aguero etc score?

Messi, Neymar, Salah are wingers.

Salah is the only player in his team that's worth anything. He missed the first match as well.

Messi and Neymar did ok..both are wingers..it's harder for them to score.

Suarez didn't have much quality behind him. Plus perhaps he underperformed as well?

What's your point?

Kane is very, very overrated. on 10:12 - Jul 7 with 2182 viewsvalleyboy

Kane is very, very overrated. on 10:00 - Jul 7 by omarjack

How deluded are you or a case that you don’t like the English

Some of the best goals I have seen have been scored by Harry Kane

He’s so bad that Real Madrid are prepared to pay a World record transfer for him

Perhaps they will change their mind, now that they have read your postings, I don’t think so
Login to get fewer ads

Kane is very, very overrated. on 10:14 - Jul 7 with 2171 viewsomarjack

Kane is very, very overrated. on 10:12 - Jul 7 by valleyboy

How deluded are you or a case that you don’t like the English

Some of the best goals I have seen have been scored by Harry Kane

He’s so bad that Real Madrid are prepared to pay a World record transfer for him

Perhaps they will change their mind, now that they have read your postings, I don’t think so

LOL Real Madrid? When did this ever happen?

Plus Madrid's recruitment is kind of a joke..They still give Benzema new deals to stay with them despite being sh!t. so if they're interested in Kane as you claim. Then what does it signify really?

Maybe they'd want him as a benchwarmer?

And as for me hating the English as you claim. I just called Vardy the better striker. I'm being objective here.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2018 10:16]

Kane is very, very overrated. on 10:21 - Jul 7 with 2138 viewsirishswan546

Kane is very, very overrated. on 09:55 - Jul 7 by omarjack

Deluded England fans are already pouring in numbers.

I'm Irish and if you were talking about the likes of dele Ali or John stones I might agree, but I can confirm in my opinion kane is one of the best out and out strikers in the world, it's your opinion that he is not but you seem to be one of the very few that has that opinion if not the only one.
Kane is very, very overrated. on 10:22 - Jul 7 with 2136 viewsvalleyboy

Kane is very, very overrated. on 10:14 - Jul 7 by omarjack

LOL Real Madrid? When did this ever happen?

Plus Madrid's recruitment is kind of a joke..They still give Benzema new deals to stay with them despite being sh!t. so if they're interested in Kane as you claim. Then what does it signify really?

Maybe they'd want him as a benchwarmer?

And as for me hating the English as you claim. I just called Vardy the better striker. I'm being objective here.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2018 10:16]

So if Vardy is the better striker, then tell me how many goals did he score in all competitions last year compare to Kane

At the end of the day, a striker is on the field to score goals
Kane is very, very overrated. on 10:25 - Jul 7 with 2125 viewsomarjack

Kane is very, very overrated. on 10:22 - Jul 7 by valleyboy

So if Vardy is the better striker, then tell me how many goals did he score in all competitions last year compare to Kane

At the end of the day, a striker is on the field to score goals

Vardy scored 17 goals in the PL I think. playing many times in wide positions accommodating Iheanacho or Okazaki as CF..plus he's surrounded with weaker quality which might affect his performance.

Kane is a better finisher than Vardy as well. But overall, Vardy is the better footballer.

Kane is very, very overrated. on 10:31 - Jul 7 with 2109 viewsomarjack

Southgate should start

Vardy over Kane
Alex-Arnold over Trippier
Butland over Pickford
Loftus-Cheek instead of Alli
Delph instead of Young pushed as LWB (Sessegnon would have been way better though)

If he does that he might actually have a chance for the title.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2018 10:34]

Kane is very, very overrated. on 10:33 - Jul 7 with 2094 viewsChief

I'd like to see Sweden win today.

But I'd have to say that Kane is probably England's one true world class player.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Kane is very, very overrated. on 10:35 - Jul 7 with 2089 viewsomarjack

Kane is very, very overrated. on 10:33 - Jul 7 by Chief

I'd like to see Sweden win today.

