Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome to the UK, Mr President 09:58 - Jul 12 with 18523 viewspeenemunde

The great man is coming and you are very welcome in my country Mr president. 🇺🇸 🇬🇧
Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 19:01 - Jul 16 with 2189 viewsHighjack

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 18:29 - Jul 16 by Shaky

At the end of the day I am a bleeding heart liberal, and much as I'd like to see you continue to make a fool of yourself I will let you into a little secret that everybody on this message board - evidently apart from you - knows:

CTRL A: Mark all text on a browser page

CTRL C: Copy it to the clipboard

CTRL V: Paste it into some sort of other page or application like an editor

If you want to know what CTRL means, that is going to cost you big bucks, however.

Crazy Tosser Remainer Losers?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 18:27 - Jul 17 with 2086 viewsperplex

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 18:29 - Jul 16 by Shaky

At the end of the day I am a bleeding heart liberal, and much as I'd like to see you continue to make a fool of yourself I will let you into a little secret that everybody on this message board - evidently apart from you - knows:

CTRL A: Mark all text on a browser page

CTRL C: Copy it to the clipboard

CTRL V: Paste it into some sort of other page or application like an editor

If you want to know what CTRL means, that is going to cost you big bucks, however.

But the point is you actually think we want to read it not how you actually present it you div lol, perhaps a few with a mindset such as yours will bother to spend the time but most will not because they think you are a boring so and so who has to have a few mental issues, also you obviously are a failed bleeding heart liberal as well because you are desperately trying to put your points over on a football forum where in your mind you have a little popularity and probably non so ever in the real world, but as I say I can put you in touch with someone who may be able to help with your insecurities, it will cost you per session so do not expect a free ride but it may be just what you need.
Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 18:35 - Jul 17 with 2077 viewsHumpty

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 18:27 - Jul 17 by perplex

But the point is you actually think we want to read it not how you actually present it you div lol, perhaps a few with a mindset such as yours will bother to spend the time but most will not because they think you are a boring so and so who has to have a few mental issues, also you obviously are a failed bleeding heart liberal as well because you are desperately trying to put your points over on a football forum where in your mind you have a little popularity and probably non so ever in the real world, but as I say I can put you in touch with someone who may be able to help with your insecurities, it will cost you per session so do not expect a free ride but it may be just what you need.

You may not want to read it but I do. Others do as well.

if you don't want to just don't read it.

Simple eh?
Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 18:37 - Jul 17 with 2073 viewsperplex

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 18:09 - Jul 14 by JackSomething

So you genuinely think Shaky typed all that out? If so mate, perhaps time you gave up on this internet lark as it may not be for you. Alternatively, I know of some free beginner IT courses being run in the area, PM me if you want me to send you the details.

Typing, pasting, copying, whet ever but he still wants people to spend the time to read through all that, don't say you are another bleeding heart liberal as well. maybe the two of you should go to Hyde park and stand on a podium to put your points over, problem with that is i doubt you will have any body left listening after appx 90 seconds.
Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 18:44 - Jul 17 with 2068 viewsHumpty

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 18:37 - Jul 17 by perplex

Typing, pasting, copying, whet ever but he still wants people to spend the time to read through all that, don't say you are another bleeding heart liberal as well. maybe the two of you should go to Hyde park and stand on a podium to put your points over, problem with that is i doubt you will have any body left listening after appx 90 seconds.

We could. Or we could converse on here about whatever subject we like.

Why is that such a problem for you?

There's lots of threads on here I have no interest in. I just ignore them or skip the bits I don't want to read. I don't tell people to stop posting things that don't interest me.

You'd have to be a bit of a tw*t to do that.
Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 18:48 - Jul 17 with 2060 viewsperplex

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 18:35 - Jul 17 by Humpty

You may not want to read it but I do. Others do as well.

if you don't want to just don't read it.

Simple eh?

