Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roy Keane 22:24 - Jul 11 with 5817 viewsdickythorpe

Like him or loathe him, he totally hit the nail on the head with Ian Wright there.

"You were planning the final in the group stages!"

Where's that silly BBC sketch from last week? Sums up the over hype
Roy Keane on 22:33 - Jul 11 with 4427 viewssainthelens

They needed a reality check and Roy spoke on behalf of everyone outside England.
Roy Keane on 22:38 - Jul 11 with 4404 viewsmoonie

Loathe the sullen ,paper boy assaulting kunt ,and he said been equally on the head with thecSwans.

As a Cork man ,it must have given him real pleasure and I swear he was close to a grin .

Now it's over,fook off you vile piece of garbage
Roy Keane on 22:52 - Jul 11 with 4305 viewsN_T_J

Roy Keane on 22:38 - Jul 11 by moonie

Loathe the sullen ,paper boy assaulting kunt ,and he said been equally on the head with thecSwans.

As a Cork man ,it must have given him real pleasure and I swear he was close to a grin .

Calm down.
Roy Keane on 22:56 - Jul 11 with 4266 viewsLord_Bony

Thought him and Wrighty were going to have a scrap in the studio for a minute.

Roy is outspoken but a good guy nonetheless .

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Roy Keane on 22:56 - Jul 11 with 4262 viewsmoonie

I'm cool.

I have been concerned about our crew getting hot under the collar over England. You might have read a few threads .
Roy Keane on 23:22 - Jul 11 with 4111 viewsFireboy2

Keane is a tvvat of the highest order

But its nice to see him put the obnoxious feckers in their place though
Roy Keane on 23:54 - Jul 11 with 4000 viewslifelong

Gary Neville has got on my nerves this World Cup.
Roy Keane on 05:42 - Jul 12 with 3777 viewsjackal

Roy Keane on 23:54 - Jul 11 by lifelong

Gary Neville has got on my nerves this World Cup.

Just this World Cup?

He and his brother are both extremely irritating.
Login to get fewer ads

Roy Keane on 08:34 - Jul 12 with 3474 viewsMrSwerve

Roy Keane on 22:56 - Jul 11 by Lord_Bony

Good guys don't intentionally break people's legs.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Roy Keane on 08:36 - Jul 12 with 3471 viewsJethroJack

Can't stand Keane, but he relayed my thoughts to perfection last night!
ITV must regret inviting him, they obviously thought the result was in no doubt & he would behave himself...more arrogance from the English media...Keane's point!

All the hand-wringing this morning is bloody HILARIOUS. They STILL think they were unlucky, 2 shots on target FFS in 120 minutes of football. Sums it all up, meet a little quality & normal service is resumed time & time again 😁 No team will EVER get an easier route to the final in the WC or Euros...and they botched it 😝

Yet the delusion persists!
Roy Keane on 10:08 - Jul 12 with 3233 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The ITV pundits were a really miserable bunch of middle aged gits, Keane being the most depressing.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Roy Keane on 10:29 - Jul 12 with 3171 viewsmoonie

Must a side show really folks.

Pretty soon, our season will be starting .

Btw, Wrighty would kick his miserable teeth down his throat
Roy Keane on 10:36 - Jul 12 with 3151 viewsoldcob

Roy Keane on 22:56 - Jul 11 by Lord_Bony

Not such a good guy though is he? Half the people in his native Cork think he's a bully boy, the other half I admit adore him.
Roy Keane on 10:41 - Jul 12 with 3130 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Roy Keane on 22:38 - Jul 11 by moonie

Ian wright, why is he on any football panel?A village idiot at best or a vile human at worst. Can,t bring myself to watch the specimen.
Roy Keane on 10:50 - Jul 12 with 3112 viewsmoonie

Read his book when on holiday. Typical inner London city geezer who got lucky with football .he d be doing serious time if he didn't have football, exactly like Keane really

One time ITV had Doogan,Allison, McNab, Greaves, Channon with the urbane and much missed Brian Moore in charge
Roy Keane on 11:00 - Jul 12 with 3075 viewsHighjack

I would expect Scotland to beat Tunisia, Panama and Sweden. England have played two decent teams and lost, and scraped through against Colombia who are probably only just above average.

They are not a good side. Defensively frail, no midfield, no creativity. Their only strength which they are genuinely world class at is set pieces.

That’s not enough to beat the big teams.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Roy Keane on 12:14 - Jul 12 with 2964 viewsTom1912

Roy Keane on 11:00 - Jul 12 by Highjack

I would expect Scotland to beat Tunisia, Panama and Sweden. England have played two decent teams and lost, and scraped through against Colombia who are probably only just above average.

They are not a good side. Defensively frail, no midfield, no creativity. Their only strength which they are genuinely world class at is set pieces.

That’s not enough to beat the big teams.

Sweden aren't a bad team at all. Finished above Holland in the qualifying group, beat Italy over 2 legs in the playoff and finished above Germany in the group stages.
Roy Keane on 12:25 - Jul 12 with 2927 viewsLeonWasGod

Roy Keane on 12:14 - Jul 12 by Tom1912

Sweden aren't a bad team at all. Finished above Holland in the qualifying group, beat Italy over 2 legs in the playoff and finished above Germany in the group stages.

No, no, that's not how it works. Sweden must be crap because England beat them. Not that anyone cares about England of course. No, not at all. Only enough for there to be over a dozen threads on them on the front page alone.

Obsessed, it's very weird. That's the real embarrassment - worse than them up the road jerking off over us
Roy Keane on 13:03 - Jul 12 with 2807 viewsLord_Bony

Roy Keane on 12:25 - Jul 12 by LeonWasGod

No, no, that's not how it works. Sweden must be crap because England beat them. Not that anyone cares about England of course. No, not at all. Only enough for there to be over a dozen threads on them on the front page alone.

Obsessed, it's very weird. That's the real embarrassment - worse than them up the road jerking off over us

Yes most of them by Trampie.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Roy Keane on 13:16 - Jul 12 with 2766 viewstrampie

Roy Keane on 13:03 - Jul 12 by Lord_Bony

Yes most of them by Trampie.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Says a guy that put a Croatia v England sticky up - on a Welsh football teams message-board FFS , have you no awareness ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Roy Keane on 13:56 - Jul 12 with 2682 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Roy Keane on 10:41 - Jul 12 by blaenaugwentjack

Ian wright, why is he on any football panel?A village idiot at best or a vile human at worst. Can,t bring myself to watch the specimen.

Didn't he call Ronaldo a w*nker live on air once. He can't be considered intelligent enough to be a pundit surely?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Roy Keane on 16:26 - Jul 12 with 2531 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Roy Keane on 13:56 - Jul 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Didn't he call Ronaldo a w*nker live on air once. He can't be considered intelligent enough to be a pundit surely?

Just cant see what he brings to a programe.
Roy Keane on 16:34 - Jul 12 with 2489 viewsmoonie

Pure hate ,that s what.

A filthy shythouse who walked out on his own country at a World Cup. The very last to bitch
Roy Keane on 16:37 - Jul 12 with 2486 viewsjack247

I’ve always thought he was a bit of a cock and I’m sure there was a bit of needle behind his comments last night. He was absolutely right though.
Roy Keane on 17:11 - Jul 12 with 2406 viewspikeypaul

Roy Keane on 08:34 - Jul 12 by MrSwerve

Good guys don't intentionally break people's legs.

And then boast he ended the guys career in doing so in his book.

Complete Coont of a "man"

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024