Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disgusting "fans" 12:21 - Jul 8 with 9593 viewsomarjack

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/worldcup/ambulance-wrecked-by-england-

They could have killed someone by preventing the vehicle from arriving on time.

Only in England huh.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Disgusting "fans" on 17:43 - Jul 8 with 1362 viewsShaky

Disgusting "fans" on 17:34 - Jul 8 by peenemunde

Go and have a bit of time in your “safe space”.

Here's the thing, Penny; either you are actually a neo-Nazi or else you are playing one for your own personal amusement.

Whichever it is you are a low-life piece of shit.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Disgusting on 18:08 - Jul 8 with 1315 viewsomarjack

Someone should really throw the trash. It's been smelling for a while now.

Neo-Nazis, Fascists, EDL and vile c*nts swarming from all angles. Few years back you were all cowering like the small time sh!tc*nts that you are. But now that you feel emboldened to speak your mind using your @rseholes and there is no end to it. Your day will come. We will not go back to the 40's. Your wave of glory will fade soon and you will cower again. Keeping your medieval opinions all to yourselves.

Superior race lol..Illiterate trash the lot of you.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2018 18:10]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Disgusting "fans" on 18:15 - Jul 8 with 1295 viewsPegojack

Disgusting "fans" on 17:38 - Jul 8 by peenemunde

That is even worse

You didn't answer my question, butty, how's the wall building going? Made a lot of progress, has it?
Disgusting "fans" on 18:23 - Jul 8 with 1282 viewsPrivate_Partz

Wales has a population of 3m and England 60m . It follows that they will have more nutters. The vast majority of people are fine and the misguided over exuberant idiots should be brought to book.
Don't forget there were match day centres all over England in boiling weather and the booze flowing. The brain dead were bound to get a toe in.
We cant tar all the English with the same brush.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Disgusting "fans" on 18:27 - Jul 8 with 1272 viewsKerouac

Disgusting "fans" on 18:23 - Jul 8 by Private_Partz

Wales has a population of 3m and England 60m . It follows that they will have more nutters. The vast majority of people are fine and the misguided over exuberant idiots should be brought to book.
Don't forget there were match day centres all over England in boiling weather and the booze flowing. The brain dead were bound to get a toe in.

Quite right.

Bizarre thread by an increasingly bizarre poster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Disgusting on 18:32 - Jul 8 with 1252 viewsswanforthemoney

Yes, one brush for 60 million really isnt going to work.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2018 18:33]

I stand in the North Stand

Disgusting "fans" on 18:36 - Jul 8 with 1244 viewsHumpty

I haven't seen any one claim all English people are like that. If they have I'll take it back.

I don't see a problem with someone posting those videos on here.
Disgusting "fans" on 18:36 - Jul 8 with 1242 viewsswanforthemoney

Disgusting "fans" on 13:35 - Jul 8 by westside

And these people blame everything on immigrants.

They need to take a look at themselves

Absolutely. I think thats why they filmed it. So they could take a look at themselves.
As for blaming it on immigrants. Disgusting. No immigrant ever did anything wrong, ever.
English scum.

Login to get fewer ads

Disgusting "fans" on 18:41 - Jul 8 with 1233 viewsHumpty

Disgusting "fans" on 18:15 - Jul 8 by Pegojack

You didn't answer my question, butty, how's the wall building going? Made a lot of progress, has it?

I've been amused for a while by DGT's avatar.

A perfect example of Trumps ineptitude, lies and generally disgusting behaviour.

No wall built. Given up any pretence of Mexico paying for it. Failing to get congress to pay for it resulting in him taking kids hostage to force their hand. Even backing down from that when the heat got too much.

Only an idiot would use such an avatar to show support for Trump. Hence DGT using it to show support for Trump.
Disgusting "fans" on 18:43 - Jul 8 with 1222 viewsPrivate_Partz

Disgusting "fans" on 18:36 - Jul 8 by Humpty

I haven't seen any one claim all English people are like that. If they have I'll take it back.

I don't see a problem with someone posting those videos on here.

Fair comment Humps. Perhaps I am guilty of tarring with the same brush as well.
I see no issues with the videos either. These idiots should be exposed.
I just don't see the point in turning into a anti English thing. Same could easily have happened here but on a smaller scale.
This coming from someone who is coming round to an independent Wales way of thinking .:-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Disgusting "fans" on 18:49 - Jul 8 with 1212 viewsHumpty

Disgusting "fans" on 18:43 - Jul 8 by Private_Partz

Fair comment Humps. Perhaps I am guilty of tarring with the same brush as well.
I see no issues with the videos either. These idiots should be exposed.
I just don't see the point in turning into a anti English thing. Same could easily have happened here but on a smaller scale.
This coming from someone who is coming round to an independent Wales way of thinking .:-)

History does show us that SOME English football fans are far more prone to this sort of behaviour than the fans of the other British nations and RoI.
Disgusting "fans" on 18:56 - Jul 8 with 1195 viewsPrivate_Partz

Disgusting "fans" on 18:49 - Jul 8 by Humpty

History does show us that SOME English football fans are far more prone to this sort of behaviour than the fans of the other British nations and RoI.

