Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it my imagination - or is something odd going on in this photo... 00:13 - Jul 8 with 3183 viewsswansRus

I was reading an online article about a USA heatwave - this photo was part of it -

[Post edited 8 Jul 2018 0:14]
Is it my imagination - or is something odd going on in this photo... on 00:28 - Jul 8 with 3151 viewsswansRus

that bump doesn't look quite right...
Is it my imagination - or is something odd going on in this photo... on 07:59 - Jul 8 with 3067 viewss1ackjack

Looks like the kid at the bottom of the photo is having a crap on a penguin.

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

Is it my imagination - or is something odd going on in this photo... on 17:54 - Jul 8 with 2826 viewsjacktar

Not one Swans shirt in sight.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Is it my imagination - or is something odd going on in this photo... on 17:56 - Jul 8 with 2820 viewsSwanjaxs

Prosser's not in it?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Is it my imagination - or is something odd going on in this photo... on 18:03 - Jul 8 with 2800 viewsjacktar

Is it my imagination - or is something odd going on in this photo... on 17:56 - Jul 8 by Swanjaxs

Prosser's not in it?

Perhaps he took the photo.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Is it my imagination - or is something odd going on in this photo... on 20:03 - Jul 8 with 2706 viewsItchySphincter

One hell of an outy.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Is it my imagination - or is something odd going on in this photo... on 20:58 - Jul 8 with 2649 viewstheloneranger

One hell of a pink bikini on him

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Is it my imagination - or is something odd going on in this photo... on 22:56 - Jul 8 with 2551 viewsthe_oracle

Is that Serena Williams front left?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024