Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UPVC Door 08:45 - Jul 12 with 895 viewsraynor94

I'm looking to have the door handle and lock on my door changed, any recommendations for a firm who do this would be gratefully received

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

UPVC Door on 09:42 - Jul 12 with 862 viewsstevethejack

PM with phone number sent.
UPVC Door on 11:59 - Jul 12 with 806 viewsjack_lord

It is normally very simple to replace the hand and lock on the door yourself and would cost very little.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

UPVC Door on 12:06 - Jul 12 with 793 viewsLeonWasGod

Mind you don't get stung for emergency call out charges if it isn't an emergency. Some firms will slap £100+ on top as default.
UPVC Door on 12:16 - Jul 12 with 775 viewsElward

UPVC Door on 11:59 - Jul 12 by jack_lord

It is normally very simple to replace the hand and lock on the door yourself and would cost very little.

This.

I changed mine recently. A locksmith quoted me £100 just to do the lock! When i asked what type of lock he told me it would be a standard yale. I bought a 3 star platinum euro cylinder lock (maximum security) off amazon for aprox £35 and door handles cost between £10 and £20 ish. the whole job took me 5 minutes as i neeed to take the handles off to change the lock anyway. Plenty of guides on youtube.
UPVC Door on 16:01 - Jul 12 with 668 viewscentrestandswan

Some good videos on You Tube will help,I just readjusted the door that wouldn't close properly, must have saved a bit, call out fees etc.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024