Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you voted Leave....... 11:18 - Jul 9 with 22095 viewswestwalesed

…….and there was a 2nd Referendum, as the "Peoples Vote" brigade (oh the irony) want to have, how would you vote?

Hypothetically if the question was:

a) Accept the Current Deal (assuming it doesn't get watered down further) or
b) Leave the EU with No Deal in place.

I'm appealing to people here, don't let this be hijacked, no insults and petty points. Just a statement of how you voted originally would vote now, and why?

So to kick off:

I voted Leave.
I would vote to leave without a deal.
I would do so because I believe that the only way of the UK getting the deal it wants is to negotiate from a position of full Sovereign Independence.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

If you voted Leave....... on 17:15 - Jul 10 with 1285 viewsLohengrin

If you voted Leave....... on 17:09 - Jul 10 by BarrySwan

Please stop misrepresenting what I said.

Rewhingers being dishonest again, just can't help it I suppose.

I pointed out the huge financial advantage Welsh sheep producers have over their New Zealand rivals in the UK food market due to the fact that they don't have the cost of transporting their wares half way round the World. to add to their prices.

So if they aren't able to compete then perhaps one of them might like to explain why not.

We’ve had this before and it’s a complete non-argument. Welsh and Kiwi lamb don’t compete they compliment each other. You all know where NZ is and I’m sure everybody is fully aware that springtime here and there are half a year apart.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

If you voted Leave....... on 17:16 - Jul 10 with 1281 viewspeenemunde

If you voted Leave....... on 13:55 - Jul 10 by WarwickHunt

Short for postscript - can be either, although it tends to be p.s. in American English.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/ps
[Post edited 10 Jul 2018 13:55]

Get it right
🤣
If you voted Leave....... on 17:17 - Jul 10 with 1281 viewsShaky

I pointed out the huge financial advantage Welsh sheep producers have over their New Zealand rivals in the UK food market due to the fact that they don't have the cost of transporting their wares half way round the World. to add to their prices.

So if they aren't able to compete then perhaps one of them might like to explain why not.

Biggest operating cost for livestock producers is typically food.

Sheep eat grass which grows on land that is expensive in Wales relative to New Zealand where it is dirt cheap.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

If you voted Leave....... on 17:25 - Jul 10 with 1268 viewsBatterseajack

I can't see how I've misrepresented you sorry, you clearly are for globalisation.
If you voted Leave....... on 17:26 - Jul 10 with 1268 viewsJackSomething

Why use the awkward rewhingers when remoaners has long been established? Letting the side down.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

If you voted Leave....... on 17:37 - Jul 10 with 1252 viewsBarrySwan

If you voted Leave....... on 17:15 - Jul 10 by Lohengrin

We’ve had this before and it’s a complete non-argument. Welsh and Kiwi lamb don’t compete they compliment each other. You all know where NZ is and I’m sure everybody is fully aware that springtime here and there are half a year apart.

So if it's a non argument that makes the previous posters misleading comments even more disingenuous doesn't it whilst he was claiming that I'd suggested that I'd like to see more NZ lamb sold here.

I really couldn't care less about the the NZ lamb or any other of their industries or products.
If you voted Leave....... on 17:37 - Jul 10 with 1249 viewsBarrySwan

If you voted Leave....... on 17:17 - Jul 10 by Shaky

Biggest operating cost for livestock producers is typically food.

Sheep eat grass which grows on land that is expensive in Wales relative to New Zealand where it is dirt cheap.

Fair play all those Welsh mountains must cost a fortune to buy.
If you voted Leave....... on 17:48 - Jul 10 with 1238 viewsNookiejack

If you voted Leave....... on 15:27 - Jul 10 by londonlisa2001

I specifically wrote a post countering the assertion that we in the UK are heading for complete political integration within the EU and you respond with ‘so do you want a United States of Europe’.

Read the posts Nookie, stop ranting, and think.

I’d rather May consulted Merkel by the way than Trump or Putin. Wouldn’t you?

But raising Trump or Putin distracts from the point that May went to discuss her Chequers proposal first with Merkel - rather than her cabinet.

Which demonstrates who has the power in the EU. She didn’t go to Barnier who represents the 27 other nations - May went specifically to see Merkel.

Why would May consult Trump or Putin on Brexit?

She consulted Merkel as she has the power in the EU.

She asked Merkel not to raise any objections until October - when time wil then run out and then U.K. will then be expected to offer further concessions/ongoing vast payments to the EU budget such as free movement which May will then spin in the opposite way.

I think people on the Brexit side want to compromise as respect the fact that the referendum vote was a very close 52% 48% split - so if the final deal had resulted in Chequers proposal that would have been ok.

The issue is May’s starting position is Chequers proposal - after already conceding the sequencing of negotiations and the £39bn budget contribution.
Login to get fewer ads

If you voted Leave....... on 17:49 - Jul 10 with 1233 viewsNookiejack

If you voted Leave....... on 14:15 - Jul 10 by Shaky

It doesn't say that, Nookie.

Certainly far from all who voted for Brexit were bigots and racists, but equally bigots and racists without doubt voted to Leave.

Sorry Shaky that was the way I first interpreted it - I understand your viewpoint.
If you voted Leave....... on 18:00 - Jul 10 with 1218 viewsthe_oracle

If you voted Leave....... on 14:12 - Jul 10 by swan65split

Dont know how old you are , but if you think the Country is a better place since weve been in the EU fair enough. I for one dont.
and dont pull the race card I am thinking of other things where we have failed.
someone mentioned France, in a post, we housed De Gaulle, helped liberate his Country and he vetoed us all along.
we would have been better out of it, now they are just using us and blackmailing us.

