Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mawson - West Ham 09:27 - Jul 12 with 4845 views34dfgdf54

Nixon reporting (Yes, I know it looks like I follow this guy around), that all attention has turned to Mawson for West Ham. We are willing to sell as expected.
Mawson - West Ham on 15:19 - Jul 14 with 685 viewsUplandsJack

Mawson - West Ham on 15:15 - Jul 14 by trinityann

That's the end of that, can't see any other Premier League teams interested. I personally think he's a touch overrated. Always a mistake in his game which you think with time he will iron out. The only thing he has got going for him is he is ENGLISH.

100% this...
Mawson - West Ham on 15:21 - Jul 14 with 679 viewsjasper_T

Mawson - West Ham on 15:15 - Jul 14 by trinityann

That's the end of that, can't see any other Premier League teams interested. I personally think he's a touch overrated. Always a mistake in his game which you think with time he will iron out. The only thing he has got going for him is he is ENGLISH.

If he can get himself fit and focused he can earn himself a big move in January (or stay with us for the title push).
Mawson - West Ham on 16:48 - Jul 14 with 562 viewsShaky

Mawson - West Ham on 15:21 - Jul 14 by jasper_T

If he can get himself fit and focused he can earn himself a big move in January (or stay with us for the title push).

Have any Championship defenders ever sold for +£20 million?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Mawson - West Ham on 17:06 - Jul 14 with 506 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Mawson - West Ham on 16:48 - Jul 14 by Shaky

Have any Championship defenders ever sold for +£20 million?

I dunno. What did Stones go for?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Mawson - West Ham on 17:14 - Jul 14 with 479 viewsShaky

Mawson - West Ham on 17:06 - Jul 14 by Brynmill_Jack

I dunno. What did Stones go for?

According to Transfermarket he moved to Everton from Barnsley for £3.15 million in January 2013!

No doubt prices have gone up in the meantime, but the Championship is certainly not as good a shop window as the Prem. I think this is a pretty big decision for the club.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Mawson - West Ham on 17:26 - Jul 14 with 457 views34dfgdf54

No disrespect to Mawson, but I’m hoping he goes.

Nothing at all personal, but we won’t spend anywhere near what we sell, If he doesn’t go we will be stuck in terms of getting many reinforcements in. Especially now as there is no takers for Bony, so we still have our biggest earner on the books.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024