Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust board elections - notification of ballot. 14:23 - Jul 8 with 10095 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust Board Elections 2018 — Notice of Ballot
July 8, 2018

Nine nominations for the seven vacancies on the Trust Board had been received by the closing date. As a result a ballot of eligible Full Members will now take place. An eligible full member is a member who, on the 16 June 2018, had paid an Adult or Senior membership fee for the 2017/18 Season.

A voting form, together with the candidate statements of the nine nominations, is being posted to UK addresses later this week. Members may vote for up to seven candidates on the voting paper which should be returned, in the envelope provided, to be received no later than 5pm on Friday 27 July 2018.

We will be contacting overseas members separately.

Poll: Tory leader

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 14:37 - Jul 8 with 3436 viewsDarran

When the voting form comes with 9 options have you got to vote for 7 or can you just vote for say 4?

#VoteCudeAndSumbler

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 14:39 - Jul 8 with 3429 viewsexiledclaseboy

You can vote for up to seven candidates but you don’t have to use all seven votes.

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 15:00 - Jul 8 with 3401 viewsDarran

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 14:39 - Jul 8 by exiledclaseboy

You can vote for up to seven candidates but you don’t have to use all seven votes.

Ta.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 15:01 - Jul 8 with 3401 viewsNeathJack

Any of the candidates who fail to mention their stance on the share deal will not be getting my vote (Bar Phil S & ECB as we know their stance).

I couldn't give a toss how many raffles you've organised and how proud you are that you can speak Welsh.
Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 17:54 - Jul 13 with 3223 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ballot papers started landing on doormats today. Don’t forget to use your vote but also don’t forget you don’t have to use all seven.

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 17:58 - Jul 13 with 3211 viewsFlashberryjack

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 17:54 - Jul 13 by exiledclaseboy

Ballot papers started landing on doormats today. Don’t forget to use your vote but also don’t forget you don’t have to use all seven.

I've voted for you, despite you being a leftie

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 18:37 - Jul 13 with 3174 viewsepaul

Got mine today you got mine Andrew because you ARE a leftie comrade

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 19:13 - Jul 13 with 3132 viewswaynekerr55

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 17:54 - Jul 13 by exiledclaseboy

I paid my membership fee this week, no ballot paper received as of yet. When should I chase up if not received?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 19:29 - Jul 13 with 3115 viewsJackfath

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 19:13 - Jul 13 by waynekerr55

I paid my membership fee this week, no ballot paper received as of yet. When should I chase up if not received?

I may be wrong but I don't think you're entitled to vote?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 20:03 - Jul 13 with 3065 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 19:13 - Jul 13 by waynekerr55

If you we’re a member on 16 June this year when the election was announced you’ll get a vote. If you weren’t, you won’t.

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 20:04 - Jul 13 with 3062 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 17:58 - Jul 13 by Flashberryjack

I've voted for you, despite you being a leftie

You voted for me because I’m a leftie and you know it.

Thanks, Flash.

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 20:12 - Jul 13 with 3043 viewsGlyn1

Please will you all not tell me your real names or hint them, as I'd like to make an unbiased decision.

The voting slip arrived today as did, separately, my Preston ticket.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 20:17 - Jul 13 with 3034 viewsItchySphincter

Mine's landed. I'll probably vote for the Liberal.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 20:21 - Jul 13 with 3029 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 20:17 - Jul 13 by ItchySphincter

Mine's landed. I'll probably vote for the Liberal.

Always a wise choice I tend to find.

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 21:13 - Jul 13 with 2963 viewsFlashberryjack

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 20:04 - Jul 13 by exiledclaseboy

You voted for me because I’m a leftie and you know it.

Thanks, Flash.

I wouldn't vote for you in a general election mind.

Hello

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 21:19 - Jul 13 with 2951 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 21:13 - Jul 13 by Flashberryjack

I wouldn't vote for you in a general election mind.

I think it’s fair to say neither of us would vote for the other in that scenario.

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 21:19 - Jul 13 with 2949 viewsPhil_S

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 20:12 - Jul 13 by Glyn1

Please will you all not tell me your real names or hint them, as I'd like to make an unbiased decision.

The voting slip arrived today as did, separately, my Preston ticket.

You'll never guess mine in a month of Sundays...
Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 21:20 - Jul 13 with 2945 viewswaynekerr55

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 20:03 - Jul 13 by exiledclaseboy

If you we’re a member on 16 June this year when the election was announced you’ll get a vote. If you weren’t, you won’t.

Found it buried under a deluge of junk

You have my vote Mr C

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 21:20 - Jul 13 with 2945 viewsmonmouth

No ‘tail wagging dog’ punter. Is he not up for re-election or has he developed a modicum of self awareness?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 21:28 - Jul 13 with 2936 viewsFlashberryjack

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 21:19 - Jul 13 by exiledclaseboy

I think it’s fair to say neither of us would vote for the other in that scenario.

Very true

Hello

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 21:30 - Jul 13 with 2929 viewsPhil_S

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 21:20 - Jul 13 by monmouth

No ‘tail wagging dog’ punter. Is he not up for re-election or has he developed a modicum of self awareness?

It is interesting that three members of the Trust board who I believe were due for election have not stood again

Viv Williams
Alan Lewis
Ron Knuszka
Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 21:41 - Jul 13 with 2898 viewsSwanseajill

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 21:30 - Jul 13 by Phil_S

It is interesting that three members of the Trust board who I believe were due for election have not stood again

Viv Williams
Alan Lewis
Ron Knuszka

I would like to thank all three of those hard working Trust board members for the work I've seen them perform over the years.

The very best to you three for the future, and my thanks.
Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 22:13 - Jul 13 with 2848 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 21:20 - Jul 13 by monmouth

He chose not to stand. As did the current chairman. So the new board will need a new chairman.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 22:14]

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 22:17 - Jul 13 with 2833 viewsLandore_Jack

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 22:13 - Jul 13 by exiledclaseboy

He chose not to stand. As did the current chairman. So the new board will need a new chairman.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 22:14]

Great news!

#backtojack

Trust board elections - notification of ballot. on 22:33 - Jul 13 with 2802 viewsmarchamjack

I suspect the "wouldn't throw my toys out of the pram" comment in one candidates blurb was aimed firmly at you Phil 😁

Not many mentioned whether they were for/against legal action which i was disappointed by

4 candudates got the votes of Mrs MJ and I 👍

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024