Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mawson - West Ham 09:27 - Jul 12 with 4844 views34dfgdf54

Nixon reporting (Yes, I know it looks like I follow this guy around), that all attention has turned to Mawson for West Ham. We are willing to sell as expected.
Mawson - West Ham on 10:14 - Jul 12 with 3991 viewsThornburyswan

Certainly looks that way let's just get it done, provided it's at least £20M of course!
Mawson - West Ham on 10:27 - Jul 12 with 3946 viewsTom1912

They've bid £25m for Lascelles so they should be able to hit near that for Mawson
Mawson - West Ham on 15:29 - Jul 12 with 3555 viewshobo

Mawson - West Ham on 10:27 - Jul 12 by Tom1912

They've bid £25m for Lascelles so they should be able to hit near that for Mawson

Seeing as Mawson is a better player than Lascelles, I'm sure they can find a few more million to land Mawson
Mawson - West Ham on 15:31 - Jul 12 with 3542 viewsjack247

Mawson - West Ham on 15:29 - Jul 12 by hobo

Seeing as Mawson is a better player than Lascelles, I'm sure they can find a few more million to land Mawson

Doesn’t work like that. We have practically told clubs we are desperate to sell players. They won’t waste their time with a frivolous bid to Newcastle, they know we may bite.
Mawson - West Ham on 15:40 - Jul 12 with 3498 viewshobo

Mawson - West Ham on 15:31 - Jul 12 by jack247

Doesn’t work like that. We have practically told clubs we are desperate to sell players. They won’t waste their time with a frivolous bid to Newcastle, they know we may bite.

We may want to sell high earners. Mawson doesn't fall under that category though. Hopefully he'll still be a Swan come the start of the season
Mawson - West Ham on 15:43 - Jul 12 with 3488 viewsjack247

Mawson - West Ham on 15:40 - Jul 12 by hobo

We may want to sell high earners. Mawson doesn't fall under that category though. Hopefully he'll still be a Swan come the start of the season

He’s not on Bony wages, but he’s the probably only one who we can sell for big money. Yes the wage bill is sure to be the priority, but cash in the bank will be a big consideration too.
Mawson - West Ham on 15:49 - Jul 12 with 3450 viewsAustinIsOurHero

If they offer anything £25m or over he's gone - simples.
They won't turn that sort of money down.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Mawson - West Ham on 15:53 - Jul 12 with 3437 viewsTom1912

Mawson - West Ham on 15:29 - Jul 12 by hobo

Mawson is a better player but having been relegated, we are in a worse negotiating position than Newcastle.
Login to get fewer ads

Mawson - West Ham on 18:11 - Jul 12 with 3254 viewsjasper_T

Winston Reid's out for 3 months.
Mawson - West Ham on 22:19 - Jul 12 with 2969 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Mawson - West Ham on 15:49 - Jul 12 by AustinIsOurHero

If they offer anything £25m or over he's gone - simples.
They won't turn that sort of money down.

Neither should they. He'll only be unhappy in the championship and he's a Londoner. As long as at least half goes on serious team strengthening. We need a couple of good passing midfielders and a striker.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Mawson - West Ham on 23:24 - Jul 12 with 2841 viewsbuilthjack

Alfie told me he wasn't going anywhere. But if Jenkins and the Yanks want cash he will be gone.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mawson - West Ham on 23:36 - Jul 12 with 2804 viewsomarjack

Would hate to see him go. But if those 25 m are to be invested in quality playmakers/wingers/strikers then we must sell tbh.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Mawson - West Ham on 00:54 - Jul 13 with 2726 viewsFireboy2

Mawson - West Ham on 23:36 - Jul 12 by omarjack

Would hate to see him go. But if those 25 m are to be invested in quality playmakers/wingers/strikers then we must sell tbh.

Your deluded OJ

The proceeds from his transfer will go to the shareholders
Mawson - West Ham on 01:11 - Jul 13 with 2709 viewsjasper_T

Mawson - West Ham on 00:54 - Jul 13 by Fireboy2

Your deluded OJ

The proceeds will go to Bony, Routledge and all the other highly-paid hangers-on first. Millions still need cutting from the wage bill before they can have any thoughts of dividends.
Mawson - West Ham on 01:31 - Jul 13 with 2696 viewsomarjack

Your deluded OJ

I said "if" :)

Plus if they don't invest this 25 m (if they receive such sum) it won't be going into their pockets. It'll barely help to keep the club afloat following relegation and decline of TV income.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Mawson - West Ham on 01:43 - Jul 13 with 2680 viewsTheKirkyLife

It's a difficult one. At £20 million plus I think he'll be gone regardless. We can cash in on a replacement and another player at that price.

I don't believe he feels desperate to leave.
Mawson - West Ham on 02:20 - Jul 13 with 2665 viewsSwan91

I don't think we look that desperate as people are saying. Haven't we already rejected a bid from them as it wasn't enough... so if that is the case... atleast we are not selling him for anything.
Mawson - West Ham on 04:19 - Jul 13 with 2622 viewsWhiterockin

Your deluded OJ

If we get £20M. We will lose about £5M to Mawson (he hasn't asked for a transfer) and Barnsley (their sell on fee).

£15M net it is not worth selling. Really no logic in this sale as his wages are not ridiculous for the Championship.
Mawson - West Ham on 10:27 - Jul 13 with 2421 viewsheadcleaner

with him also being injured he won't pass a medical so I can't imagine a club taking a chance on shelling out 20 or 25 mill on anyone. I'd imagine any player currently injured will have a handshake on being out the door in January if back fit. I wouldn't be happy with us buying anyone at 20 million if they weren't fit.
Mawson - West Ham on 11:42 - Jul 13 with 2285 viewsTom1912

Your deluded OJ

Very much doubt it. Will get gobbled up by wages mainly most probably.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 11:42]
Mawson - West Ham on 14:14 - Jul 13 with 2099 viewsWhiterockin

Mawson - West Ham on 10:27 - Jul 13 by headcleaner

with him also being injured he won't pass a medical so I can't imagine a club taking a chance on shelling out 20 or 25 mill on anyone. I'd imagine any player currently injured will have a handshake on being out the door in January if back fit. I wouldn't be happy with us buying anyone at 20 million if they weren't fit.

"I wouldn't be happy with us buying anyone at 20 million if they weren't fit."

Bony?
Mawson - West Ham on 17:20 - Jul 13 with 1967 viewsawayjack

Rumours increased bid as Reid injured and Lascelles rejected. WH on big spending spree likely to top £100m this season.
Mawson - West Ham on 21:21 - Jul 13 with 1839 viewsTheKirkyLife

Mawson - West Ham on 17:20 - Jul 13 by awayjack

Rumours increased bid as Reid injured and Lascelles rejected. WH on big spending spree likely to top £100m this season.

Means we have a lot more power in this transfer at least.
Mawson - West Ham on 13:56 - Jul 14 with 1589 viewsjasper_T

West Ham have signed Paraguayan CB Fabian Balbuena
Mawson - West Ham on 15:15 - Jul 14 with 1516 viewstrinityann

That's the end of that, can't see any other Premier League teams interested. I personally think he's a touch overrated. Always a mistake in his game which you think with time he will iron out. The only thing he has got going for him is he is ENGLISH.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024