Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only good thing about England winning 16:24 - Jul 7 with 1714 viewsandrew

We get Martin and kris back training as soon as.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Only good thing about England winning on 16:53 - Jul 7 with 1350 viewsLeonWasGod

They'll have a break now. Think it's already confirmed they'll miss the start of the season. I suppose you could argue they've deserved a break, but you could also argue they've just had one.
Only good thing about England winning on 17:01 - Jul 7 with 1322 viewsJohnw102

The old club v country argument. We pay the wages!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Only good thing about England winning on 17:14 - Jul 7 with 1282 viewssainthelens

The good thing about them winning is the inevitable come down/ tears/ blaming officials that will follow WHEN they fall at the final hurdle.
Will be spectacular and very very enjoyable.
Only good thing about England winning on 17:21 - Jul 7 with 1248 viewsraynor94

Only good thing about England winning on 17:14 - Jul 7 by sainthelens

The good thing about them winning is the inevitable come down/ tears/ blaming officials that will follow WHEN they fall at the final hurdle.
Will be spectacular and very very enjoyable.

Well, you said that about the group, last sixteen and now the Quarters, England fans must be chuffed at your latest prediction Whatever happens now they have made the last four of a World cup, a considerable achievement

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Only good thing about England winning on 17:29 - Jul 7 with 1210 viewssainthelens

Only good thing about England winning on 17:21 - Jul 7 by raynor94

Well, you said that about the group, last sixteen and now the Quarters, England fans must be chuffed at your latest prediction Whatever happens now they have made the last four of a World cup, a considerable achievement

Please please keep believing you'll win it. It'll make for an amazing night when they don't.
Only good thing about England winning on 17:33 - Jul 7 with 1191 viewsLeonWasGod

Only good thing about England winning on 17:29 - Jul 7 by sainthelens

Please please keep believing you'll win it. It'll make for an amazing night when they don't.

I don't think any England supporter thinks they can go the whole way, forget what the press say. Anything from now on is a bonus. It obviously hurts not being involved though 😂
Only good thing about England winning on 17:35 - Jul 7 with 1185 viewssainthelens

Only good thing about England winning on 17:33 - Jul 7 by LeonWasGod

I don't think any England supporter thinks they can go the whole way, forget what the press say. Anything from now on is a bonus. It obviously hurts not being involved though 😂

Stupid post FFS. Every England thinks they'll win it. You blind and deaf ???
Only good thing about England winning on 17:36 - Jul 7 with 1178 viewsswanforthemoney

Only good thing about England winning on 17:33 - Jul 7 by LeonWasGod

I think that’s it now. England need a lot of luck to progress further. France and Belgium are both better sides even if England get to the final.

I stand in the North Stand

Login to get fewer ads

Only good thing about England winning on 17:43 - Jul 7 with 1150 viewsraynor94

Only good thing about England winning on 17:29 - Jul 7 by sainthelens

I certainly don't think they will win it, but I'm amused at your predictions of them blowing it. I think they could reach th final, by Belgium or France would have to much for them

Good news for you

Only good thing about England winning on 17:45 - Jul 7 with 1135 viewsOldjack

Only good thing about England winning on 17:21 - Jul 7 by raynor94

considerable achievement my arse ,they still haven't played a decent team yet ,ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Only good thing about England winning on 17:46 - Jul 7 with 1132 viewsLeonWasGod

Only good thing about England winning on 17:35 - Jul 7 by sainthelens

Stupid post FFS. Every England thinks they'll win it. You blind and deaf ???

No, but I am English. The hysteria you're seeing now is because we didn't expect to get very far. Not because we did.
Only good thing about England winning on 18:15 - Jul 7 with 1080 viewsraynor94

Only good thing about England winning on 17:45 - Jul 7 by Oldjack

considerable achievement my arse ,they still haven't played a decent team yet ,ffs

You can only beat what's put in front of you, you might get the hang of this football lark one day

Only good thing about England winning on 18:33 - Jul 7 with 1047 viewsOldjack

Only good thing about England winning on 18:15 - Jul 7 by raynor94

You can only beat what's put in front of you, you might get the hang of this football lark one day

shrupp you dull bastard ,! they beat two pub teams ,got lucky and then beat another crap team who never turned up on the day ,theses deluded tvats actual think they can win it now
[Post edited 7 Jul 2018 18:37]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Only good thing about England winning on 18:44 - Jul 7 with 1018 viewsmoonie

Well Alan,Wales wouldn't have beaten Sweden and possibly not Tunisia or Panama .

Fact is they are ,Wales isn't.

Why couldn't we beat the Irish a.lowing that filthy kunt Maclean to prosper .