Yep, pre EU the sick man of Europe. Such happy times.
If you voted Leave....... on 18:06 - Jul 10 with 1209 viewsthe_oracle

If you voted Leave....... on 17:48 - Jul 10 by Nookiejack

But raising Trump or Putin distracts from the point that May went to discuss her Chequers proposal first with Merkel - rather than her cabinet.

Which demonstrates who has the power in the EU. She didn’t go to Barnier who represents the 27 other nations - May went specifically to see Merkel.

Why would May consult Trump or Putin on Brexit?

She consulted Merkel as she has the power in the EU.

She asked Merkel not to raise any objections until October - when time wil then run out and then U.K. will then be expected to offer further concessions/ongoing vast payments to the EU budget such as free movement which May will then spin in the opposite way.

I think people on the Brexit side want to compromise as respect the fact that the referendum vote was a very close 52% 48% split - so if the final deal had resulted in Chequers proposal that would have been ok.

The issue is May’s starting position is Chequers proposal - after already conceding the sequencing of negotiations and the £39bn budget contribution.

Didn't she discuss with the editor of the Sun, too?
If you voted Leave....... on 18:07 - Jul 10 with 1207 viewsFlashberryjack

Certainly far from all who voted for Brexit were bigots and racists, but equally bigots and racists without doubt voted to Leave.

Spoken like a true bigot

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

If you voted Leave....... on 18:12 - Jul 10 with 1196 viewsKerouac

...just as many bigots and racists voted 'Remain', take Omar for example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

If you voted Leave....... on 18:18 - Jul 10 with 1192 viewsKerouac

If you voted Leave....... on 15:03 - Jul 10 by Ace_Jack

spoken like a true lib dem

What are you failing to understand.
How many times do I have to spell it out?
I used to be a Lib Dem, I have left them because of Brexit...and old Vince (who I used to admire) can go spin if he thinks he can call a voter like me a "racist".

I'm sure you have always voted Labour and will vote Labour until the day you die (like supporting a football team) you braindead prick.

If you voted Leave....... on 18:34 - Jul 10 with 1172 viewsShaky

If you voted Leave....... on 18:07 - Jul 10 by Flashberryjack

Spoken like a true bigot

Yes because the word bigot can not objectively exist since the user will himself be bigoted against the alleged bigot.

You should write a complaint to the OED with your primary school level logic as backup material; perhaps they'll arrange for an honorary doctorate from Jesus College for you, although admittedly they would probably file it under moron.

Misology -- It's a bitch

If you voted Leave....... on 18:41 - Jul 10 with 1161 viewsKerouac

If you voted Leave....... on 18:34 - Jul 10 by Shaky

Yes because the word bigot can not objectively exist since the user will himself be bigoted against the alleged bigot.

You should write a complaint to the OED with your primary school level logic as backup material; perhaps they'll arrange for an honorary doctorate from Jesus College for you, although admittedly they would probably file it under moron.

Somebody stick Disco Clown's dummy back in

If you voted Leave....... on 18:44 - Jul 10 with 1155 viewsShaky

If you voted Leave....... on 18:41 - Jul 10 by Kerouac

Somebody stick Disco Clown's dummy back in

You're feisty today, considering how quiet you went yesterday when it was categorically shown your reading comprehension skills don;t extend to 3 simple paragraphs.

Good move to come out swinging though to cover up your stunning lapses; it's the Brexiters' way!
[Post edited 10 Jul 2018 18:47]

Misology -- It's a bitch

If you voted Leave....... on 18:45 - Jul 10 with 1154 viewsmoonie

K.
People back home really do believe one can never vote Tory and should always vote Labour,no matter what ?

I trust your judgement . Is that right ?
If you voted Leave....... on 18:59 - Jul 10 with 1147 viewsKerouac

If you voted Leave....... on 18:45 - Jul 10 by moonie

K.
People back home really do believe one can never vote Tory and should always vote Labour,no matter what ?

I trust your judgement . Is that right ?

Trust your own judgment Perch

If you voted Leave....... on 19:04 - Jul 10 with 1141 viewsmoonie

If I did ,looking at what is posted on here, I d fear for my sanity

They do,don't dey
If you voted Leave....... on 19:12 - Jul 10 with 1129 viewsWarwickHunt

If you voted Leave....... on 17:16 - Jul 10 by peenemunde

Get it right
🤣

Have you ever considered taking an adult literacy course?
If you voted Leave....... on 19:20 - Jul 10 with 1116 viewsbluey_the_blue

If you voted Leave....... on 18:06 - Jul 10 by the_oracle

Didn't she discuss with the editor of the Sun, too?

Evidence?
If you voted Leave....... on 19:28 - Jul 10 with 1110 viewsFlashberryjack

If you voted Leave....... on 18:34 - Jul 10 by Shaky

There you go name calling again, just like a primary school kid, you just can't help yourself can you.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

If you voted Leave....... on 20:23 - Jul 10 with 1074 viewsBatterseajack

If you voted Leave....... on 17:15 - Jul 10 by Lohengrin

If you accept that lamb imported from NZ has to be frozen to make the journey, the you can surely accept that it is no longer seasonal.
If you voted Leave....... on 21:01 - Jul 10 with 1050 viewsLohengrin

If you voted Leave....... on 20:23 - Jul 10 by Batterseajack

If you accept that lamb imported from NZ has to be frozen to make the journey, the you can surely accept that it is no longer seasonal.

I’d accept that NZ lamb has to be refrigerated for transport, certainly. And vice versa, of course.

I do actually know a little bit about this, I take a genuine interest in rural affairs and the truth is Welsh lamb exports are doing very well, remarkably so in fact.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024