Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation 13:06 - Jul 10 with 7422 viewsLandore_Jack

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation in total after unfair dismissal

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/former-swansea-city-directors-awar

#backtojack

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 13:26 - Jul 10 with 6238 viewsQJumpingJack

If the club has to pay this compensation figure - does it mean Potter has less to spend?
Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 13:35 - Jul 10 with 6188 viewsSwanjaxs

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 13:26 - Jul 10 by QJumpingJack

If the club has to pay this compensation figure - does it mean Potter has less to spend?

Probably about one weeks wages being spunked out for Bony
[Post edited 10 Jul 2018 14:50]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 16:46 - Jul 10 with 5912 viewsbonymine

See last paragraph in the link below ;

‘FAKED board meeting notes stated the men had voluntarily resigned - a condition for the takeover to go ahead -but Mr Jenkins later admitted the meeting had ‘likely’ never actually happened.’

http://www.itv.com/news/wales/2018-07-10/swansea-city-ordered-to-pay-108k-in-com

PS By the way Huw remember this back in December 2017 and have a look in the Oxford English Dictionary for the definition of ‘untenable’ .....your owns words used to describe your position as Chairman in the event of relegation to the Championship.....

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/dec/29/huw-jenkins-swansea-biggest-reg

You Greedy B@$tard Get Out Of OUR Club.

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪
[Post edited 10 Jul 2018 16:47]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 21:49 - Jul 10 with 5631 viewsbonymine

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 16:46 - Jul 10 by bonymine

See last paragraph in the link below ;

‘FAKED board meeting notes stated the men had voluntarily resigned - a condition for the takeover to go ahead -but Mr Jenkins later admitted the meeting had ‘likely’ never actually happened.’

http://www.itv.com/news/wales/2018-07-10/swansea-city-ordered-to-pay-108k-in-com

PS By the way Huw remember this back in December 2017 and have a look in the Oxford English Dictionary for the definition of ‘untenable’ .....your owns words used to describe your position as Chairman in the event of relegation to the Championship.....

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/dec/29/huw-jenkins-swansea-biggest-reg

You Greedy B@$tard Get Out Of OUR Club.

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪
[Post edited 10 Jul 2018 16:47]

Ladies & Gentlemen,

It is now some 5 hours since I last posted on here about the serious corruption taking place before our very eyes at Swansea City, yet there have been no replies or responses whatsoever .......

Therefore, it is plain to see that the ‘Jack Army’ no longer possess any fight, passion or loyalty to the cause and quite simply we have been ‘sold out’ to the Plastic Fan who quite simply cannot remember last weekend’s result let alone any history of our team from the 60s/70s onwards ?

From the legacy of Preston 1981, the Garibaldi, The Clarence, the Paxton et al it is a sad day to see that nobody really cares for OUR Club any more ......but I can say out loud that ‘ I was there and I care .......’

STID. Together Stronger ......💪💪💪

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 23:22 - Jul 10 with 5508 viewsCeejay

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 21:49 - Jul 10 by bonymine

Ladies & Gentlemen,

It is now some 5 hours since I last posted on here about the serious corruption taking place before our very eyes at Swansea City, yet there have been no replies or responses whatsoever .......

Therefore, it is plain to see that the ‘Jack Army’ no longer possess any fight, passion or loyalty to the cause and quite simply we have been ‘sold out’ to the Plastic Fan who quite simply cannot remember last weekend’s result let alone any history of our team from the 60s/70s onwards ?

From the legacy of Preston 1981, the Garibaldi, The Clarence, the Paxton et al it is a sad day to see that nobody really cares for OUR Club any more ......but I can say out loud that ‘ I was there and I care .......’

U didn’t believe him did you?

The man has no integrity and very likely never has (remember the Vorm transfer to Spurs and the “free transfer” issue).

In Huw we’re trussed. #Jenkinsout #croniesout #yanksopenyoureyesandears
Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 04:07 - Jul 11 with 5412 viewsdameedna

Was always a delusion it was ever our club. The Trust put some scintillating performances in to try and make this a reality.

Good to see some compensation go to previous directors for foul play and fabrication.

Good luck Pearlman and Jenkins next season.
Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 06:35 - Jul 11 with 5363 viewsvalleyboy

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 21:49 - Jul 10 by bonymine

Ladies & Gentlemen,

Surely you didn’t expect a response did you???????

What I see is that the Swansea fans have accepted the inevitable

Laid down and have let the the likes of Jenkins and the Americans walk all over them

While you are pumping money into the pockets of the Americans. They are laughing their heads off

The Americans will only take note when it hits them in their pocket and not before
Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 06:51 - Jul 11 with 5342 viewsBillyChong

Faked meeting notes is pretty dodgy isn’t it, probably a sackable offence in most places of work. Further proof of how the board are not to be trusted one bit.
Login to get fewer ads

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 07:38 - Jul 11 with 5283 viewsbuilthjack

He is definitely in the last chance saloon this season

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 08:08 - Jul 11 with 5235 viewsNookiejack

This would be consistent with Jenkins allegedly, as chairman, not notifying the Trust of proposed change of articles, just before the takeover, as was his legal duty to do so. Leaving the Trust in an illiquid position.
Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 08:28 - Jul 11 with 5198 viewsvalleyboy

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 07:38 - Jul 11 by builthjack

He is definitely in the last chance saloon this season

In the last chance saloon?????

