Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ENGLAND V CROATIA 14:22 - Jul 11 with 14361 viewsLord_Bony

7pm ITV

England's opportunity to reach the World Cup final for the first time since 1966 and their first appearance in a World Cup semi-final since 1990, where France now lie in wait.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 21:49 - Jul 11 with 1775 viewstheloneranger

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 21:44 - Jul 11 by WarwickHunt

Might get a full side out now for my cricket team on Sunday - this morning we had five Indians, a Kiwi,an Aussie and me. 😄

No cowboys??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 21:49 - Jul 11 with 1763 viewsmoonie

Any of your ground staff play cricket Phil

At least England s failure will make our cretins feel better about thcoming season.

Routledge ....our best player !

Cry
ENGLAND V CROATIA on 21:50 - Jul 11 with 1761 viewslondonlisa2001

When England scored the pub at the end of the road was screaming.

When England lost my 2 lots of French neighbours were screaming.

France winners surely.
ENGLAND V CROATIA on 21:50 - Jul 11 with 1772 viewsphact0rri

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 21:44 - Jul 11 by jackal

We've been spared another 52 years of constant self congratulating.

HRH put your knighthood sword away.

no, but we do have a few years of "we were 3rd (or 4th place)" in the world cup to look forward to.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 21:50 - Jul 11 with 1769 viewssainthelens

Croatia did England a massive favour. France would have got double figures. First decent side they played and got found out big time. Come home now and bring the football with you.
ENGLAND V CROATIA on 21:51 - Jul 11 with 1740 viewsdickythorpe

Ian Wright called it right " came up short"
ENGLAND V CROATIA on 21:53 - Jul 11 with 1718 viewsmoonie

Croats no mugs but really,who gives a Shute

I'm more concerned as to what is happening to Bony ,the Ayews ,Baston etc.. It's. Been a relief ,let's face it. Now we need to face up to what lies ahead which might be really painful .

England are or should be an Irrrelevance
ENGLAND V CROATIA on 21:53 - Jul 11 with 1716 viewsmonmouth

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 21:45 - Jul 11 by theloneranger

So did Spain

Indeed.

Doubt England will avoid Germany, Brazil, Argentina, France, Spain, Belgium, Portugal, Holland, Italy again. Seeing as they’ve only beaten Two shit teams and one very ordinary team. Lost two and drawn one of the others. I honestly thought their name was on it. They f*cked it up.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 21:55 - Jul 11 with 1678 viewslondonlisa2001

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 21:51 - Jul 11 by dickythorpe

Ian Wright called it right " came up short"

Ian Wright at half time said England had won it and it would be a disgrace if they didn’t finish them off...

I personally thought Croatia did better in the first half than the commentators thought. Weak at the back but good in midfield. England were weak at the back but good in the forwards.

Seen so many games with the Swans where you don’t take chances and you pay the price,

England were not good enough to win this.
ENGLAND V CROATIA on 21:57 - Jul 11 with 1669 viewsraynor94

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 21:50 - Jul 11 by sainthelens

Croatia did England a massive favour. France would have got double figures. First decent side they played and got found out big time. Come home now and bring the football with you.

Nah, can't wear that one, yes Croatia deserved the result, but England should have been clear first half, when they totally dominated it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 22:04 - Jul 11 with 1574 viewsBrynmill_Jack

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 21:57 - Jul 11 by raynor94

Nah, can't wear that one, yes Croatia deserved the result, but England should have been clear first half, when they totally dominated it

Aww never mind mun

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 22:06 - Jul 11 with 1552 viewsSgorioFruit

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 19:55 - Jul 11 by sainthelens

We've all been watching football long enough to know it'll be all change 2nd half.
England have missed their chances...and Croatia can only get better. For me...next goal wins it.

pick the bones out of that one

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 22:06 - Jul 11 with 1550 viewssainthelens

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 21:57 - Jul 11 by raynor94

Truth is Ray they totally bottled it. Yes they were on top first half. But that was it....did not have the balls to finish the job. Croatia were pretty awful which again makes England look very very average. Southgate is a top bloke and knew how limited they were....unfortunately the media and people like you believe the hype. As predicted the come down and devastation is wonderful.
ENGLAND V CROATIA on 22:07 - Jul 11 with 1537 viewsSgorioFruit

