Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . 22:54 - Jul 11 with 5050 viewsmoonie

Back to our parlous position

Bony,Ayews, Baston, ,Rots,Dyer ,Naughton ...all on our books

Reality ain't pleasant right now ,is it

Where s the positive posters these days of wine and roses
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 14:18 - Jul 12 with 1318 viewspeenemunde

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 10:23 - Jul 12 by moonie

Sorry,pee,parlous.

Yep, seen us first in 58.

We have a feckless chairman ,clueless board and players queueing up to bale out .

Parlous,dangerous ,uncertain

Personally don’t think Swans fans deserve anything else and in general Swans fans are a microcosm for the whole of Wales and not just in football.

Wales is being left behind and that’s the result of the Welsh themselves.
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 14:42 - Jul 12 with 1264 viewsirishswan546

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 14:18 - Jul 12 by peenemunde

Personally don’t think Swans fans deserve anything else and in general Swans fans are a microcosm for the whole of Wales and not just in football.

Is there really a need for this attack on Swansea fans as a whole, your just annoyed England got knocked out, Don't take it out on this board just because a few slagged England off remember not all swans fans have been negative on England. Some including myself defended your right and other Swansea fans rights to support England if you choose to do so. Your on a Swansea forum have a bit more respect for others and don't insult all swans/ Welsh because of a few asyou are sounding like the same people you gave out about for labelling English scum for the actions of a few scumbags.
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 14:43 - Jul 12 with 1262 viewsAnotherJohn

Re the Swans, I'm getting increasingly worried about how things are shaping up. We seem to be seeing a fire sale (or loan) of any player who attracts interest, with the plan being to supplement the flops nobody wants with kids and a few bargains. I accept that a lot of players need to be moved on, but feel we should try to retain a spine with a bit of quality. Putting the whole of our central defence up for sale (bar van der Hoorne) seems particularly ill-advised.
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 15:01 - Jul 12 with 1238 viewsDrizzy

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 14:18 - Jul 12 by peenemunde

Time for this insipid troll to be banned.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 15:05 - Jul 12 with 1226 viewspeenemunde

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 14:42 - Jul 12 by irishswan546

Is there really a need for this attack on Swansea fans as a whole, your just annoyed England got knocked out, Don't take it out on this board just because a few slagged England off remember not all swans fans have been negative on England. Some including myself defended your right and other Swansea fans rights to support England if you choose to do so. Your on a Swansea forum have a bit more respect for others and don't insult all swans/ Welsh because of a few asyou are sounding like the same people you gave out about for labelling English scum for the actions of a few scumbags.

I’m Welsh, so am i not allowed to comment on the way i see things in Wales.
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 15:14 - Jul 12 with 1215 viewsRokerite

Why is there such pessimism? Viewing from afar I see a club that's appointed a very exciting young manager and has a squad that showed, though ultimately it ended in failure, it had certain quality under Carvalhal.
How many of last season's squad have gone or are expected to go? I know Ki has gone but who else is going to be a big loss?
I thought there'd be quite a bit of excitement amongst Swansea supporters, not withstanding your relegation. I fancy you to challenge for automatic promotion, am I delusional?
You certainly aren't going to repeat what my team did last season.
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 15:18 - Jul 12 with 1209 viewsirishswan546

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 15:05 - Jul 12 by peenemunde

You just don't need to be so negative majority of the time, also your comments label all Welsh the same. For the last few weeks you have attacked anyone who said they didn't support England or mentioned anything bad about England so you cannot have it all your own way. It is wrong to judge a whole nation whether they are English, Welsh or Irish just by the actions of a few scumbags. Apart from a few on this board any Swansea or Welsh people I have met or had dealings with have been lovely and respectful and I'd like to think are a true reflection of your nation.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2018 15:22]
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 15:18 - Jul 12 with 1205 viewsthornabyswan

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 15:05 - Jul 12 by peenemunde

You are Welsh could have fooled me.
Personally I have had enough of all the anti England team stuff on this site nearly as boring as the pro England stuff.
A load of crap the lot of it.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Login to get fewer ads

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . (n/t) on 15:19 - Jul 12 with 1201 viewsirishswan546

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 15:18 - Jul 12 by thornabyswan

You are Welsh could have fooled me.
Personally I have had enough of all the anti England team stuff on this site nearly as boring as the pro England stuff.
A load of crap the lot of it.

[Post edited 12 Jul 2018 15:20]
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 15:38 - Jul 12 with 1160 viewsjack_lord

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 15:14 - Jul 12 by Rokerite

Why is there such pessimism? Viewing from afar I see a club that's appointed a very exciting young manager and has a squad that showed, though ultimately it ended in failure, it had certain quality under Carvalhal.
How many of last season's squad have gone or are expected to go? I know Ki has gone but who else is going to be a big loss?
I thought there'd be quite a bit of excitement amongst Swansea supporters, not withstanding your relegation. I fancy you to challenge for automatic promotion, am I delusional?

There is a good player in Ki somewhere. I know he did well at Sunderland but, in general, his attitude was poor and he had no backbone. I would describe him as a gutless prick.

I am hoping that we get a couple of decent signings just to get the fans onside and to give us momentum going into the season.