After what happened last season

How could it get any worst
Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 08:45 - Jul 11 with 5160 viewsLoyal

Proof of the corruption from within.
Bent.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 10:42 - Jul 11 with 5073 viewsmajorraglan

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 08:08 - Jul 11 by Nookiejack

This would be consistent with Jenkins allegedly, as chairman, not notifying the Trust of proposed change of articles, just before the takeover, as was his legal duty to do so. Leaving the Trust in an illiquid position.

No doubt would be an issue any subsequent legal proceedings if the Trust moves in that direction. Not sure how it would work, but would the Trust have to litigate against the previous owners, the current owners or both?
If litigation becomes the order of the day and the Trust win, would they receive compensation and be reimbursed for their legal bills? That, and paying for the Trusts and their own legal bills could cost someone a lot of cash.
Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 10:57 - Jul 11 with 5046 viewsbonymine

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 10:42 - Jul 11 by majorraglan

No doubt would be an issue any subsequent legal proceedings if the Trust moves in that direction. Not sure how it would work, but would the Trust have to litigate against the previous owners, the current owners or both?
If litigation becomes the order of the day and the Trust win, would they receive compensation and be reimbursed for their legal bills? That, and paying for the Trusts and their own legal bills could cost someone a lot of cash.

Wider coverage today in media, this is on BBC Website ;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-44784649

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 11:13 - Jul 11 with 5015 viewsbluey_the_blue

Hmm, mischievous people might ask the Fa/FAW if Jenkins admitting fabricating meeting notes means he fails the "fit and proper" tests...
Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 12:24 - Jul 11 with 4922 viewsLoyal

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 11:13 - Jul 11 by bluey_the_blue

Hmm, mischievous people might ask the Fa/FAW if Jenkins admitting fabricating meeting notes means he fails the "fit and proper" tests...

Sadly a supposed thing which us done prior to purchasing a club, not when you are at it. However, the trust can now report him to the FA. But will they ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 16:35 - Jul 11 with 4816 viewsYossarian

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 06:51 - Jul 11 by BillyChong

Faked meeting notes is pretty dodgy isn’t it, probably a sackable offence in most places of work. Further proof of how the board are not to be trusted one bit.

It’s also a CRIMINAL offence- False Accounting (Section 17 Theft Act)

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 16:38 - Jul 11 with 4809 viewsSwanjaxs

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 12:24 - Jul 11 by Loyal

Sadly a supposed thing which us done prior to purchasing a club, not when you are at it. However, the trust can now report him to the FA. But will they ?

Why just the Trust? I should imagine anybody could report him? Grass him up so to say 🤔
[Post edited 11 Jul 2018 17:44]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 17:31 - Jul 11 with 4772 viewsDafyddHuw

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 23:22 - Jul 10 by Ceejay

U didn’t believe him did you?

The man has no integrity and very likely never has (remember the Vorm transfer to Spurs and the “free transfer” issue).

In Huw we’re trussed. #Jenkinsout #croniesout #yanksopenyoureyesandears

"In Huw we’re trussed."

Fair dos
Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 17:26 - Jul 12 with 4482 viewsBillyChong

And he’s still around today. I’ll never understand why the trust persuaded its members to vote against legal action last time round. They’ve all been left to get aaay with it.
Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 17:40 - Jul 12 with 4439 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Ladies & Gentlemen,

Most of know that this stuff has been and is going on, the body that should hold the club to account the Supporters Trust has been sidelined by Jenkins and Co.
Like other clubs with indifferent American owners we have to wait until they lose interest (in both senses).
As someone who voted for legal action(albeit big gamble) this was the only way to get out of this mess. I fear that by agreeing not to agree the Supporters Trust has put itself in a weaker position.
As for Jenkins despite this untenable behaviour he behaves as if he is the paragon of virtue and collects his 700,000 salary.

Have you ever felt taken advantage of?
[Post edited 12 Jul 2018 17:41]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 17:54 - Jul 12 with 4417 viewsBillyChong

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 17:40 - Jul 12 by JACKMANANDBOY

Most of know that this stuff has been and is going on, the body that should hold the club to account the Supporters Trust has been sidelined by Jenkins and Co.
Like other clubs with indifferent American owners we have to wait until they lose interest (in both senses).
As someone who voted for legal action(albeit big gamble) this was the only way to get out of this mess. I fear that by agreeing not to agree the Supporters Trust has put itself in a weaker position.
As for Jenkins despite this untenable behaviour he behaves as if he is the paragon of virtue and collects his 700,000 salary.

Have you ever felt taken advantage of?
[Post edited 12 Jul 2018 17:41]

Without a doubt legal action was the way to go and the trust are in a far worse off position for not going down that route.
Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 10:56 - Jul 14 with 4103 viewsQJumpingJack

It is amazing that the Americans are backing Jenkins after this fiasco. Truly amazing.
Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 22:40 - Jul 16 with 3957 viewsQJumpingJack

Can this result possibly help the Trust in terms of evidence?
Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 07:36 - Jul 17 with 3817 viewsKilkennyjack

This all stands in a rather marked contrast to the positive professional club environment that Harry will want to put in place.

Who will win out - good or evil ?

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024