Yep your one of the few no doubt, retired, or close to it, pipe and slippers excepting that you are at the beginning of the end phase of life etc, if you honestly believe the majority have any interest you must be another with all the solutions to the worlds problems but in reality like Shaky have no idea, having to use a football forum to gain some attention in this way shows you guys up for what you are, just keep things short sweet and interesting, it can be done.
Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 18:51 - Jul 17 with 2054 viewsHumpty

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 18:48 - Jul 17 by perplex

Yep your one of the few no doubt, retired, or close to it, pipe and slippers excepting that you are at the beginning of the end phase of life etc, if you honestly believe the majority have any interest you must be another with all the solutions to the worlds problems but in reality like Shaky have no idea, having to use a football forum to gain some attention in this way shows you guys up for what you are, just keep things short sweet and interesting, it can be done.

Perhaps some people don't want to keep it short and sweet.

Perhaps they like really long posts.

What the f*ck has it got to do with you?
Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 18:55 - Jul 17 with 2045 viewsperplex

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 18:44 - Jul 17 by Humpty

We could. Or we could converse on here about whatever subject we like.

Why is that such a problem for you?

There's lots of threads on here I have no interest in. I just ignore them or skip the bits I don't want to read. I don't tell people to stop posting things that don't interest me.

You'd have to be a bit of a tw*t to do that.

So does this mean you to are a bit of a tw-t because I am conversing on here about attention seekers producing overly long posts, it is after all something I want to converse about.
Login to get fewer ads

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 18:57 - Jul 17 with 2042 viewsHumpty

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 18:55 - Jul 17 by perplex

So does this mean you to are a bit of a tw-t because I am conversing on here about attention seekers producing overly long posts, it is after all something I want to converse about.

Fair enough.

Could everyone keep their posts nice and short and simple so Perplex can understand them please?

Thank you.
Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 18:59 - Jul 17 with 2039 viewsperplex

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 18:51 - Jul 17 by Humpty

Perhaps some people don't want to keep it short and sweet.

Perhaps they like really long posts.

What the f*ck has it got to do with you?

And what the fcuk has me not liking people producing overly long posts got to do with you, saying that at least you stated some, perhaps you should say a very small minority next time sounds even better.
Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 19:01 - Jul 17 with 2033 viewsHumpty

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 18:59 - Jul 17 by perplex

And what the fcuk has me not liking people producing overly long posts got to do with you, saying that at least you stated some, perhaps you should say a very small minority next time sounds even better.

Perhaps I should say a very small minority next time?

Errm. Ok.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 19:03 - Jul 17 with 2031 viewsShaky

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 18:59 - Jul 17 by perplex

Leave in Silence. Geddit? Dumbass?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 19:11 - Jul 17 with 2020 viewsperplex

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 18:57 - Jul 17 by Humpty

Fair enough.

Could everyone keep their posts nice and short and simple so Perplex can understand them please?

Thank you.

And not get bored as well, people like Shaky do not appreciate that there chance of existing are billions to one and he is one of the lucky ones, get out there and make the most of it, stop worrying over these trivial things, there is nothing he can do about it because he does not have the ability, and sadly for him he only has a few of his fellow pipe and slipper guys on here to back him up.
Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 19:13 - Jul 17 with 2013 viewsperplex

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 19:03 - Jul 17 by Shaky

Leave in Silence. Geddit? Dumbass?

Try not to get to angry you need to take in what I am trying to do for you, it may annoy at first but will do you good in the long run.
Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 19:36 - Jul 17 with 1984 viewsJackSomething

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 19:13 - Jul 17 by perplex

Try not to get to angry you need to take in what I am trying to do for you, it may annoy at first but will do you good in the long run.

Says the poster who thought Shaky was typing all those posts out...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 20:17 - Jul 17 with 1967 viewsperplex

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 19:36 - Jul 17 by JackSomething

Says the poster who thought Shaky was typing all those posts out...

Oh dear, all this has just gone straight over your head, copied, typed, pasted, does not matter how he provided it really does it.
Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 23:47 - Jul 17 with 1909 viewsJackSomething

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 20:17 - Jul 17 by perplex

Oh dear, all this has just gone straight over your head, copied, typed, pasted, does not matter how he provided it really does it.

