Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lidl and Aldi 11:02 - Jul 10 with 3674 viewsraynor94

Fair play to them they are going to close early on Sunday, so staff can get home to watch England in the final.

I wonder if the other major supermarkets will follow suit

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Lidl and Aldi on 11:40 - Jul 10 with 2316 viewsowainglyndwr

Be so funny if they get knocked out tomorrow
Lidl and Aldi on 11:43 - Jul 10 with 2304 viewsBadlands

Shouldn't that be 3pm on Saturday, July 14.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Lidl and Aldi on 11:49 - Jul 10 with 2285 viewsLoyal

They employ a lot of eastern europeans ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Lidl and Aldi on 11:49 - Jul 10 with 2285 viewsDyfnant

They’ll save more through wages probably anyway, oily the boozers will have customers

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Lidl and Aldi on 12:00 - Jul 10 with 2241 viewsDrizzy

Another thread related to international football, specifically England, started by someone who purports to have no interest in it.

Genuinely forgot how much of a tedious n*b you can be, Rayns. Although it's nice to see you bleat on about something other than your salary.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Lidl and Aldi on 12:11 - Jul 10 with 2193 viewsmoonie

Totally unwarranted dig at raynor, one of the least offensive posters that s ever been on here.

He makes a relevant ,fair observation and gets that response

Truly, look at the state we re in.

Life is passing by and you re just wishing for a rainy day
Lidl and Aldi on 12:15 - Jul 10 with 2178 viewswestside

German owned Lidl are sponsoring the England team.

Taking back control init
Lidl and Aldi on 12:17 - Jul 10 with 2167 viewsDrizzy

Lidl and Aldi on 12:11 - Jul 10 by moonie

Totally unwarranted dig at raynor, one of the least offensive posters that s ever been on here.

He makes a relevant ,fair observation and gets that response

Truly, look at the state we re in.

Life is passing by and you re just wishing for a rainy day

Because he's endlessly going on about England when he claimed to be indifferent, presumably to get a reaction.

How incredibly rich of you to claim the moral high ground when you justify paedophilia, make derogatory comments about women and spout vitriol towards the Welsh and Irish.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Login to get fewer ads

Lidl and Aldi on 12:23 - Jul 10 with 2157 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I love social media.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Lidl and Aldi on 12:33 - Jul 10 with 2113 viewsraynor94

Lidl and Aldi on 12:00 - Jul 10 by Drizzy

Another thread related to international football, specifically England, started by someone who purports to have no interest in it.

Genuinely forgot how much of a tedious n*b you can be, Rayns. Although it's nice to see you bleat on about something other than your salary.

It's a pension now mun you really should try lightning up, for a young bloke you aren't half a miserable git

Lidl and Aldi on 12:33 - Jul 10 with 2104 viewsDarran

Lidl and Aldi on 12:17 - Jul 10 by Drizzy

Because he's endlessly going on about England when he claimed to be indifferent, presumably to get a reaction.

How incredibly rich of you to claim the moral high ground when you justify paedophilia, make derogatory comments about women and spout vitriol towards the Welsh and Irish.

Post of 2018 so far. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lidl and Aldi on 12:53 - Jul 10 with 2038 viewssainthelens

Answer something Raynor. Do Argentina cheer on Brazil?North Korea cheer for the South? Ghana cheer for Cameroon?
Please tell us you have an argument for us to shout for England. All of the above are linked in together but the rivalry is fierce.
You and that idiot penis mound have literally no argument.
Lidl and Aldi on 13:08 - Jul 10 with 1980 viewsraynor94

Lidl and Aldi on 12:53 - Jul 10 by sainthelens

Answer something Raynor. Do Argentina cheer on Brazil?North Korea cheer for the South? Ghana cheer for Cameroon?
Please tell us you have an argument for us to shout for England. All of the above are linked in together but the rivalry is fierce.

Well, I'm Welsh first and foremost, but I'm also British, and seeing England are the only Home nation there I'd prefer to see them win than a foreign team.

Perhaps it's the era I was brought up in, but I can't remember any anti England during the 66 World cup.

Oh, my tongue was firmly in my cheek with the opening post, hope that answers your question

Lidl and Aldi on 13:22 - Jul 10 with 1946 viewssainthelens

Lidl and Aldi on 13:08 - Jul 10 by raynor94

Well, I'm Welsh first and foremost, but I'm also British, and seeing England are the only Home nation there I'd prefer to see them win than a foreign team.

Perhaps it's the era I was brought up in, but I can't remember any anti England during the 66 World cup.

