Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should England players and staff get HONOURED. 22:47 - Jul 7 with 3128 viewsLoyal

If they win the world cup.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 22:51 - Jul 7 with 2078 viewsbuilthjack

They won't win it

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 22:52 - Jul 7 with 2069 viewsLoyal

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 22:51 - Jul 7 by builthjack

They won't win it

If they did ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 22:55 - Jul 7 with 2064 viewsbuilthjack

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 22:52 - Jul 7 by Loyal

If they did ?

If they did, then rebuild offas dyke. You won't hear the end of it

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 23:00 - Jul 7 with 2043 viewsDarran

Yes but that’s just going by previous history and for an example I’ll give you Simon Jones.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 23:02 - Jul 7 with 2038 viewstheloneranger

Sir Clive Woodward

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 23:12 - Jul 7 with 2013 viewspeenemunde

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 22:55 - Jul 7 by builthjack

If they did, then rebuild offas dyke. You won't hear the end of it

Jealously will get you nowhere
Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 23:37 - Jul 7 with 1976 viewsmajorraglan

If they win it I expect they will be honoured, that said I hope they get beaten by Croatia.
Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 23:48 - Jul 7 with 1960 viewscosy121

I would like an extra 3 days off for every one in England /Wales,with £500 tax refund for all. No holiday for the Scott's
Login to get fewer ads

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 00:01 - Jul 8 with 1943 viewsBadlands

Because England could dine out on that win for the next 52 years and crow over the whole of Europe they would be honoured and Brexit would be haled to make it easier for In-girl-land fans to continue abusing our European allies.
Who do you love more The World Cup or Brexit?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 00:02 - Jul 8 with 1943 viewsItchySphincter

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 22:51 - Jul 7 by builthjack

They won't win it

They’ve already won it, haven’t they?

Arise Sir Dele Alli has a certain ring to it.....

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 00:11 - Jul 8 with 1931 viewsBadlands

OK
Taking 1966 as the marker Southgate would get a knighthood.
Captain Kane possibly an OBE next year

But that was it based solely on winning the tournament.
All thanks to Stalingrad.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 00:35 - Jul 8 with 1913 viewsomarjack

By honouring them you mean the fans should stand in line to suck Alli's d!ck while Eric Dier films it?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 10:13 - Jul 8 with 1835 viewsKilkennyjack

Yes.

But when Scotland and Wales win the next 2, then the same should not apply. The governments of these nations should honour the players of these nations. ....😎

Beware of the Risen People

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 10:20 - Jul 8 with 1820 viewsMattG

Should? No.
Will? Probably.
Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 10:33 - Jul 8 with 1801 viewsJinxy

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 23:48 - Jul 7 by cosy121

I would like an extra 3 days off for every one in England /Wales,with £500 tax refund for all. No holiday for the Scott's

Fair enough, but can an exemption be made for Mr Sinclair?
Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 10:36 - Jul 8 with 1795 viewssainthelens

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 10:20 - Jul 8 by MattG

Should? No.
Will? Probably.

When they collapse, there will be a national mourning on a scale of Diana's death.
Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 10:39 - Jul 8 with 1781 viewsomarjack

Sir Dele Alli (CBE), kneel before his excellence..don't kneel so much or he'll put it in your mouth and film it.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2018 10:52]

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 11:33 - Jul 8 with 1724 viewsBillyChong

They haven’t beaten anyone decent. So no.
Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 11:39 - Jul 8 with 1711 viewspencoedjack

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 10:20 - Jul 8 by MattG

Should? No.
Will? Probably.

This ^
Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 11:40 - Jul 8 with 1705 viewsomarjack

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 11:33 - Jul 8 by BillyChong

They haven’t beaten anyone decent. So no.

"GASP" Dear Lord are you mad! Traitor to the British Empire. You sullied the name of your HRM the Queen herself!

Kane's last minute winner against Tunisian goat shepherds had me all in a shiver! What's more decent than that?
[Post edited 8 Jul 2018 11:41]

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 12:17 - Jul 8 with 1673 viewsexiledclaseboy

Of course they should if they win it. It would be a fantastic achievement whether we like it or not

Poll: Tory leader

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 12:21 - Jul 8 with 1668 viewsexiledclaseboy

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 11:40 - Jul 8 by omarjack

"GASP" Dear Lord are you mad! Traitor to the British Empire. You sullied the name of your HRM the Queen herself!

Kane's last minute winner against Tunisian goat shepherds had me all in a shiver! What's more decent than that?
[Post edited 8 Jul 2018 11:41]

“Tunisian goat shepherds”

I thought you abhorred racism in all its forms?

Poll: Tory leader

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 12:26 - Jul 8 with 1658 viewsdobjack2

No - but they will.
Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 12:28 - Jul 8 with 1654 viewsomarjack

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 12:21 - Jul 8 by exiledclaseboy

“Tunisian goat shepherds”

I thought you abhorred racism in all its forms?

lol it's a joke.

Now calling them suicide bombers..that would be actual racism. After all..what's wrong with being a goat shepherd? it's an honourable job that's for sure. You get to feed and guard friendly docile animals and collect their milk.

Taking the p!ss on other people's culture in a joking way never really bothered me.

What the UKIP and EDL and Trump nutters promote on actual political platforms is actual racism. Wanting to kill/deport people of different races is what's racist, Actual bullying in places in school/work etc because of being from a different background is racism.

Certainly not banter like this one..it's like calling the Swedish squad "IKEA assembly service workers"..I'm sure no one would take offence to that.

I might sound cheesy and all..but I guess we can make fun of each other while still care for one another. I wish Tunisians nothing but love and respect. Beautiful country with lots of beautiful people.

[Post edited 8 Jul 2018 12:34]

Should England players and staff get HONOURED. on 12:31 - Jul 8 with 1650 viewsMrSwerve

Sir Dele Alli...can you imagine.

Although he's used to being told to 'arise' from the floor...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024