We've all made ourselves look like idiots on the net one time or another. Best to admit that's what you did here and move on, don't let the shame eat you up inside.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 12:18 - Jul 18 with 1850 viewsperplex

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 23:47 - Jul 17 by JackSomething

We've all made ourselves look like idiots on the net one time or another. Best to admit that's what you did here and move on, don't let the shame eat you up inside.

And here`s me thinking you lot are the ones being wound up like spring coils fcuk me I must be as daft as a brush, or am I, ??? one thing is certain there are plenty on here enjoying quite a few of the Planet Swans regulars being nicely tucked up, anyway lets get back to Shaky`s dilemma of craving attention with these overly long posts he`s providing us with.
Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 12:34 - Jul 18 with 1833 viewsShaky

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 12:18 - Jul 18 by perplex

And here`s me thinking you lot are the ones being wound up like spring coils fcuk me I must be as daft as a brush, or am I, ??? one thing is certain there are plenty on here enjoying quite a few of the Planet Swans regulars being nicely tucked up, anyway lets get back to Shaky`s dilemma of craving attention with these overly long posts he`s providing us with.

I've been thinking a lot about what you have been saying, Perp, and mybe there is something it it.

What kind of post length would be acceptable to you? How many times a day would i be allowed to post? Help me out and flesh out your thoughts a little.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 17:05 - Jul 18 with 1790 viewspeenemunde

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 12:34 - Jul 18 by Shaky

I've been thinking a lot about what you have been saying, Perp, and mybe there is something it it.

What kind of post length would be acceptable to you? How many times a day would i be allowed to post? Help me out and flesh out your thoughts a little.

Less is more.
I doubt hardly any one reads what you post......as I just said “less is more”.
Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 17:59 - Jul 18 with 1772 viewsperplex

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 12:34 - Jul 18 by Shaky

You are a very bright chap no doubt about it, a lot more intellectual than me but a lot less street wise so to speak, and to be honest I have not even bothered to read your posts because I would fall asleep half way through to the so have no idea what the fcuk you are going on about, just keep them short and sweet and you will become even more popular in your quest of forum love.
Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 18:05 - Jul 18 with 1766 viewsperplex

Who is Mart 6 he dislikes every post I make, there must be something wrong with him, or he`s very envious.
Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 10:10 - Jul 19 with 1711 viewsShaky

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 17:59 - Jul 18 by perplex

You are a very bright chap no doubt about it, a lot more intellectual than me but a lot less street wise so to speak, and to be honest I have not even bothered to read your posts because I would fall asleep half way through to the so have no idea what the fcuk you are going on about, just keep them short and sweet and you will become even more popular in your quest of forum love.

Well speaking as somebody who spent the majority of my adult life inhabiting the streets of London I very much doubt you are more street wise than me.

But certainly you are sufficiently savvy not to fall into my well flagged trap of dictating rules for what I can post. No doubt because you realise how stupid that would sound. Perhaps having thought about that, you now additionally appreciate how stupid your earlier whinging sounds?

Let's hope so, because i have no intention of modifying my behaviour at your request. Of course you are free to keep whinging about that, just as I am free to ignore that. Alright?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 10:21 - Jul 19 with 1709 viewsShaky

This is interesting; among the hush-hush topics discussed in Helsinki were apparently Russian proposals to give their fellow right-wing authoritarian regime in Israel a little more elbow room in Syria:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
As Russians describe ‘verbal agreements’ at summit, U.S. officials scramble for clarity
by Karen DeYoung, Missy Ryan and Anton Troianovski

Washington Post, July 18 at 8:15 PM

Two days after President Trump’s summit with Russian President Vladi­mir Putin, Russian officials offered a string of assertions about what the two leaders had achieved.

“Important verbal agreements” were reached at the Helsinki meeting, Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Anatoly Antonov, told reporters in Moscow Wednesday, including preservation of the New Start and INF agreements, major bilateral arms control treaties whose futures have been in question. Antonov also said that Putin had made “specific and interesting proposals to Washington” on how the two countries could cooperate on Syria.

But officials at the most senior levels across the U.S. military, scrambling since Monday to determine what Trump may have agreed to on national security issues in Helsinki, had little to no information Wednesday.