But I'd have to say that Kane is probably England's one true world class player.

No it's Kyle Walker.

Kane is very, very overrated. on 10:36 - Jul 7 with 2086 viewsvalleyboy

Kane is very, very overrated. on 10:25 - Jul 7 by omarjack

Vardy scored 17 goals in the PL I think. playing many times in wide positions accommodating Iheanacho or Okazaki as CF..plus he's surrounded with weaker quality which might affect his performance.

Kane is a better finisher than Vardy as well. But overall, Vardy is the better footballer.

Vardy plays wide for one simple reason in that it suits his type of play (his pace) and that he’s not that good playing down the middle

For a player to score 30 goals in 37 games (2 coming on as substitute) in the hardest league in the World says a lot about a player
Kane is very, very overrated. on 10:41 - Jul 7 with 2073 viewsWhiterockin

Original poster is just an idiot looking for a reaction. He just does this to cover his total lack of understanding of football.
Kane is very, very overrated. on 10:44 - Jul 7 with 2061 viewsomarjack

Kane is very, very overrated. on 10:41 - Jul 7 by Whiterockin

Original poster is just an idiot looking for a reaction. He just does this to cover his total lack of understanding of football.

Kane is very, very overrated. on 11:20 - Jul 7 with 1993 viewsPentyrchJack

OP must be attention seeker as even the most partisan fans rate Kane. FFS a homegrown local lad who has decided to stay with his boyhood club.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Kane is very, very overrated. on 11:33 - Jul 7 with 1972 viewsomarjack

To be honest, at this point I'd even start Welbeck instead of boring Kane.

He'd at least add a flare to England's attack which seriously lacks wingers by the way. I'd push Vardy for CF being pacy and all. And Welbeck can work his magic from the flanks with dangerous one on ones and meticulous passing skills.

All the while Jordan Henderson could be deployed as RW (or 2nd CF) instead of Sterling to add an element of surprise. He can cut deep when no one is looking with sudden bursts of dribbling towards wide areas opening space for Danny Welbeck to score quality goals.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2018 11:35]

Kane is very, very overrated. on 12:13 - Jul 7 with 1909 viewsvalleyboy

Kane is very, very overrated. on 11:20 - Jul 7 by PentyrchJack

OP must be attention seeker as even the most partisan fans rate Kane. FFS a homegrown local lad who has decided to stay with his boyhood club.

He’s obviously never played football in a decent league in his life and wouldn’t understand the quality of a player like Harry Kane
Kane is very, very overrated. on 12:18 - Jul 7 with 1896 viewsomarjack

Kane is very, very overrated. on 12:13 - Jul 7 by valleyboy

He’s obviously never played football in a decent league in his life and wouldn’t understand the quality of a player like Harry Kane

ummm..lol..wow.

All the while I've been talking to Luis Suarez without me knowing.

Thank you for condescending and sharing your precious opinion about Harry Kane. It take a football player who plays in a decent league to make such analysis. I assume you are one right? or why would your opinion regarding Kane be more valid than mine?

Unless you're really a professional footballer who plays in a "decent" league..if it's true then reveal yourself.

lol you tosser. some fail that was.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2018 12:19]

Kane is very, very overrated. on 12:58 - Jul 7 with 1836 viewsjackal

They said on the programme last night that he was a £100 million pound striker.

Dream on..
Kane is very, very overrated. on 12:59 - Jul 7 with 1834 viewsKennedy

Op knows as much about football as his avatar does about film making.

Just call me JFK

Kane is very, very overrated. on 13:03 - Jul 7 with 1826 viewsNeath_Jack

Kane is very, very overrated. on 12:58 - Jul 7 by jackal

They said on the programme last night that he was a £100 million pound striker.

Dream on..

He’d be closer to £100m than £50m though.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024