Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust board elections - notification of ballot. 14:23 - Jul 8 with 10196 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust Board Elections 2018 — Notice of Ballot
July 8, 2018

Nine nominations for the seven vacancies on the Trust Board had been received by the closing date. As a result a ballot of eligible Full Members will now take place. An eligible full member is a member who, on the 16 June 2018, had paid an Adult or Senior membership fee for the 2017/18 Season.

A voting form, together with the candidate statements of the nine nominations, is being posted to UK addresses later this week. Members may vote for up to seven candidates on the voting paper which should be returned, in the envelope provided, to be received no later than 5pm on Friday 27 July 2018.

We will be contacting overseas members separately.

Poll: Tory leader

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 15:31 - Jul 17 with 1686 viewsajmcglashan

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 10:00 - Jul 17 by Shaky

Thanks.

I'll be honest with your Andrew, I am a little concerned about your level of experience.

However, just make sure you don't let Lisa steamroll you, and I am sure you will do very well!

Lisa and I have disagreed on a number of points but she is good to work with.

On the age front, I may not be the oldest but in terms of years worth of experience of corporate and legal negotiations with US equity houses I imagine I may be towards the top (Lisa trumps me on this I admit but she isn't running).
Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 15:51 - Jul 17 with 1661 viewsShaky

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 15:31 - Jul 17 by ajmcglashan

Lisa and I have disagreed on a number of points but she is good to work with.

On the age front, I may not be the oldest but in terms of years worth of experience of corporate and legal negotiations with US equity houses I imagine I may be towards the top (Lisa trumps me on this I admit but she isn't running).

Good, but I have to tell you you just got suckered by Dim aka E20, who elicited from you a thoughtful reply to a shrill question he clearly has no interest in; otherwise he would have responded you see.

He is just a self-absorbed emotional vampire. If i were you I really wouldn't give him the time of day.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 15:56]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 20:34 - Jul 17 with 1591 viewsGaryjack

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 22:15 - Jul 16 by Uxbridge

And you're deliberately misstating what i wrote.

What I wrote was crystal clear. Any decision is up to the members.

There's an offer from mediation? It goes to the members.

The board view that mediation has failed and want to proceed to legal action? That goes to the members.

Twist my words if you wish. That's been pretty common knowledge for ages mun.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2018 22:35]

I think you've twisted your own words in fairness!

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 23:02 - Jul 20 with 1465 viewslonglostjack

Just voted. Don’t forget.

As for you miserable feckers who couldn’t be arsed to spend a tenner - carry on moaning.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2018 23:06]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 08:24 - Jul 21 with 1403 viewsDewi1jack

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 23:02 - Jul 20 by longlostjack

Just voted. Don’t forget.

As for you miserable feckers who couldn’t be arsed to spend a tenner - carry on moaning.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2018 23:06]

How true.

Just hope there is a better "turn out" on the vote than the exceptionally poor 50% oddish on the legal vote.

Just a few minutes of your time to read it, mark the paper, stick it in an envelope and a 30 second stop by a postbox on your way to work
Don't even have to pay for a stamp you tight gits

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 10:51 - Jul 22 with 1320 viewsNookiejack

When is the mediation going to be concluded - as before you know it season will have started - then there will be cries to put everything on hold - as it will impact on our performance on the pitch.
Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 10:56 - Jul 22 with 1308 viewsthornabyswan

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 10:51 - Jul 22 by Nookiejack

When is the mediation going to be concluded - as before you know it season will have started - then there will be cries to put everything on hold - as it will impact on our performance on the pitch.

Yes good job it was put on hold last season or our performances would have really suffered.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 22:22 - Jul 22 with 1214 viewsNookiejack

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 10:56 - Jul 22 by thornabyswan

Yes good job it was put on hold last season or our performances would have really suffered.

That’s funny - but they were put on hold until after relegation battle.
Login to get fewer ads

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 22:24 - Jul 22 with 1213 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 22:22 - Jul 22 by Nookiejack

That’s funny - but they were put on hold until after relegation battle.

By the owners of the club, not the Trust.

Poll: Tory leader

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 23:47 - Jul 22 with 1144 viewsScottishEddie

Lets hope we get a fairly worded ballot paper this time

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 06:18 - Jul 23 with 1110 viewsE20Jack

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 15:51 - Jul 17 by Shaky

Good, but I have to tell you you just got suckered by Dim aka E20, who elicited from you a thoughtful reply to a shrill question he clearly has no interest in; otherwise he would have responded you see.

He is just a self-absorbed emotional vampire. If i were you I really wouldn't give him the time of day.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 15:56]

I missed this golden nugget

You didn’t understand the question and seemingly didn’t understand the reply.

As you have just shown with your obnoxious questioning of Andrew’s experience. Your raison d’être is to undermine absolutely anyone who you feel may steal your self created and fantasyland thunder on this subject. You have put too many God damn google hours into it to let someone else take the glory, right?

In fact it was this very subject that put you on your E20 obsessive path roughly a year ago now and also contributed to the destruction of your online persona. You have been in a state of meltdown, bitter jibes and conflict ever since.

You must be exhausted.

(Which a keen eye for psychology would also note in your “emotional vampire” created scenario. It is none other than how you are feeling than it is a portrayal of someone else. You are mentally fatigued by your own fantasy).
[Post edited 23 Jul 2018 6:24]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 20:25 - Jul 23 with 1014 viewsPhil_S

Just nudging this up as the closing date for members to vote is this Friday (27th)
Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 16:29 - Jul 24 with 918 viewsUxbridge

Bumpety bump.

3 days to go before ballot closes. Or, given the postal system, really should look to post them today or tomorrow at the latest.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024