Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things To Take From... 02:25 - Jul 11 with 1456 viewsSwan91

The first friendly.

looks like we played a 5 3 2 formation? with Naughton being a CB in the first half. Atleast that is what I think happened. Then after conceding we changed to 4 at the back.. hope that means GP will try 4 at the back and have wingers more often.

1 - GP used Amat as a Midfielder apparently. Interesting choice, did he do it for us before??

2 - Some of the youngsters seemed to have a good game - Grimes, Dan James, Dhanda etc.

3 - No Bartley as he should be gone soon apparently... interesting to see A.Ayew though.. if there is interest probably at early stages or maybe nothing is happening yet, otherwise I thought he would have been like Bartley.

obviously it will take some time, fitness and just teamwork to get better...wonder if next game we will get to see Jordi play some games?

Things To Take From... on 02:27 - Jul 11 with 1454 viewsswans11

where was dyer
Things To Take From... on 02:54 - Jul 11 with 1432 viewsforkbeard

Things To Take From... on 02:27 - Jul 11 by swans11

where was dyer

injury
Things To Take From... on 03:11 - Jul 11 with 1421 viewsomarjack

1-We obviously don't need reinforcements. Our squad is superb as it is. I'm calling it. We'll be finishing on top next season. Joel Asoro will be nothing but luxury for our incendiary squad. Just like Juve getting Ronaldo..

2-With the beautiful ball distribution of Tom Carroll which we've seen plenty of it against Yeovil. I believe he'll guarantee top assists in the division next season.

3-McBurnie..without exaggeration. But what's the difference between him and Diego Costa exactly? only physical.

4-Glad to see Wayne Routledge still performing the way he did. Against a very tough competition nevertheless. One on ones,passing, shooting..rotation and the art of masquerading intentions on the field. Superb performance..Premier League Top 6 quality.

5-Kyle Naughton. Or should we just say Kyle Walker? Should have been called to England's squad instead imo. I really hope the Napoli links are just newspaper speculations.

6-Matt Grimes..wow..just wow..whara strike that was..It was blood curdling I'll be having nightmares.

7-That Fulton guy..he's going places I'm telling you. Already linked with Atletico Madrid and Dortmund. Small clubs you'd say..that's why he's still with us no wonder. Waiting for the big offers.

We can already plan for life again in the PL..As we guaranteed promotion already based on what we saw. And against insanely fierce competition..Yeovil were immense. The France vs Belgium was a borefest in comparison to the quality we've seen today.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Things To Take From... on 04:06 - Jul 11 with 1390 viewsstAteSwan

I do not think you can take much out of the formations for this one. Potter even admitted after the match that he wanted the players to know how to play with both 3 and 4 at the back. None of this really has anything to do with what formation we will use primarily once the season starts.
Things To Take From... on 04:50 - Jul 11 with 1368 viewsSwan91

Things To Take From... on 04:06 - Jul 11 by stAteSwan

I do not think you can take much out of the formations for this one. Potter even admitted after the match that he wanted the players to know how to play with both 3 and 4 at the back. None of this really has anything to do with what formation we will use primarily once the season starts.

But I hope it will be 4 at the back... seems like our wingers were doing alot of the work in the second half, causing most of the threat.
Things To Take From... on 06:22 - Jul 11 with 1262 viewsjackal

Things To Take From... on 03:11 - Jul 11 by omarjack

1-We obviously don't need reinforcements. Our squad is superb as it is. I'm calling it. We'll be finishing on top next season. Joel Asoro will be nothing but luxury for our incendiary squad. Just like Juve getting Ronaldo..

2-With the beautiful ball distribution of Tom Carroll which we've seen plenty of it against Yeovil. I believe he'll guarantee top assists in the division next season.

3-McBurnie..without exaggeration. But what's the difference between him and Diego Costa exactly? only physical.

4-Glad to see Wayne Routledge still performing the way he did. Against a very tough competition nevertheless. One on ones,passing, shooting..rotation and the art of masquerading intentions on the field. Superb performance..Premier League Top 6 quality.

5-Kyle Naughton. Or should we just say Kyle Walker? Should have been called to England's squad instead imo. I really hope the Napoli links are just newspaper speculations.

6-Matt Grimes..wow..just wow..whara strike that was..It was blood curdling I'll be having nightmares.

7-That Fulton guy..he's going places I'm telling you. Already linked with Atletico Madrid and Dortmund. Small clubs you'd say..that's why he's still with us no wonder. Waiting for the big offers.

We can already plan for life again in the PL..As we guaranteed promotion already based on what we saw. And against insanely fierce competition..Yeovil were immense. The France vs Belgium was a borefest in comparison to the quality we've seen today.

I'll have some of what you're drinking.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2018 7:07]
Things To Take From... on 06:24 - Jul 11 with 1251 viewspeenemunde

Clueless
Things To Take From... on 07:21 - Jul 11 with 1102 viewsSwansea93

Things To Take From... on 06:24 - Jul 11 by peenemunde

Clueless

Where was J Ayew?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Login to get fewer ads

Things To Take From... on 07:38 - Jul 11 with 1030 viewsGowerjack

You are the Res and I claim my £5.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Things To Take From... on 09:42 - Jul 11 with 835 viewsmoonie

Come on Connor.

That's not remotely funny.

Thrre again Roitledge playing as he always does .

I'm getting to dislike this player
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024