Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust board elections - notification of ballot. 14:23 - Jul 8 with 10108 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust Board Elections 2018 — Notice of Ballot
July 8, 2018

Nine nominations for the seven vacancies on the Trust Board had been received by the closing date. As a result a ballot of eligible Full Members will now take place. An eligible full member is a member who, on the 16 June 2018, had paid an Adult or Senior membership fee for the 2017/18 Season.

A voting form, together with the candidate statements of the nine nominations, is being posted to UK addresses later this week. Members may vote for up to seven candidates on the voting paper which should be returned, in the envelope provided, to be received no later than 5pm on Friday 27 July 2018.

We will be contacting overseas members separately.

Poll: Tory leader

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 22:47 - Jul 13 with 1847 viewsPhil_S

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 22:33 - Jul 13 by marchamjack

I suspect the "wouldn't throw my toys out of the pram" comment in one candidates blurb was aimed firmly at you Phil 😁

Not many mentioned whether they were for/against legal action which i was disappointed by

4 candudates got the votes of Mrs MJ and I 👍

Do you think?
Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 22:49 - Jul 13 with 1843 viewsGowerjack

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 20:21 - Jul 13 by exiledclaseboy

Always a wise choice I tend to find.

That's not always true though is it.

It could be argued that the massive shítfest we are currently enduring is linked back to voting Liberal...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 22:53 - Jul 13 with 1831 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 22:49 - Jul 13 by Gowerjack

That's not always true though is it.

It could be argued that the massive shítfest we are currently enduring is linked back to voting Liberal...

Only if you capitalise it and use it as a proper noun as opposed to an adjective.

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 23:47 - Jul 13 with 1756 viewsGowerjack

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 22:53 - Jul 13 by exiledclaseboy

Only if you capitalise it and use it as a proper noun as opposed to an adjective.

Fair comment

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 07:32 - Jul 14 with 1698 viewsWhiterockin

As a matter of interest, how many are actually allowed to vote.
Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 07:55 - Jul 14 with 1679 viewsJackfath

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 07:32 - Jul 14 by Whiterockin

As a matter of interest, how many are actually allowed to vote.

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. by exiledclaseboy 8 Jul 2018 14:23
July 8, 2018

Nine nominations for the seven vacancies on the Trust Board had been received by the closing date. As a result a ballot of eligible Full Members will now take place. An eligible full member is a member who, on the 16 June 2018, had paid an Adult or Senior membership fee for the 2017/18 Season.

A voting form, together with the candidate statements of the nine nominations, is being posted to UK addresses later this week. Members may vote for up to seven candidates on the voting paper which should be returned, in the envelope provided, to be received no later than 5pm on Friday 27 July 2018.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 08:39 - Jul 14 with 1637 viewsWhiterockin

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 07:55 - Jul 14 by Jackfath

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. by exiledclaseboy 8 Jul 2018 14:23
July 8, 2018

Sorry I should have made it clearer. How many members of the trust are there currently that were members on the cut off date that can actually vote in this election.
Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 09:58 - Jul 14 with 1610 viewsWhiterockin

Just received my voting form. I can't see Stuart McDonald on the list is he standing down?
Login to get fewer ads

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 10:26 - Jul 14 with 1589 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 09:58 - Jul 14 by Whiterockin

Just received my voting form. I can't see Stuart McDonald on the list is he standing down?

No, Stu isn’t due to stand until next year I think. To answer your other question, everyone who was a trust member on 16 June is eligible to vote. Can’t remember the exact figure but it’s just over 1200 or so.

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 10:35 - Jul 14 with 1576 viewsTheResurrection

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 10:26 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

No, Stu isn’t due to stand until next year I think. To answer your other question, everyone who was a trust member on 16 June is eligible to vote. Can’t remember the exact figure but it’s just over 1200 or so.

And, I haven't had my voting papers, would that be an email or sent via the post?

Also, unless I've missed it, Who are the 9 applicants for the 7 seats?

Who are our options, where can I see a list of the names, is it on here?

Cheers

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 10:53 - Jul 14 with 1554 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 10:35 - Jul 14 by TheResurrection

And, I haven't had my voting papers, would that be an email or sent via the post?