Yep but it s down to the scale of things. All parts of the British Isles have improved though. Other countries have far bigger problems.

Disgusting on 19:05 - Jul 8 with 1161 viewspeenemunde

Disgusting "fans" on 17:43 - Jul 8 by Shaky

Here's the thing, Penny; either you are actually a neo-Nazi or else you are playing one for your own personal amusement.

Whichever it is you are a low-life piece of shit.

Here’s the thing shaky, you seem to tolerate all the anti English nonsense posted on here, but as soon as i make the valid point that the English are actually a very clever people, you accuse me of being a neo nazi.

And as for being a low life piece of shite, its still a few rungs above you on the evolutionary ladder.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2018 20:32]
Disgusting on 19:09 - Jul 8 with 1152 viewspeenemunde

Disgusting on 18:08 - Jul 8 by omarjack

Neo-Nazis, Fascists, EDL and vile c*nts swarming from all angles. Few years back you were all cowering like the small time sh!tc*nts that you are. But now that you feel emboldened to speak your mind using your @rseholes and there is no end to it. Your day will come. We will not go back to the 40's. Your wave of glory will fade soon and you will cower again. Keeping your medieval opinions all to yourselves.

Disgusting on 19:34 - Jul 8 with 1110 viewsFlashberryjack

Disgusting on 18:08 - Jul 8 by omarjack

What name did you used to post under ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Disgusting on 20:07 - Jul 8 with 1068 viewsswanforthemoney

In the original post
"They could have killed someone by preventing the vehicle from arriving on time. "

It just struck me: that someone could have been a child. A Welsh child on holiday in England.

So Omar you are quite right to have a go at the English fans for killing Welsh children. they are a disgrace. Im sure you hope Chernobyl explodes again with England 1 -0 up in the final and it has to be abandoned. That'll teach them.
OmarJack. Hero and defender of the Welsh.

Disgusting on 20:09 - Jul 8 with 1067 viewsswanforthemoney

ANd not only have they wrecked an Ikea, the bastards are looting it

Disgusting on 20:24 - Jul 8 with 1030 viewspeenemunde

Disgusting on 20:07 - Jul 8 by swanforthemoney

In the original post
"They could have killed someone by preventing the vehicle from arriving on time. "

It just struck me: that someone could have been a child. A Welsh child on holiday in England.

So Omar you are quite right to have a go at the English fans for killing Welsh children. they are a disgrace. Im sure you hope Chernobyl explodes again with England 1 -0 up in the final and it has to be abandoned. That'll teach them.
OmarJack. Hero and defender of the Welsh.

Omar isn’t even Welsh
Disgusting "fans" on 20:27 - Jul 8 with 1023 viewspeenemunde

Disgusting "fans" on 18:49 - Jul 8 by Humpty

You obviously haven’t been to a Rangers v celtic or Swansea v Cardiff match then have you.
Disgusting on 20:37 - Jul 8 with 996 viewsShaky

Disgusting on 19:05 - Jul 8 by peenemunde

Here’s the thing shaky, you seem to tolerate all the anti English nonsense posted on here, but as soon as i make the valid point that the English are actually a very clever people, you accuse me of being a neo nazi.

And as for being a low life piece of shite, its still a few rungs above you on the evolutionary ladder.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2018 20:32]

Really, Dim?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Disgusting "fans" on 20:38 - Jul 8 with 990 viewsSwanjaxs

Disgusting "fans" on 20:27 - Jul 8 by peenemunde

You obviously haven’t been to a Rangers v celtic or Swansea v Cardiff match then have you.

You been to an Old Firm game have you pee? Your brave ain't you

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Disgusting "fans" on 20:43 - Jul 8 with 967 viewspeenemunde

Disgusting "fans" on 20:38 - Jul 8 by Swanjaxs

You been to an Old Firm game have you pee? Your brave ain't you

Been to 20 of them . WATP🇬🇧
Disgusting "fans" on 20:43 - Jul 8 with 971 viewsHumpty

Disgusting "fans" on 20:27 - Jul 8 by peenemunde

I was talking about national teams.
Disgusting "fans" on 20:48 - Jul 8 with 957 viewsSwanjaxs

Disgusting "fans" on 20:43 - Jul 8 by peenemunde

Been to 20 of them . WATP🇬🇧

Only 20! Plastic 🇨🇮 Tiocfaidh ár lá 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Disgusting "fans" on 21:02 - Jul 8 with 911 viewspeenemunde

Disgusting "fans" on 20:43 - Jul 8 by Humpty

I was talking about national teams.

If you want to discuss violence at matches regarding British fans, you can’t nit pick certain areas, to suit your agenda.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024