Oh, my tongue was firmly in my cheek with the opening post, hope that answers your question

Well Argentina belong to South America.
Korea North n South
African nation's sides all part of Africa.
So why the fck should any of us outside of England cheer for them. It's a basic argument I know....but makes sense.
Lidl and Aldi on 13:36 - Jul 10 with 1901 viewsmoonie

Folk me rigid. Not as if of retraction or apology.

I'm gonna be frank so look away now Driz.

If he did support England ...so fookn what

It's agree country Great Britain, us ,the jocks ,English and NI ...we re all the same ,forget that Celt crap. We re mongrels ,we re a mongrel race. It's 2018 out there but clearly for some back there in Swansea it's fifty years behind and that s being kind

Finally, Ray is no chum of mine. We ve squabbled endlessly on here but I'm not having a decent guy taking that shyte from you or anyone.

Anyway...I'm off to Aldi for best butter croissants
Lidl and Aldi on 13:42 - Jul 10 with 1890 viewsraynor94

Lidl and Aldi on 13:22 - Jul 10 by sainthelens

Well Argentina belong to South America.
Korea North n South
African nation's sides all part of Africa.
So why the fck should any of us outside of England cheer for them. It's a basic argument I know....but makes sense.

Well, it's up to the individual, as I say it won't cause me any grief if they win.

And seriously hope your bet comes in for you

Lidl and Aldi on 13:43 - Jul 10 with 1886 viewssainthelens

Lidl and Aldi on 13:42 - Jul 10 by raynor94

Well, it's up to the individual, as I say it won't cause me any grief if they win.

And seriously hope your bet comes in for you

Thanks...appreciated. was just putting the argument out there.
Lidl and Aldi on 13:59 - Jul 10 with 1840 viewsLoyal

Spoke to a mate of mine who works on the retail park and he says they havent had any notice regards pay, if it's none paid time off he wants to work. In his words, England can facking fack off.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Lidl and Aldi on 14:01 - Jul 10 with 1831 viewsmoonie

And it's not necessarily " cheerin"
Lidl and Aldi on 14:48 - Jul 10 with 1756 viewsFireboy2

Lidl and Aldi on 13:36 - Jul 10 by moonie

Folk me rigid. Not as if of retraction or apology.

I'm gonna be frank so look away now Driz.

If he did support England ...so fookn what

It's agree country Great Britain, us ,the jocks ,English and NI ...we re all the same ,forget that Celt crap. We re mongrels ,we re a mongrel race. It's 2018 out there but clearly for some back there in Swansea it's fifty years behind and that s being kind

Finally, Ray is no chum of mine. We ve squabbled endlessly on here but I'm not having a decent guy taking that shyte from you or anyone.

Anyway...I'm off to Aldi for best butter croissants

We are nothing like the anglos rich

Did you see the people of the towns and cities of wales smashing up taxis,paramedics vehicles,pubs and shops that sell scandanavian furniture when we reached the semis of the euros?

No is the answer but

Your argument is shot fella

Now i look forward to your retort uncle tom
[Post edited 10 Jul 2018 14:56]
Lidl and Aldi on 15:10 - Jul 10 with 1708 viewslifelong

Lidl and Aldi on 13:08 - Jul 10 by raynor94

No quite accurate there Ray.

I watched the 1966 World Cup Final in a Swansea Valley social club, the place was packed and the vast majority were supporting Germany.
Lidl and Aldi on 15:32 - Jul 10 with 1652 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Lidl and Aldi on 12:53 - Jul 10 by sainthelens

Going to be intresting on here, and not just this thread if a certain country, do not make the final?
Lidl and Aldi on 15:38 - Jul 10 with 1644 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Lidl and Aldi on 14:48 - Jul 10 by Fireboy2

We are nothing like the anglos rich

Did you see the people of the towns and cities of wales smashing up taxis,paramedics vehicles,pubs and shops that sell scandanavian furniture when we reached the semis of the euros?

No is the answer but

Your argument is shot fella

Now i look forward to your retort uncle tom
[Post edited 10 Jul 2018 14:56]

This, i had the pleasure of being in paris for our game against ni in the euro,s. Wonderful experience. Welsh supporters singing the french national anthem to the police after the game, and the police responding with welsh flags on the side of their vans. Welsh and ni drinking and joking together. Now compare that to the last few days?Class or more to the point a lack of.
Lidl and Aldi on 17:03 - Jul 10 with 1531 viewshammy

Can someone please explain, when the Engerland fans keep chanting “it’s coming home”, do they not realise that the Jules Rimet trophy and the football World Cup was initiated by a Frenchman. So careful for what you wish for LOL

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Lidl and Aldi on 17:10 - Jul 10 with 1518 viewsSmellyplumz

Lidl and Aldi on 12:17 - Jul 10 by Drizzy

He's an endbell

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024