Looking at how things have shaped up so far, however, I am having grave doubts as I did last season.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 16:32 - Jul 12 with 1135 viewsmoonie

People normally squabble amongst their own and defend against outsiders .

Ergo, it's ok for Welsh people to argue and bitch with themselves but they defend when " foreigners" do it.

It's normal

I don't agree with pee as we really do deserve more . The pitiful chattering soft trampie don't help but we deserve at the very least a chairman who is professional

We don't
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 16:56 - Jul 12 with 1120 viewsirishswan546

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 16:32 - Jul 12 by moonie

People normally squabble amongst their own and defend against outsiders .

Ergo, it's ok for Welsh people to argue and bitch with themselves but they defend when " foreigners" do it.

It's normal

I don't agree with pee as we really do deserve more . The pitiful chattering soft trampie don't help but we deserve at the very least a chairman who is professional

We don't

Totally agree with you on this Moonie, hence why I stay out of all Brexit talk asits none of my business what uk & NI do.

Did like all the negative crap last few weeks for and against England & the negative stuff against Wales as majority of people in both countries are good and honest people.

As you say it's the people in power in Swansea fc who made the mistakes that got club relegated not the fans who for the most part love the club and will back them not matter what division we are in. How did a great job getting us to premier league but you can clearly see it's time for him to move on.
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 17:48 - Jul 12 with 1084 viewsRokerite

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 15:38 - Jul 12 by jack_lord

There is a good player in Ki somewhere. I know he did well at Sunderland but, in general, his attitude was poor and he had no backbone. I would describe him as a gutless prick.

I am hoping that we get a couple of decent signings just to get the fans onside and to give us momentum going into the season.

Looking at how things have shaped up so far, however, I am having grave doubts as I did last season.

Thank you for the reply. I'll keep my eye on what's happening at Swansea over the next couple of weeks.
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 18:07 - Jul 12 with 1065 viewsthornabyswan

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 17:48 - Jul 12 by Rokerite

Thank you for the reply. I'll keep my eye on what's happening at Swansea over the next couple of weeks.

Good luck for the new season.
Machams Geordies Smoggies all get behind there club in good and bad times.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 18:41 - Jul 12 with 1047 viewsLeonWasGod

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 15:14 - Jul 12 by Rokerite

I don't know. You have to remember we have new owners who don't have a clue. Everything they've touched since they came in 2 yrs ago has turned to crap.

There is quality, but how much of that is going to leave we've yet to see. Fabianski going is a big blow. The Ayews will go. Mawson will go. Bartley will go. Fernandez will probably go, despite looking like staying atm. So that's all our CBs bar 1. Once/if Bony is fit he'll go but that might not be til January. Lose that lot and there's not much left. We won't spend big to replace.

Potter certainly appears to have potential, but unproven.

We're more likely to go your way than get promoted based purely on considering the owners, how they work and the incompetence behind the scenes. But of course football is a funny old game. If Potter is the real deal and he gets supported, and most importantly left alone, by the owners and Jenkins then he could turn it all around.

He's got a big job on his hands.
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 08:38 - Jul 14 with 926 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 18:41 - Jul 12 by LeonWasGod

I don't know. You have to remember we have new owners who don't have a clue. Everything they've touched since they came in 2 yrs ago has turned to crap.

There is quality, but how much of that is going to leave we've yet to see. Fabianski going is a big blow. The Ayews will go. Mawson will go. Bartley will go. Fernandez will probably go, despite looking like staying atm. So that's all our CBs bar 1. Once/if Bony is fit he'll go but that might not be til January. Lose that lot and there's not much left. We won't spend big to replace.

Potter certainly appears to have potential, but unproven.

We're more likely to go your way than get promoted based purely on considering the owners, how they work and the incompetence behind the scenes. But of course football is a funny old game. If Potter is the real deal and he gets supported, and most importantly left alone, by the owners and Jenkins then he could turn it all around.

He's got a big job on his hands.

I'm aghast that Jenkins and co sold to a hedge fund but I don't think it's fair to lay the blame for our relegation at their feet. They sanctioned a hell of a lot of money for transfers , they can't be responsible for the wasting of that money on players who didn't fit and injured has berms as well as a chap from Ghana who got 20 million gave us nothing.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2018 8:38]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 10:57 - Jul 14 with 893 viewsCooperman

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 10:32 - Jul 12 by moonie

Plenty of recycling on here ,which can only be good for the environment .

Now, England are out,we can concentrate on more serious ,pertinent matters .

Like what is happening to the Swans

Simple really.

England and this World Cup will be soon forgotten but I'm hoping out coming season will be remembered for the right reasons .

England and this World Cup will certainly not be forgottten about soon.

The press will be banging on about this until at least Euro 2020; there is also talk of a Downing Street ceremony; Southgate wont be sacked even if 2020 is a failure as he will survive on the back of Russia 2018; blah blah.

Therefore I’m afraid to say that we’ll be hearing about the World Cup exploits for many months to come. However some of the finer detail will be forgotten such as how England failed against the two credible teams that they played and generally only performed against Panama.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 11:02 - Jul 14 with 891 viewsBadlands

Keep them and we'd walk this league.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024