Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lidl and Aldi 11:02 - Jul 10 with 3676 viewsraynor94

Fair play to them they are going to close early on Sunday, so staff can get home to watch England in the final.

I wonder if the other major supermarkets will follow suit

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Lidl and Aldi on 17:45 - Jul 10 with 1285 viewsjack247

Lidl and Aldi on 13:36 - Jul 10 by moonie

Folk me rigid. Not as if of retraction or apology.

I'm gonna be frank so look away now Driz.

If he did support England ...so fookn what

It's agree country Great Britain, us ,the jocks ,English and NI ...we re all the same ,forget that Celt crap. We re mongrels ,we re a mongrel race. It's 2018 out there but clearly for some back there in Swansea it's fifty years behind and that s being kind

Finally, Ray is no chum of mine. We ve squabbled endlessly on here but I'm not having a decent guy taking that shyte from you or anyone.

Anyway...I'm off to Aldi for best butter croissants

Yep. If people want to support England, so fookn what. If he wants to support Cardiff as the only Welsh team in the PL next season that’s up to him as well.

These constant new threads about it, designed to antagonise, are getting a bit tiresome and pathetic though.

I’d expect this kind of thing from DGT. Raynor is usually a really good, balanced poster who I don’t think enjoys winding people up. Maybe it’s the weather.
Lidl and Aldi on 18:06 - Jul 10 with 1268 viewsOldjack

Lidl and Aldi on 13:22 - Jul 10 by sainthelens

Well Argentina belong to South America.
Korea North n South
African nation's sides all part of Africa.
So why the fck should any of us outside of England cheer for them. It's a basic argument I know....but makes sense.

he loves them up the road aswell

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Lidl and Aldi on 18:40 - Jul 10 with 1243 viewsmoonie

It's not the weather
Lidl and Aldi on 19:47 - Jul 10 with 1223 viewsjack247

Lidl and Aldi on 18:40 - Jul 10 by moonie

It's not the weather

Something has got into him. His posts are normally worth reading
Lidl and Aldi on 20:20 - Jul 10 with 1205 viewsbluey_the_blue

Yawn, two foreign companies jumping on football bandwagon for PR reasons.
Lidl and Aldi on 20:28 - Jul 10 with 1196 viewsraynor94

Lidl and Aldi on 17:45 - Jul 10 by jack247

Yep. If people want to support England, so fookn what. If he wants to support Cardiff as the only Welsh team in the PL next season that’s up to him as well.

These constant new threads about it, designed to antagonise, are getting a bit tiresome and pathetic though.

I’d expect this kind of thing from DGT. Raynor is usually a really good, balanced poster who I don’t think enjoys winding people up. Maybe it’s the weather.

Wind up? It was just a bit of light hearted humour, which I thought the smiley said it all, people on here have become far to precious

Lidl and Aldi on 20:32 - Jul 10 with 1195 viewsjack_lord

They are not shutting early in Wales. I was with a couple of the managers in Cardiff earlier who were complaining that they made no such gesture when we were about to play the semi final against Portugal.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Lidl and Aldi on 22:16 - Jul 10 with 1167 viewsjack247

Lidl and Aldi on 20:28 - Jul 10 by raynor94

Wind up? It was just a bit of light hearted humour, which I thought the smiley said it all, people on here have become far to precious

It’s just got tedious. Once or twice would have been funny.

If you post something purely to get a reaction, smileys don’t really change that.
Login to get fewer ads

Lidl and Aldi on 22:17 - Jul 10 with 1166 viewsjack247

Lidl and Aldi on 20:32 - Jul 10 by jack_lord

They are not shutting early in Wales. I was with a couple of the managers in Cardiff earlier who were complaining that they made no such gesture when we were about to play the semi final against Portugal.

Nowhere near as much publicity doing it for a Wales game
Lidl and Aldi on 22:49 - Jul 10 with 1146 viewsraynor94

Lidl and Aldi on 22:16 - Jul 10 by jack247

It’s just got tedious. Once or twice would have been funny.

If you post something purely to get a reaction, smileys don’t really change that.

Tedious? Now that is ironic, considering your 20 page spat with Dimi

Lidl and Aldi on 22:55 - Jul 10 with 1140 viewslonglostjack

Aldi and Lidl should have got behind the Welsh team at the Euros. Funny how they came up with the PR trick now. Must have been swayed by the media hype.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Lidl and Aldi on 22:57 - Jul 10 with 1135 viewsjack247

Lidl and Aldi on 22:49 - Jul 10 by raynor94

Tedious? Now that is ironic, considering your 20 page spat with Dimi

That’s very true.

At least I kept it to one thread though and didn’t set out to childishly annoy people. Leave this shit to the trolls, it’s not like you.
Lidl and Aldi on 14:31 - Jul 11 with 1053 viewsbuilthjack

Lidl and Aldi on 22:55 - Jul 10 by longlostjack

Aldi and Lidl should have got behind the Welsh team at the Euros. Funny how they came up with the PR trick now. Must have been swayed by the media hype.

Aldi near me is open until 10 tonight, Lidl open until 8.
Welsh see.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Lidl and Aldi on 14:49 - Jul 11 with 1038 viewsdickythorpe

Are all.staff that were due to work until 4 or after still getting paid for the hours they were expected to work?
I'd be annoyed if I only get paid until 3
Lidl and Aldi on 15:00 - Jul 11 with 1028 viewsraynor94

Lidl and Aldi on 14:31 - Jul 11 by builthjack

Aldi near me is open until 10 tonight, Lidl open until 8.
Welsh see.

They are talking about the final Sunday

Lidl and Aldi on 15:02 - Jul 11 with 1027 viewsLord_Bony

Lidl and Aldi on 20:20 - Jul 10 by bluey_the_blue

Yawn, two foreign companies jumping on football bandwagon for PR reasons.

There'll be no Fokker out shopping in England if they're in the final so all shops may as well close.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Lidl and Aldi on 15:42 - Jul 11 with 1000 viewscentrestandswan

Lidl and Aldi on 15:02 - Jul 11 by Lord_Bony

There'll be no Fokker out shopping in England if they're in the final so all shops may as well close.

For the shops that will remain open the staff will probably be watching the game on instore TV's, good time for a little wander around to see if their are any bargains if you get my drift.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Lidl and Aldi on 19:02 - Jul 11 with 961 viewsbuilthjack

Lidl and Aldi on 15:00 - Jul 11 by raynor94

They are talking about the final Sunday

But why would they close early for a France v Croatia game? Cos it's the cup final perhaps.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Lidl and Aldi on 19:11 - Jul 11 with 951 viewsraynor94

Lidl and Aldi on 19:02 - Jul 11 by builthjack

But why would they close early for a France v Croatia game? Cos it's the cup final perhaps.

Careful what you wish for

Lidl and Aldi on 21:53 - Jul 11 with 898 viewsjacabertawe

Lidl and Aldi on 19:11 - Jul 11 by raynor94

Careful what you wish for

The wish has come true.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Lidl and Aldi on 06:43 - Jul 12 with 833 viewsbuilthjack

Lidl and Aldi on 19:02 - Jul 11 by builthjack

As I was saying.........

Lidl and Aldi on 07:59 - Jul 12 with 802 viewspikeypaul

Lidl and Aldi on 20:32 - Jul 10 by jack_lord

When we played Portugal at 8pm they were already shut.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024