Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grimes 21:50 - Jul 10 with 5979 viewsbuilthjack

Well well well

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Grimes on 22:21 - Jul 10 with 5737 viewsFireboy2

Did you go ken?
Grimes on 22:29 - Jul 10 with 5655 viewsTheKirkyLife

I know it's early days but both him and Danda looked very tidy indeed. Maybe the loan spell did him a bunch of good.
Grimes on 22:55 - Jul 10 with 5449 viewsKilkennyjack

Grimes on 22:29 - Jul 10 by TheKirkyLife

I know it's early days but both him and Danda looked very tidy indeed. Maybe the loan spell did him a bunch of good.

I would love that to be the case, who knows ?

Beware of the Risen People

Grimes on 23:07 - Jul 10 with 5373 viewsbuilthjack

Grimes on 22:21 - Jul 10 by Fireboy2

Did you go ken?

No Ed. Had a meeting tonight, so couldn't get there

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Grimes on 23:20 - Jul 10 with 5298 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Nice left foot.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Grimes on 06:21 - Jul 11 with 4957 viewspeenemunde

Grimes on 23:07 - Jul 10 by builthjack

No Ed. Had a meeting tonight, so couldn't get there

Plastic
Grimes on 07:40 - Jul 11 with 4780 viewsbuilthjack

Grimes on 06:21 - Jul 11 by peenemunde

Plastic

Absolutely

Grimes on 12:27 - Jul 11 with 4367 viewsLoyal

Grimes on 22:29 - Jul 10 by TheKirkyLife

We can hope ...
But he was so bad at Leeds I doubt it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Grimes on 14:04 - Jul 11 with 4129 viewsSwan91

Grimes on 12:27 - Jul 11 by Loyal

We can hope ...
But he was so bad at Leeds I doubt it.

Even if he is not a good for starter.... I am sure he could be a decent squad player if injuries hit etc... alot of games in the Championship.. and possible quite a few more depending how well we do in the cups... so would be interesting to see if he actually starts playing for us haha.
Grimes on 15:27 - Jul 12 with 3663 viewshobo

He came across really well in his interview after the game. Sounds like he's matured during his loan spell and is ready to knuckle down and fight for a place this season
Grimes on 15:42 - Jul 12 with 3631 viewsjack_lord

I've scored a couple of good goals in my time. Even with an ex England international in goal.

At the moment, I'm going to say it was just a good goal. Hope he can bring a lot more.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Grimes on 17:00 - Jul 12 with 3531 viewsgiantstoneater

Grimes and Fulton looked good together and we pressed a lot better as a team in the second half, I know it was a weakened team for Yeovil but you still have to do the right things. Lets hope Grimes continues to improve and put pressure on Carroll. Amat did well but perhaps I`d like him to ping the ball into players a little more. Tues all about building fitness and looking at combinations hopefully GP would have learnt a lot from it.
Grimes on 17:03 - Jul 12 with 3521 viewsBadlands

Grimes on 17:00 - Jul 12 by giantstoneater

Grimes and Fulton looked good together and we pressed a lot better as a team in the second half, I know it was a weakened team for Yeovil but you still have to do the right things. Lets hope Grimes continues to improve and put pressure on Carroll. Amat did well but perhaps I`d like him to ping the ball into players a little more. Tues all about building fitness and looking at combinations hopefully GP would have learnt a lot from it.

Hope indeed.
While Carroll was shyte for most of last season he is significantly more talented shyte than Grimes.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Grimes on 17:41 - Jul 12 with 3427 viewsgiantstoneater

Grimes on 17:03 - Jul 12 by Badlands

Hope indeed.
While Carroll was shyte for most of last season he is significantly more talented shyte than Grimes.

Who knows Badlands one thing I was looking for was players who looked as if they wanted to impress the new boss Grimes was one of them. Blair did reasonably well at left back a surprise choice there be interesting to see him against much better opposition as well as Dhanda and James. Lots of work to be done on the training ground and in the window methinks!
Grimes on 06:51 - Jul 28 with 2841 viewsbuilthjack

Hope he does well. But he's no left back.

Grimes on 08:53 - Jul 28 with 2567 viewsicecoldjack

It really does highlight how desperate we fans are becoming when we're actually hoping somebody here will get a tune out of Grimes .

He's failed everywhere and one of the reasons is because he thinks he's already made it as a footballer, players like him are 2 a penny these days. Showed a bit of promise as a youngster but never progressed, he's dross just cut him lose.
Grimes on 09:31 - Jul 28 with 2434 viewsmoonie

A player we look to be lumbered with ,which is the case with most of our squad . No Gylfi to bale us out this time
Grimes on 09:48 - Jul 28 with 2365 viewsicecoldjack

Grimes on 09:31 - Jul 28 by moonie

A player we look to be lumbered with ,which is the case with most of our squad . No Gylfi to bale us out this time

Exactly, and most sensible people on here could see it clearly , once the tipping point of talent v mediocre was achieved to the latter we were only going one way.

Look at how much.quality has been sold and what's it been replaced with, the same will happen this season too.
Grimes on 09:54 - Jul 28 with 2323 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Grimes on 09:48 - Jul 28 by icecoldjack

Exactly, and most sensible people on here could see it clearly , once the tipping point of talent v mediocre was achieved to the latter we were only going one way.

Look at how much.quality has been sold and what's it been replaced with, the same will happen this season too.

If the new owners could see a profit in another relegation then that's what they'd strive for. It is solely about dividends now.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Grimes on 10:09 - Jul 28 with 2280 viewsicecoldjack

Grimes on 09:54 - Jul 28 by Brynmill_Jack

If the new owners could see a profit in another relegation then that's what they'd strive for. It is solely about dividends now.

There is method in the madness unfortunately, another relegation and even the sh1te players will be desperate to leave and will have their agent's working over time for a parity wage elsewhere .

That will leave us with millions coming in and a wage bill of fook all as we use our youth team in L1 .

You can't help but think this scenario has been given thought by the blood sucking yanks, Sunderland have done this and have shifted stacks off their wage bill in no time. It's a strategy our coonts would have no problem in carrying out IMO.
Grimes on 11:20 - Jul 28 with 2104 viewsBadlands

Player positioning was awful in Jenbach possibly worse against Freiburg.
Common creatures of goals.
Our left side defence was butter.
Carroll late, Grimes way out and late, Fulton a spectator CBs dragged around, Dhanda easily coughing up possession and Nordfeldt in a dream.

Good points
Ayew worked his socks off and was only stopped by routine fouling.
Montero wasn't injured mossed a couple of times but they were speculative.
and ...

Worrying ...
so many to choose from but themes for me were -
easily disposed
no midfield
younger players who were looking like they would take their chances and didn't.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024