Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any feedback from the fans forum? 11:42 - Jul 9 with 1874 viewsvetchonian

Sorry if this is a ferdy any goss from this? I see a video up on the official site
Did anyone from here go what did you think?

Again I apologise if there is already another thread but I couldnt see anything on the front 2 pages

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Any feedback from the fans forum? on 13:04 - Jul 9 with 1792 viewsJinxy

Here's the link:

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/video-meet-manager
Any feedback from the fans forum? on 13:31 - Jul 9 with 1749 viewsSmellyplumz

Yeah as a club we are fűcked.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Any feedback from the fans forum? on 14:00 - Jul 9 with 1708 viewsomarjack

Any feedback from the fans forum? on 13:31 - Jul 9 by Smellyplumz

Yeah as a club we are fűcked.

This is it for us as a club. We shall fall by the power of the mighty sword of Yeovil Town. we will lose to the League Two side. leading to a huge decrease of confidence amongst the players leading to a mass exodus. We'll be left with our U17 squad plus Jenkins (who of course tripled his salary to absorb as much as possible before al goes t!ts up) will award the fans patience with the exciting signing of David Cotterill..again, taking the task of playing in all positions including back up GK..plus an emergency Cyril the Swan when the original is AWOL.

In a matter of 3 years we'll be liquidated as a club..as a city..as people. Swansea will cease to exist and be merged with Cardiff to be the official high risk prison for mentally deranged inmates.

Cardiff City will do a Leicester and win the Champions League as we all look from the sewers..yearning for a taste of the glory.

The Americans will whistle it down the road and take a small financial hit that will seem like a drop in an ocean in comparison to their hedge fund.

Jenkins? retired in the Cayman Islands.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Any feedback from the fans forum? on 14:06 - Jul 9 with 1687 viewsSmellyplumz

Any feedback from the fans forum? on 14:00 - Jul 9 by omarjack

This is it for us as a club. We shall fall by the power of the mighty sword of Yeovil Town. we will lose to the League Two side. leading to a huge decrease of confidence amongst the players leading to a mass exodus. We'll be left with our U17 squad plus Jenkins (who of course tripled his salary to absorb as much as possible before al goes t!ts up) will award the fans patience with the exciting signing of David Cotterill..again, taking the task of playing in all positions including back up GK..plus an emergency Cyril the Swan when the original is AWOL.

In a matter of 3 years we'll be liquidated as a club..as a city..as people. Swansea will cease to exist and be merged with Cardiff to be the official high risk prison for mentally deranged inmates.

Cardiff City will do a Leicester and win the Champions League as we all look from the sewers..yearning for a taste of the glory.

The Americans will whistle it down the road and take a small financial hit that will seem like a drop in an ocean in comparison to their hedge fund.

Jenkins? retired in the Cayman Islands.

They should of bombed it in the air show and started again minus the council.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024