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 19:53 - Jul 11 by Pegojack

Exactly. Croatia suddenly can't string two passes together, having been one of the best passing teams in the tournsment. What the feck is going on?
They beat two pub teams, lost to the first decent team they played, then scraped through on penalties against two more pub teams.
Shirley France will turn up - won't they????
[Post edited 11 Jul 2018 19:54]

they had me worried for a while there

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 22:07 - Jul 11 with 1533 viewsAnotherJohn

I thought the writing was on the wall at half-time. Too much negativity was creeping in and I think the missed chances affected confidence. The commentators will conclude that this was a good World Cup for England, but the chance was there to go one step further.
ENGLAND V CROATIA on 22:10 - Jul 11 with 1505 viewsmoonie

IT was a missed chance .

Won't happen again for many years
ENGLAND V CROATIA on 22:12 - Jul 11 with 1488 viewsraynor94

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 22:06 - Jul 11 by sainthelens

Truth is Ray they totally bottled it. Yes they were on top first half. But that was it....did not have the balls to finish the job. Croatia were pretty awful which again makes England look very very average. Southgate is a top bloke and knew how limited they were....unfortunately the media and people like you believe the hype. As predicted the come down and devastation is wonderful.

Hey, I'm no England fan, but this Croatia were poor first half is guff, England totally dominated first half and should have put it to bed.

On the bright side for you France will beat Croatia at a canter

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 22:26 - Jul 11 with 1414 viewssainthelens

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 22:12 - Jul 11 by raynor94

Hey, I'm no England fan, but this Croatia were poor first half is guff, England totally dominated first half and should have put it to bed.

On the bright side for you France will beat Croatia at a canter

Croatia will dig in on Sunday...don't think it'll be a canter but needless to say I've one foot in the departure lounge.
ENGLAND V CROATIA on 22:26 - Jul 11 with 1409 viewsmoonie

FFS,Ive not seen any evidence to suggest faynor is an England supporter in the true sense of the word .

Jesus H.

Truly ,who give s a monkeys

Raynor don't

Now ,back to our decrepit outfit

Routledge our best player ..... That s really a reality check
ENGLAND V CROATIA on 22:30 - Jul 11 with 1390 viewslidojack

As good as they were in the first half their inability to create chances outside of set-pieces hurt them badly.

2 shots on target in 120 minutes says it all really.
ENGLAND V CROATIA on 22:38 - Jul 11 with 1370 viewslifelong

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 22:30 - Jul 11 by lidojack

As good as they were in the first half their inability to create chances outside of set-pieces hurt them badly.

2 shots on target in 120 minutes says it all really.

According to a BBC report England came to Russia and shook up the football World.. fecking hell mun.
ENGLAND V CROATIA on 22:46 - Jul 11 with 1347 viewsmoonie

England have shook nobody Roger,BBC apart

WTched with my English wife who s disapoppointed but seen it coming, mainly as she's witnessed our teams fookn things up over the years

Daughter texted to say she fell asleep, her Belgian Shepherd was bored stiff and her partner painted the new fence .

Not all of Engkand is shattered ,mate
ENGLAND V CROATIA on 22:53 - Jul 11 with 1326 viewsJackFish

For all the hype, England have been pretty ordinary in this World Cup, haven’t they? They’ve played three half-decent teams, drew with one of them (missing their best player) and lost the other two. They’ve just been lucky they got the easiest quarter final going. Ranked 12th in the world and that’s about how they’ve played, beaten who they were expected to and not looked good enough to beat those above.

Difference tonight was Modric and Rakitic playing against Henderson in midfield, England have nobody that can get on the ball and dictate like those two do.
ENGLAND V CROATIA on 22:54 - Jul 11 with 1316 viewslonglostjack

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 22:38 - Jul 11 by lifelong

According to a BBC report England came to Russia and shook up the football World.. fecking hell mun.

I’ve said it before- the media is worse than N.Korea. Reason enough to thank Croatia for popping their balloon.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 22:59 - Jul 11 with 1280 viewsmoonie

Media does not represent all.
If it did, all Welsh people would be shattered when the national ( rugby) team lose ...our national game btw.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024