Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joel Asoro 21:18 - Jul 9 with 21647 viewsEU5Makaveli

19 year old Sunderland striker- we are interested according to Alan Nixon
Joel Asoro on 06:31 - Jul 11 with 3566 viewsTailGunner

Joel Asoro on 06:10 - Jul 11 by valleyboy

Astro better than Sessegnon?????

You must be having a laugh

Sessegnon’s transfer will be in the tens of £millions

Astro for peanuts

On the night he was better I meant and you know Terrified Fredericks also.
So you don't think a raw talent with real pace (who was only 18 when you were slagging him off) isn't worth 2m??

It's not even a gamble.
Joel Asoro on 07:04 - Jul 11 with 3514 viewsvalleyboy

Joel Asoro on 06:31 - Jul 11 by TailGunner

So you don't think a raw talent with real pace (who was only 18 when you were slagging him off) isn't worth 2m??

It's not even a gamble.

Not only is he better than Sessegnon, but terrified Fredericks as well???????

Makes you wonder if you were watching the right player

As for you saying “isn’t worth £2million”, as when a club like Swansea lose £53 million straight away from Sky with probably a further £20 million if not more in losses to come this season and especially with the high earners still on the books. We will soon see if Astro will be worth it

I would have thought that you above anyone, that players with experience is needed more than raw recruits

I would think there’s more than enough raw recruits in Swansea already without added more to that number
Joel Asoro on 07:17 - Jul 11 with 3479 viewsTailGunner

Of course we need experience too. Never said otherwise.
No idea what other garbage you are derailing the thread with though.

Comparing us to Newcastle & Villa??
Both went down with 50-100 million of debt.
Villa kept on spending.

Our wage bill been slashed by best part of 170k a week already. No doubt more to follow.

Like you say you support Cardiff now so not sure why we are of such interest to you??
Joel Asoro on 07:41 - Jul 11 with 3427 viewsvalleyboy

Joel Asoro on 07:17 - Jul 11 by TailGunner

Of course we need experience too. Never said otherwise.
No idea what other garbage you are derailing the thread with though.

Comparing us to Newcastle & Villa??
Both went down with 50-100 million of debt.
Villa kept on spending.

Our wage bill been slashed by best part of 170k a week already. No doubt more to follow.

Like you say you support Cardiff now so not sure why we are of such interest to you??

It’s not a case of supporting Cardiff, but just trying to show how dull you and many others are in putting money into the back pockets of hedge fund managers at the expense of Swansea City

It’s not a case of I will be supporting the Swans never mind what happens, as I have read in what you have said is the dullest thing that could happen to Swansea City, because unless you stand up to the people that are “rapeing the club, there might not be a Swansea City in existence in the
future
Joel Asoro on 07:44 - Jul 11 with 3417 viewsvalleyboy

Joel Asoro on 06:31 - Jul 11 by TailGunner

It's not even a gamble.

Just went back and read another one of your postings on a player

“Shaun MacDonald will be an outstanding player for Swansea City”

A one pace player

So good that I don’t even know where he is playing these days
Joel Asoro on 07:47 - Jul 11 with 3414 viewsTailGunner

FFS Empty stands will liquidate us.
Is that what you want????

Nobody wants them here but we are stuck with them until they sell up.

The best chance of that happening is by us returning to PL or at least having a debt free club in a league below.
They can't pocket parachute money and run.

Learn.
Joel Asoro on 07:48 - Jul 11 with 3413 viewsTailGunner

Joel Asoro on 07:44 - Jul 11 by valleyboy

Just went back and read another one of your postings on a player

“Shaun MacDonald will be an outstanding player for Swansea City”

A one pace player

So good that I don’t even know where he is playing these days

WTF????
Joel Asoro on 08:25 - Jul 11 with 3333 viewsvalleyboy

Joel Asoro on 07:47 - Jul 11 by TailGunner

FFS Empty stands will liquidate us.
Is that what you want????

Nobody wants them here but we are stuck with them until they sell up.

The best chance of that happening is by us returning to PL or at least having a debt free club in a league below.
They can't pocket parachute money and run.

Learn.

The Parachute money will be getting less and less for each year

Swans returning to PL

Dream on

More of a chance Division One is beckoning

As for you saying that empty stands will liquidate us

That will have been brought on by greedy previous directors which you have said in how much they had done a good job
Login to get fewer ads

Joel Asoro on 08:27 - Jul 11 with 3330 viewsTailGunner

Joel Asoro on 08:25 - Jul 11 by valleyboy

The Parachute money will be getting less and less for each year

Swans returning to PL

Dream on

More of a chance Division One is beckoning

As for you saying that empty stands will liquidate us

That will have been brought on by greedy previous directors which you have said in how much they had done a good job

You're fu@@@n insane.
Joel Asoro on 08:40 - Jul 11 with 3296 viewsvalleyboy

Joel Asoro on 08:27 - Jul 11 by TailGunner

You're fu@@@n insane.

