Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
France vs Belgium 18:36 - Jul 10 with 2567 viewsJackfath

Who you fancying tonight?

Belgium for me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

France vs Belgium on 20:54 - Jul 10 with 1038 viewspencoedjack

France vs Belgium on 20:52 - Jul 10 by Pegojack

Despite the immense talent in the side, Belgium have underperformed tonight. Chadli was crap and Kevin dB wasn't much better.

De Bryne has been awful Chaldi looks like he should be a Swansea player
France vs Belgium on 20:56 - Jul 10 with 1021 viewsdickythorpe

What an overhyped game. I wouldn't fear France.
Belgium froze in that second half.
France vs Belgium on 20:56 - Jul 10 with 1023 viewslifelong

France vs Belgium on 20:54 - Jul 10 by pencoedjack

De Bryne has been awful Chaldi looks like he should be a Swansea player

Belgium’s big players haven’t performed this evening, especially in the second half..enthralling game.
France vs Belgium on 20:56 - Jul 10 with 1023 viewstheloneranger

France vs Belgium on 19:39 - Jul 10 by sainthelens

Thank you my friend...tho so far this is anyone's game.

Congrats, best team won.

See you in the final, I hope 😁

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

France vs Belgium on 20:58 - Jul 10 with 1010 viewstrinityann

Martinez tactically could not get Lukaku into the game. I thought there was to much sideways passing, they needed an increased tempo and more direct and possibly needed second striker on in last 15 mins.
France vs Belgium on 21:03 - Jul 10 with 974 viewssainthelens

France vs Belgium on 20:56 - Jul 10 by theloneranger

Congrats, best team won.

See you in the final, I hope 😁

Gotta be honest pal....I don't know on what planet England have a chance of beating France.
France vs Belgium on 21:06 - Jul 10 with 949 viewsDr_Winston

France vs Belgium on 21:03 - Jul 10 by sainthelens

Gotta be honest pal....I don't know on what planet England have a chance of beating France.

France are the better side for sure, but football has never been that predictable. It's still anyone's tournament.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

France vs Belgium on 21:07 - Jul 10 with 947 viewsmoonie

England is mentioned purely because we have chips on shoulders and a massive inferiority complex . This site provides fulsome evidence to anyone with any objectivity

England will not win the world cup so relax and wallow in that compensation for pitiful demise
Login to get fewer ads

France vs Belgium on 21:09 - Jul 10 with 929 viewslifelong

France vs Belgium on 21:07 - Jul 10 by moonie

England is mentioned purely because we have chips on shoulders and a massive inferiority complex . This site provides fulsome evidence to anyone with any objectivity

England will not win the world cup so relax and wallow in that compensation for pitiful demise

Yawn.
France vs Belgium on 21:11 - Jul 10 with 921 viewsdickythorpe

A lot of waffle about Belgium before this tournament, France made them look crepe.
France vs Belgium on 21:13 - Jul 10 with 912 viewsmoonie

Routledge our best player. I ll let you ponder on that

We should be bothered about this coming season instead of England s progress . It's self evident but you cannot see it.

I can't help you

You won't be yawning this coming season
France vs Belgium on 21:14 - Jul 10 with 909 viewsnantywatcher

What a big girl's blouse Lukaku is. Belgium may as well turned up with ten men.
France vs Belgium on 21:16 - Jul 10 with 896 viewslifelong

France vs Belgium on 21:13 - Jul 10 by moonie

Routledge our best player. I ll let you ponder on that

We should be bothered about this coming season instead of England s progress . It's self evident but you cannot see it.

I can't help you

You won't be yawning this coming season

Sigh.
France vs Belgium on 21:17 - Jul 10 with 893 viewsBadlands

Looked like de Bruyne was still having a strop, Lukaku was utter sh**, Chadli!!! (glad we didn't buy him), Fellaini not up to much if he can't foul, Hazard far*ed around to no effect.
Too many failed to turn up.
France easily contained the Belge.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

France vs Belgium on 21:18 - Jul 10 with 891 viewsmoonie

Dormez bien ,non brave

Sois fort
France vs Belgium on 21:21 - Jul 10 with 877 viewsOldjack

my prediction ,France 3- Croatia 1 or France 8 Englanders 0

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

France vs Belgium on 21:42 - Jul 10 with 831 viewspikeypaul

France vs Belgium on 20:45 - Jul 10 by pencoedjack

With the type cash you are looking at winning is it not worth covering it partially with sticking a grand on both England & Croatia.... it would soften the blow if France lost the final

If France hold out tonight

He just needs to lay France which in effect is backing Croatia and England.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

France vs Belgium on 21:47 - Jul 10 with 820 viewssainthelens

France vs Belgium on 21:42 - Jul 10 by pikeypaul

He just needs to lay France which in effect is backing Croatia and England.

