Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The over-reaction... 13:34 - Jul 11 with 5466 viewsJethroJack

...and assumption its in the bag which has been promoted by the English media must this time be reaching an all time high.

Its the usual mix of arrogance, delusion and desperation for a modicum of success that every other nationality associates with the English (nice one Goran Ivanisovic). Does failure after failure after failure justify this inflated bandwagon?

It's fine to be optimistic, but why go banging on about it so much!

ITS COMING HOME, ITS COMING HOME.....

What if it doesn't 😝
The over-reaction... on 20:08 - Jul 11 with 1121 viewsmoonie

When it's over we ll be back to normality ,which fir us is painful
The over-reaction... on 20:09 - Jul 11 with 1122 viewswindy_city_jack

The over-reaction... on 18:33 - Jul 11 by hammy

The World Cup has become a Euros lite competition. There are so many additional sub-standard teams included (e.g., Tunisia, Panama) and only the usual suspects from South America that actually bring anything.

This was my gripe with it, I get that it's supposed to be a World Cup, but there's far too many good teams from Europe, us included, who didn't get to go.

Instead, you get teams like Panama, or Saudi Arabia, who basically get hammered every game, whereas the like of Italy, Netherlands et al sit a home.

Shuts down the argument nicely that Europe gets too many sports in tournaments though.
The over-reaction... on 22:03 - Jul 11 with 1061 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The over-reaction... on 20:09 - Jul 11 by windy_city_jack

This was my gripe with it, I get that it's supposed to be a World Cup, but there's far too many good teams from Europe, us included, who didn't get to go.

Instead, you get teams like Panama, or Saudi Arabia, who basically get hammered every game, whereas the like of Italy, Netherlands et al sit a home.

Shuts down the argument nicely that Europe gets too many sports in tournaments though.

We sulked our way through numerous draw games in our qualifiers and at times I was questioning whether the team actually WANTED to qualify.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024