Well at least I made the decision that I wouldn’t be putting money into hedge fund managers pockets, that I believe they will be worst than when Petty was in charge of Swansea City

Read what Groo has written on another thread and he is someone that lives across the pond and see at first hand how these people work
Joel Asoro on 08:46 - Jul 11 with 3264 viewsTailGunner

The old board did s fantastic job until bang on 2014.

Since then they rolled the dice & f@@ked up massively.

I know you are trying to derail the thread with your gibberish nonsense as people seem reasonably happy with the prospect of Joel Asoro signing.

You paid to watch the vermin v Sunderland and focussed on this kid.

You are either a summer or a lunatic.

It's could go either way...
Joel Asoro on 10:05 - Jul 11 with 3133 viewsSwan91

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-boss-gra

some interesting comments from GP about him.

"He is an exciting player. He is someone we have known for a while and he has high-end quality," said Potter.

"He is very, very direct and has extreme pace which we think can help us.

seems like with him joining, Jordi also joining they seem to be looking for players with alot of pace.. maybe want to do fast passing football, and they seem to think he can do the job.
Joel Asoro on 10:13 - Jul 11 with 3119 viewsvalleyboy

Joel Asoro on 08:46 - Jul 11 by TailGunner

The old board did s fantastic job until bang on 2014.

Since then they rolled the dice & f@@ked up massively.

I know you are trying to derail the thread with your gibberish nonsense as people seem reasonably happy with the prospect of Joel Asoro signing.

You paid to watch the vermin v Sunderland and focussed on this kid.

You are either a summer or a lunatic.

It's could go either way...

I went to Cardiff to see a game of football and not to watch any individual

In fact Asoro was not a player that caught anyone’s eye that afternoon but if anything was a player that was struggling coming to terms playing in the Championship

Only up to 2014 you supported the old Directors??????

Must be early dementia setting in

Go back and read some of your old postings, especially when I was saying that these Directors were only interested in one thing and that was to sell the club and somehow will leave the Trust out in the cold

What was your reply

They wouldn’t do that as they are not only Directors but Swansea supporters through and through

You must have heard the rumours 18 months - 2 years after the Swans were promoted that some Directors were pushing to sell the club even then

Now I haven’t any phobia in watching Cardiff or any other club come to thatlike you lot

How do you square up when you yourself watch games on the box

Cardiff are no much vermin as any other club in football, especially in what I have seen over the years in what Swansea supporters have been up to
Joel Asoro on 10:17 - Jul 11 with 3105 viewsTailGunner

Joel Asoro on 10:13 - Jul 11 by valleyboy

I went to Cardiff to see a game of football and not to watch any individual

In fact Asoro was not a player that caught anyone’s eye that afternoon but if anything was a player that was struggling coming to terms playing in the Championship

Only up to 2014 you supported the old Directors??????

Must be early dementia setting in

Go back and read some of your old postings, especially when I was saying that these Directors were only interested in one thing and that was to sell the club and somehow will leave the Trust out in the cold

What was your reply

They wouldn’t do that as they are not only Directors but Swansea supporters through and through

You must have heard the rumours 18 months - 2 years after the Swans were promoted that some Directors were pushing to sell the club even then

Now I haven’t any phobia in watching Cardiff or any other club come to thatlike you lot

How do you square up when you yourself watch games on the box

Cardiff are no much vermin as any other club in football, especially in what I have seen over the years in what Swansea supporters have been up to

You are insane.... seriously.
Mental
Joel Asoro on 10:19 - Jul 11 with 3099 viewsTailGunner

Post your made up sh*t in another thread.
Leave this to Joel Asoro.
Joel Asoro on 10:23 - Jul 11 with 3090 viewsEU5Makaveli

Joel Asoro on 07:41 - Jul 11 by valleyboy

It’s not a case of supporting Cardiff, but just trying to show how dull you and many others are in putting money into the back pockets of hedge fund managers at the expense of Swansea City

It’s not a case of I will be supporting the Swans never mind what happens, as I have read in what you have said is the dullest thing that could happen to Swansea City, because unless you stand up to the people that are “rapeing the club, there might not be a Swansea City in existence in the
future

Dear me? ‘Raping the club’?
In the last few years we’ve more or less spend what we’ve earned in transfer fees- which is disappointing but fine as we’ve always done it.