Also, unless I've missed it, Who are the 9 applicants for the 7 seats?

Who are our options, where can I see a list of the names, is it on here?

Cheers

Voting papers started arriving yesterday so you should get them today or Monday. If you don’t email the Trust from the address on the site. I hadn’t seen all the 250 words from all nine myself until yesterday. A few have put theirs on here, some on the Trust Facebook page but I don’t think there’s anywhere with all nine. They’ll all be with the ballot paper when you get it.

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 10:57 - Jul 14 with 1550 viewsJackfath

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 10:53 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

Voting papers started arriving yesterday so you should get them today or Monday. If you don’t email the Trust from the address on the site. I hadn’t seen all the 250 words from all nine myself until yesterday. A few have put theirs on here, some on the Trust Facebook page but I don’t think there’s anywhere with all nine. They’ll all be with the ballot paper when you get it.

I'm fancying you for Chairman.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 11:03 - Jul 14 with 1544 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 10:57 - Jul 14 by Jackfath

I'm fancying you for Chairman.

Not happening mate. I’ve neither the time nor the inclination to take on that role.

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 11:06 - Jul 14 with 1532 viewsJackfath

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 11:03 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

Not happening mate. I’ve neither the time nor the inclination to take on that role.

Your people need you.

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 11:25 - Jul 14 with 1505 viewswaynekerr55

My paper will be in the post today. I've plumped for 5 votes.

Some of the statements show that some candidates really haven't got an idea of how important the share sale issue is.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 13:20 - Jul 14 with 1465 viewsWhiterockin

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 10:26 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

Thank you for answering both points.
Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 13:37 - Jul 14 with 1447 viewsWhiterockin

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 11:25 - Jul 14 by waynekerr55

My paper will be in the post today. I've plumped for 5 votes.

Some of the statements show that some candidates really haven't got an idea of how important the share sale issue is.

I've voted for four.

I strongly believe that you should read the statements carefully to get a feel for the candidate. Sometimes its what they leave out that is more important than what they put in, by ignoring some issues that personally I feel are very important.

IMO we have seven votes, but should not necessarily use them all if there are not seven candidates you feel comfortable with. There is no point just using up your votes because this could be to the detriment of candidates that you would like to be successful.
Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 15:16 - Jul 14 with 1385 viewsUplandsJack

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 10:53 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

I have to say I think the trust should have put all candidates statements up on the trusts site so ALL could read. I certainly don't think it would hurt and could actually help promote the core values of the new trust board going forward.
Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 16:02 - Jul 14 with 1364 viewsUplandsJack

Id like to add, that as soon as this election has taken place, I would like to see a vote of no confidence issued against
Stu Mc.
Nothing personal, but hes been nothing short of useless since he took up his post as trust rep on the board.
Time to move sideways Stu, or out completely if that doesnt sit well with him.
Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 20:03 - Jul 14 with 1303 viewsTheResurrection

I've got 5 of their names and statements. Can you send me the rest so I can stick them up here and we can discuss their merits?

Cheers

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 20:13 - Jul 14 with 1277 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 20:03 - Jul 14 by TheResurrection

I've got 5 of their names and statements. Can you send me the rest so I can stick them up here and we can discuss their merits?

Cheers

Mine is on here somewhere. Got family round tonight so can’t help with the rest.

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 20:17 - Jul 14 with 1263 viewsPhil_S

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 20:13 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

Mine is on here somewhere. Got family round tonight so can’t help with the rest.

Chris - just whatsapp you the sheets - not sure if it helps
Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 20:33 - Jul 14 with 1237 viewsplasjack

Had my voting papers , read the candidates manifesto and duly voted for seven, good luck to the winners, they will need it.
Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 23:55 - Jul 14 with 1143 viewsTheResurrection

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 20:17 - Jul 14 by Phil_S

Chris - just whatsapp you the sheets - not sure if it helps

Cheers Phil, only just seeing it.

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 15:47 - Jul 15 with 1005 viewsAguycalledJack

Only used 4 votes. I hope to god all 4 get on. This is no time for a dads army trust board.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024