We re in no position to act in any way better
Only good thing about England winning on 18:55 - Jul 7 with 985 viewsmonmouth

Only good thing about England winning on 18:44 - Jul 7 by moonie

Well Alan,Wales wouldn't have beaten Sweden and possibly not Tunisia or Panama .

Wales would have beaten Tunisia, Panama and Sweden. They would have probably lost to Columbia though, unless they'd got a gift penalty.

I think England could easily win this now. They would be the first championship standard team to do so (make no mistake, any half decent Premier league team would beat those two teams today), but you can only beat what's in front of you and they did that convincingly.

If they can beat Croatia, or get lucky and play Russia, I think they will win it, and if they do, they deserve it. At least there'll be no more 1966 shit. History says it's them or France. So few 'new' teams ever win. France were the last in 1998.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Only good thing about England winning on 18:55 - Jul 7 with 984 viewsOldjack

What's Wales got to do with anything ,we know our place in the world of football ,those deluded tvats don't ,it's a damn shame they got a very easy group ,on any given day the Brazilians, the Spanish ,French not to mention the Germans would trounce them , it's gonna end in tears for the deluded ones

Only good thing about England winning on 19:05 - Jul 7 with 972 viewsOldjack

Only good thing about England winning on 18:55 - Jul 7 by monmouth

Wales would have beaten Tunisia, Panama and Sweden. They would have probably lost to Columbia though, unless they'd got a gift penalty.

I think England could easily win this now. They would be the first championship standard team to do so (make no mistake, any half decent Premier league team would beat those two teams today), but you can only beat what's in front of you and they did that convincingly.

If they can beat Croatia, or get lucky and play Russia, I think they will win it, and if they do, they deserve it. At least there'll be no more 1966 shit. History says it's them or France. So few 'new' teams ever win. France were the last in 1998.

my monies on the Belgium's

Only good thing about England winning on 19:13 - Jul 7 with 960 viewsFireboy2

Shows how much you know about the welsh football team

We would have beaten both panama and tunisia,we all know how well we do against belgium,beaten sweden to get to semis

Btw never mind the swans when was the last time you watch the welsh football team richsrd?
Only good thing about England winning on 19:16 - Jul 7 with 952 viewsplasjack

Only good thing about England winning on 18:55 - Jul 7 by Oldjack

What's Wales got to do with anything ,we know our place in the world of football ,those deluded tvats don't ,it's a damn shame they got a very easy group ,on any given day the Brazilians, the Spanish ,French not to mention the Germans would trounce them , it's gonna end in tears for the deluded ones

Anti English hysteria from you how strange, perhaps the Swans would benefit by applying to join the Welsh Premier League.
Only good thing about England winning on 19:31 - Jul 7 with 941 viewsOldjack

Only good thing about England winning on 19:16 - Jul 7 by plasjack

Anti English hysteria from you how strange, perhaps the Swans would benefit by applying to join the Welsh Premier League.

Hysteria ? it's just the way they keep banging on about it in the media about how good they are when in reality they're not very good , i forgot to mention Argentinian Portugal and Belgium in the list

Only good thing about England winning on 19:36 - Jul 7 with 934 viewsplasjack

Only good thing about England winning on 19:31 - Jul 7 by Oldjack

Hysteria ? it's just the way they keep banging on about it in the media about how good they are when in reality they're not very good , i forgot to mention Argentinian Portugal and Belgium in the list

Rolling laughter and smilies sum you up, apart from that what's your thoughts on Russia on winning the cup, after all you are a Red.
Only good thing about England winning on 19:41 - Jul 7 with 923 viewsraynor94

Only good thing about England winning on 19:31 - Jul 7 by Oldjack

Not very good? irrespective who they have played, they have beaten them, and deserve to be where they are, I've got a funny feeling you are going to be spewing again mind your shoes it's a dodgy pint again

Only good thing about England winning on 19:44 - Jul 7 with 917 viewsOldjack

Only good thing about England winning on 19:36 - Jul 7 by plasjack

Rolling laughter and smilies sum you up, apart from that what's your thoughts on Russia on winning the cup, after all you are a Red.

Red ? o dull hole , Croatia are my outside bet to win it ,but the Belgium's are a real force playing some great football atm

Only good thing about England winning on 19:50 - Jul 7 with 907 viewsplasjack

Only good thing about England winning on 19:44 - Jul 7 by Oldjack

Red ? o dull hole , Croatia are my outside bet to win it ,but the Belgium's are a real force playing some great football atm

France for me but they play in blue, just like them up the road, but they don't play hoofball.
Only good thing about England winning on 20:08 - Jul 7 with 868 viewsmoonie

Alan.
Read what is written please about Wales vis vis England ,then sit down,have pave a glass of elderberry wine then reflect and think outside the box,so to speak .

Mind the heat
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024