The issue is that it has been spent poorly and the promises made by Dineen, Jenkins etc that the American investment would take us to the next level- when In reality they are merely there to provide a finincial safety net for the club. So there was no chance of us going “to the next level”

The ticket prices have hardly gone up over the last few years and the club subsidises fans to maintain the £20 away ticket.

It’s looks like we’re bringing in Potter’s targets so just get behind them and hopefully we’ll have a decent season
Joel Asoro on 11:57 - Jul 11 with 2973 viewsDaggyjack

Joel Asoro on 10:19 - Jul 11 by TailGunner

Post your made up sh*t in another thread.
Leave this to Joel Asoro.

This.

Grow up both and start a new thread for your drivel please.
Joel Asoro on 12:19 - Jul 11 with 2927 viewsLoyal

Joel Asoro on 10:23 - Jul 11 by EU5Makaveli

Dear me? ‘Raping the club’?
In the last few years we’ve more or less spend what we’ve earned in transfer fees- which is disappointing but fine as we’ve always done it.

The issue is that it has been spent poorly and the promises made by Dineen, Jenkins etc that the American investment would take us to the next level- when In reality they are merely there to provide a finincial safety net for the club. So there was no chance of us going “to the next level”

The ticket prices have hardly gone up over the last few years and the club subsidises fans to maintain the £20 away ticket.

It’s looks like we’re bringing in Potter’s targets so just get behind them and hopefully we’ll have a decent season

Get behind the team, not the right time etc ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Joel Asoro on 12:26 - Jul 11 with 2904 viewshobo

Joel Asoro on 06:10 - Jul 11 by valleyboy

Astro better than Sessegnon?????

You must be having a laugh

Sessegnon’s transfer will be in the tens of £millions

Astro for peanuts

The fact that you flit between calling him Astro, Aspro and Asora, shows that you have no idea what you are talking about and your opinions are invalidated
Joel Asoro on 12:47 - Jul 11 with 2854 viewsBadlands

Joel Asoro on 08:40 - Jul 11 by valleyboy

Well at least I made the decision that I wouldn’t be putting money into hedge fund managers pockets, that I believe they will be worst than when Petty was in charge of Swansea City

Read what Groo has written on another thread and he is someone that lives across the pond and see at first hand how these people work

Were you around during the Petty period?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Joel Asoro on 14:21 - Jul 11 with 2694 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Joel Asoro on 06:24 - Jul 11 by valleyboy

Don’t worry about Cardiff

Worry about the Swans if I was you

One day you will probably be asking yourself if I could/should have done more to stop the decline or even extingsion of my club

Don’t think it couldn’t happen

The money tree for the Americans has gone and probably will never come back

They won’t hang around for long when only pittance or even losses happen

They will get their “pound of flesh” back don’t you worry when that happens

Read what the CEO of Newcastle wrote a few months ago, in what would happen to that club if they hadn’t been promoted

What applied to Newcastle then is what is happening to Aston Villa now

Reported this week that there will be no money to spend on transfers or even on loan players and that they will have to sell players

With regard to your third sentence - what have you done if anything?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Joel Asoro on 14:35 - Jul 11 with 2679 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Joel Asoro on 07:41 - Jul 11 by valleyboy

future

You should have a word with a poster called "the resurrection " on here. He seems to love Jenkins, won't hear a word said against him. He's from up the valleys as well. Perhaps you live near him , maybe even know him?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Joel Asoro on 22:06 - Jul 15 with 2329 viewsDippy

Joel Asoro on 08:02 - Jul 10 by Dr_Winston

Most people have spent the summer demanding a raft of changes to the playing squad. A raft of changes are being made and people still aren't happy.

Sh*t signings on "hope"..

Going into the season..

Byers
Grimes
Roberts
James
McBurnie
Asoro
Dhanda

I can see where this is going.. etc.

In the "real world"

A GK (No1)
A Left Back
A CB when 1 leaves
If Naughton is off.. a RB
A proper DM
A proper AM
A CF if one of Bony, Ayew, Ayew are leaving

We're not going to go up on "potential".. it's never happened before, so we can get one thing straight already.

But what do I know.. nobody on Planet earth rates me, even though I'm like a sniper rifle usually.

Poll: Cooper Out

Joel Asoro on 18:10 - Jul 16 with 2135 viewsperplex

New signing imminent the lad has not been born yet but the the ones in charge of player recruitment are very impressed of the way the lad is conducting himself in the womb of Skettys Mrs Jones.
Joel Asoro on 19:53 - Jul 16 with 2009 viewsmoonie

Nothing in any way amusing about Insanity or Demetia .

Very poor as plenty of other ways of insulting people
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024