Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ally McCoist 21:54 - Jul 7 with 4052 viewsmoonie

Fair play, best co commentator / pundit.

Fair ,honest,free of banal drivel ,knowledgable too.

Jon Champion too, for me,best commentator
Ally McCoist on 21:57 - Jul 7 with 4030 viewsraynor94

Got to agree, excellent tonight

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ally McCoist on 21:58 - Jul 7 with 4024 viewsploppy

McCoist has been excellent. And Jon Champion is so much better than "Not For Me Clive" Tyldesley.
Ally McCoist on 21:59 - Jul 7 with 4022 viewsmoonie

The two bounce off each other Ray.

BBC seems to be overblown drivel with commentators to match .

Jonathan Pearce ff s

No Keane tonight either
Ally McCoist on 22:06 - Jul 7 with 3994 viewsBadlands

The only English language ones I l ave the sound on for.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Ally McCoist on 22:06 - Jul 7 with 3991 viewsbuilthjack

Ally McCoist on 21:59 - Jul 7 by moonie

The two bounce off each other Ray.

BBC seems to be overblown drivel with commentators to match .

Jonathan Pearce ff s

No Keane tonight either

Keane usually goes home early from world cups

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ally McCoist on 22:14 - Jul 7 with 3936 viewsKilkennyjack

Correct.

Beware of the Risen People

Ally McCoist on 09:32 - Jul 8 with 3747 viewsdickythorpe

Sounds like Kevin bridges, but better than most.
Ally McCoist on 09:36 - Jul 8 with 3733 viewsWhiterockin

Danny Murphy is my personal favorite.
Login to get fewer ads

Ally McCoist on 09:48 - Jul 8 with 3706 viewspikeypaul

McCoust is head and shoulders above the muppets we normally have to listen to.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Ally McCoist on 10:13 - Jul 8 with 3681 viewsepaul

Reminds me of Ally McMoist from Soccer am

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Ally McCoist on 10:41 - Jul 8 with 3651 viewsjasper_T

Ally McCoist on 09:36 - Jul 8 by Whiterockin

Thanks, Mrs Murphy.
Ally McCoist on 11:41 - Jul 8 with 3576 viewspencoedjack

Kevin Kilbane is mine although I do like Murphy & McCoist
Ally McCoist on 14:23 - Jul 8 with 3481 viewskarnataka

Who was the commentator for the Sweden/England game? Had to watch the remainder of the match with the sound off after England scored because he became more and more nauseating the longer the game went on. And as for Keown alongside him, dear me.
Ally McCoist on 14:29 - Jul 8 with 3468 viewsjasper_T

Ally McCoist on 11:41 - Jul 8 by pencoedjack

Kevin Kilbane is mine although I do like Murphy & McCoist

Kilbane can be alright but he's got a pretty loose grasp of the actual rules and likes to show it off at least once per game (usually stuff like insisting that intent or maliciousness are necessary for something to be dangerous play). His co-commentator usually goes quite for a bit not wanting to correct him on air.
Ally McCoist on 15:04 - Jul 8 with 3436 viewsLeonWasGod

Ally McCoist on 14:23 - Jul 8 by karnataka

Who was the commentator for the Sweden/England game? Had to watch the remainder of the match with the sound off after England scored because he became more and more nauseating the longer the game went on. And as for Keown alongside him, dear me.

Completely agree. I feel sorry for Keown, thinking and speaking at the same time is obviously difficult for him. Too many concussions in his playing days I reckon. You can add chris Sutton to that list too - the Katie Hopkins of punditry, truly awful. They make shearer look like Einstein.

What’s happened to Scott and the rest of the girls? Better than some of these ex-pros.
Ally McCoist on 16:09 - Jul 8 with 3387 viewskarnataka

Ally McCoist on 15:04 - Jul 8 by LeonWasGod

Completely agree. I feel sorry for Keown, thinking and speaking at the same time is obviously difficult for him. Too many concussions in his playing days I reckon. You can add chris Sutton to that list too - the Katie Hopkins of punditry, truly awful. They make shearer look like Einstein.

What’s happened to Scott and the rest of the girls? Better than some of these ex-pros.

Just found out the nauseating commentator was Guy Mowbray but also found this from The Independent about some bizarre things Keown said during the match about book readers and putting on sprinklers, both of which I missed because I'd probably turned the sound off by then. They should have asked him for a test sample for analysis after saying things like that!

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/world-cup-england-v-swede
Ally McCoist on 17:34 - Jul 8 with 3340 viewsjackal

He's very knowledgeable

I just wish he'd stop saying "unbelievable"

Ally McCoist is the best by far.

Tyldesley and Hoddle are sickeningly biased..
Ally McCoist on 17:42 - Jul 8 with 3331 viewsjasper_T

The BBC hired Danny Murphy when they thought Shearer was starting to sound a little too insightful for their target audience.
Ally McCoist on 18:16 - Jul 8 with 3292 viewsswansvalleyjack

McCoist can be so funny. France World Cup 1998.

Des Lynam to Ally in Studio. " You been looking at the Paris sights Ally, have you been to The Louvre"

Ally - quick as a flash - " Well Des, after that Curry we had last night, it was the first place I ran to this morning ".

Des just creased up. Hilarious.
Ally McCoist on 18:35 - Jul 8 with 3259 viewsploppy

How Alan Shearer got a job as a pundit I'll never know. He can't even get his words out ... e.g. he should , he should, he should have done better. It's not a stammer but it's really irritating. Once you start noticing it, it'll get on your t!ts.

Best to worst for me (as co-commentator):
McCoist
Murphy
G Neville
Dixon
Kilbane
Keown
Lawro
Hoddle
P Neville
Ally McCoist on 19:18 - Jul 8 with 3234 viewsLeonWasGod

Ally McCoist on 16:09 - Jul 8 by karnataka

Just found out the nauseating commentator was Guy Mowbray but also found this from The Independent about some bizarre things Keown said during the match about book readers and putting on sprinklers, both of which I missed because I'd probably turned the sound off by then. They should have asked him for a test sample for analysis after saying things like that!

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/world-cup-england-v-swede

That’s brilliant. He’s such a plumb.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024