I've thought long and hard guys. Winnings will be just over 5k....spent first 4 months backing them on 12 separate tickets. Sensible thing would be to lay France...but tbh, I always felt they'd win it....so am gonna let it ride.
France vs Belgium on 22:26 - Jul 10 with 771 viewsploppy

France vs Belgium on 21:17 - Jul 10 by Badlands

Looked like de Bruyne was still having a strop, Lukaku was utter sh**, Chadli!!! (glad we didn't buy him), Fellaini not up to much if he can't foul, Hazard far*ed around to no effect.
Too many failed to turn up.
France easily contained the Belge.

I've never quite understood the hype around Lukaku. He's a flat track bully. Twice tonight, if he'd anticipated the defender missing the ball (both times from crosses by KdB) he could have scored. France must have been delighted when he resorted to picking the ball up on the half way line wide out left. The best thing he's done all tournament is avoid touching the ball when Belgium scored their break away winner against Japan.

Felt sorry for Belgium overall though. I think in the other half of the draw they'd have made the final easily.
France vs Belgium on 23:32 - Jul 10 with 721 viewsomarjack

What a disappointing match. I expected one of the best matches ever.

I feel bad for Belgium. It was a massive chance for them. But mistakes were made..

KDB was not himself whatsoever. He's failed to show up in the most important game in his career so far.

Chadli is a joke . WTF was he doing in a match of such importance? And why does he do the corners? I’d trust Tom Carroll more tbh.

Fellaini is a donkey. Dembele is overrated. Hazard tried and tried but everybody else was so sh!t he didn’t stand a chance..

Lukaku..did he even touch the ball for the entire game?

Mertens is not a winger ffs.

In the other hand..

The French midfield was brutal. Insane control, possession, passing and defence.

Rafa Varane is the perfect defender. The entire defence line was superb.

Griezmann is so overrated, Dechamps should have started Fekir instead.

Mbappe has insane skills.

I just can’t see the English beating that French side. That Pogba/Matuidi/Kante thing they have will demolish the likes of Henderson and Young.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

France vs Belgium on 23:38 - Jul 10 with 709 viewslifelong

France vs Belgium on 23:32 - Jul 10 by omarjack

What a disappointing match. I expected one of the best matches ever.

I feel bad for Belgium. It was a massive chance for them. But mistakes were made..

KDB was not himself whatsoever. He's failed to show up in the most important game in his career so far.

Chadli is a joke . WTF was he doing in a match of such importance? And why does he do the corners? I’d trust Tom Carroll more tbh.

Fellaini is a donkey. Dembele is overrated. Hazard tried and tried but everybody else was so sh!t he didn’t stand a chance..

Lukaku..did he even touch the ball for the entire game?

Mertens is not a winger ffs.

In the other hand..

The French midfield was brutal. Insane control, possession, passing and defence.

Rafa Varane is the perfect defender. The entire defence line was superb.

Griezmann is so overrated, Dechamps should have started Fekir instead.

Mbappe has insane skills.

I just can’t see the English beating that French side. That Pogba/Matuidi/Kante thing they have will demolish the likes of Henderson and Young.

I can’t see the England midfield coping with Croatia..let alone France.
France vs Belgium on 07:58 - Jul 11 with 596 viewsWarwickHunt

Martinez was tucked up by Deschamps.

The massive fûcking fraud.
France vs Belgium on 10:07 - Jul 11 with 544 viewspencoedjack

France vs Belgium on 21:47 - Jul 10 by sainthelens

I've thought long and hard guys. Winnings will be just over 5k....spent first 4 months backing them on 12 separate tickets. Sensible thing would be to lay France...but tbh, I always felt they'd win it....so am gonna let it ride.

Brave man I’d be wanting at least a grand back if they lost

Good luck
France vs Belgium on 10:27 - Jul 11 with 532 viewssainthelens

France vs Belgium on 10:07 - Jul 11 by pencoedjack

Brave man I’d be wanting at least a grand back if they lost

Good luck

I'll get slaughtered by everyone I've told since Xmas they'd win it for not laying/cashing out should they lose. But really can't wait to see the look on my Mrs.face when I've booked the trip. Is it now wrong for wanting England to get there thus making it an even more memorable day? I'm probably a bit warped!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024