Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moonie 21:41 - Jul 11 with 2006 viewsbuilthjack

Don't cry Son

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Moonie on 21:42 - Jul 11 with 1996 viewsGixerJack

Play nice guys
Moonie on 21:46 - Jul 11 with 1951 viewsmoonie

Not tonight Ken but I might next May when we end up being relegated to play Accrington Stanley

Don't cream your pants tonight and use a tissue

We ve got this season to look forward to ,Routledge, the great servant taking centre stage . Bony baston,Clucas ,Narsingh ,ayew x 2 still on our books .

Hedge funders still in charge and Jenkins the Skewen shithouse in charge
Who s crying now ?
Moonie on 21:51 - Jul 11 with 1902 viewslifelong

Moonie on 21:46 - Jul 11 by moonie

Not tonight Ken but I might next May when we end up being relegated to play Accrington Stanley

We ve got this season to look forward to ,Routledge, the great servant taking centre stage . Bony baston,Clucas ,Narsingh ,ayew x 2 still on our books .

Who s crying now ?

I’ve got 6 Croatian friends around watching the game, it’s all happening in the lifelong household.
Moonie on 21:52 - Jul 11 with 1909 viewsbuilthjack

Moonie on 21:46 - Jul 11 by moonie

Who s crying now ?

I creamed my pants about 10 minutes ago Perch.
Agree with a lot you are saying otherwise. Don't think we will go down. Just hope Potter can work some magic.
Yanks and Jenkins shithouses yes

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Moonie on 21:53 - Jul 11 with 1901 viewsbuilthjack

Moonie on 21:51 - Jul 11 by lifelong

I’ve got 6 Croatian friends around watching the game, it’s all happening in the lifelong household.

All nighter then Roger

Moonie on 21:55 - Jul 11 with 1872 viewsmoonie

Been to Croatia seven times . Beautiful country but wasted on racist ,nasty arrogant fekers . Not as bad as Serbs granted .

Can't see us meeting again Ken . Shame
Moonie on 21:58 - Jul 11 with 1837 viewsbuilthjack

Moonie on 21:55 - Jul 11 by moonie

Been to Croatia seven times . Beautiful country but wasted on racist ,nasty arrogant fekers . Not as bad as Serbs granted .

Croatia beautiful country yes.
Not watching the Swans any more?

Moonie on 22:01 - Jul 11 with 1786 viewslifelong

Moonie on 21:53 - Jul 11 by builthjack

All nighter then Roger

Indeed, they’re out in the street now doing the conga.
Login to get fewer ads

Moonie on 22:04 - Jul 11 with 1777 viewsCaptain_Sham

Moonie on 21:58 - Jul 11 by builthjack

To not watch us anymore, he would have to have watched us in the first place.

Its just a ride.

Moonie on 22:04 - Jul 11 with 1772 viewsmoonie

I don't plan to go to the Liberty,Ken. I don't like he experience.
Now both my parents are dead mO don't really feel the need to go back to Swansea. What is posted on here has a hand in that but I d rather stay where I'm happy .

I ll do away trips for sure... If you want to meet up ,PM me ,text me. I d much rather argue face to face .
Moonie on 23:00 - Jul 11 with 1627 viewsFireboy2

Moonie on 21:58 - Jul 11 by builthjack

Fvck him Ken
Moonie on 23:05 - Jul 11 with 1610 viewsmoonie

Nice one Ed
Moonie on 23:17 - Jul 11 with 1584 viewsFireboy2

Moonie on 23:05 - Jul 11 by moonie

Nice one Ed

Thanks rich
Moonie (n/t) on 23:29 - Jul 11 with 1541 viewswaveydavey

Moonie on 23:31 - Jul 11 with 1533 viewswaveydavey

But you returned 6 more times??????
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024