At the Pentagon, as press officers remained unable to answer media questions about how the summit might impact the military, the paucity of information exposed an awkward gap in internal administration communications. The uncertainty surrounding Moscow’s suggestion of some sort of new arrangement or proposal regarding Syria, in particular, was striking because Gen. Joseph Votel, who heads U.S. Central Command, is scheduled to brief reporters on Syria and other matters Thursday.

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis did not attend Wednesday’s Cabinet meeting with Trump and has not appeared in public this week or commented on the summit.

Current and former officials said it’s not unusual for it to take at least several days for aides to finalize and distribute internal memos documenting high-level conversations. Adding to the delay in the case of Trump’s Russia summit is the fact that the president’s longest encounter with Putin, a two hour-plus session, included no other officials or note-takers, just interpreters.

Trump continued to praise his private meeting with Putin and an expanded lunch with aides as a “tremendous success” and tweeted a promise of “big results,” but State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert said the administration was “assessing . . . three takeaways,” which she characterized as “modest.” They were the establishment of separate working groups of business leaders and foreign policy experts, and follow-up meetings between the national security council staffs of both countries.

White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders listed a number of topics that had been discussed, including “Syrian ­humanitarian aid, Iran’s nuclear ambition, Israeli security, North Korean denuclearization, Ukraine and the occupation of Crimea, reducing Russian and U.S. nuclear arsenals, and of course your favorite topic, Russia’s interference in our elections.”

But while Trump told law­makers this week that he and Putin had made “significant progress toward addressing” these issues and more, neither Sanders nor any other U.S. official from Trump on down has offered specifics on what was accomplished on those subjects beyond what she called “the beginning of a dialogue with Russia.”

Asked about calls from congressional Democrats for testimony from the U.S. interpreter, Sanders said it was a question for the State Department. Nauert said that there was no precedent for such a demand and that there had been “no formal request” for such an appearance. “Overall, as a general matter,” she said, “we always seek to work with Congress, and that’s all I have on this, okay?”

Some military officials, accustomed a year and a half into the Trump administration to a ­decision-making process that is far less structured than it was under President Barack Obama, appeared unfazed by the lack of clarity. Unlike Obama, who oversaw a national security process that was famously meticulous and often slow, Trump has presided over a more fluid, less formally deliberative system.

Few if any top-level national security meetings, for example, have been held this spring following the administration’s attack on Syrian military facilities in April, according to officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations. That shift, while welcome by those frustrated by the pace of decision-making under Obama, may provide top military officials less regular access to their commander in chief and fewer opportunities to influence the policy process.

Nonmilitary officials who were provided minimal, indirect readouts expressed confidence that no agreement had been struck with Putin on Syria, and that Trump – who early this year expressed a desire to withdraw all U.S. troops from that country – made clear to Putin that no American departure was imminent.

One idea under consideration, Antonov said, was a joint U.S.-Russian fight against terrorism in Syria. “It seemed to me, my impression was that the U.S. side listened . . . with interest,” he said. Russia has, like Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, defined all opponents of the Syrian government as “terrorists” and made similar proposals throughout the seven-year Syrian civil war.

The leaders also discussed an earlier agreement Russia had reached with Israel – based on a 1974 United Nations agreement – to keep all Iranian and proxy forces fighting on behalf of ­Assad’s military at least 50 miles from Syria’s border with the ­Israeli-occupied Golan Heights, and not to contest Israeli strikes against perceived threats from Iranian proxies inside Syria.

At the Russian Foreign Ministry, spokeswoman Marina Zakharova said that implementation of summit agreements had already begun. “A lot of what the president of the Russian Federation talked about is now being worked through,” she said. “Relevant instructions are being carried out, and diplomats are beginning to work on the outcomes.”

Richard Fontaine, a former U.S. official and adviser to Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) who now heads the Center for a New American Security, said the Helsinki summit illustrated Trump’s evolving management of national security affairs and his handling of advice from senior advisers such as White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Mattis.

“It seems to be certain that Trump is becoming more confident in his foreign policy instincts, and more likely to go with his gut,” Fontaine said. “He seems more comfortable now overruling them and doing his own thing.”

While a void remained in U.S. descriptions of the summit, Antonov called it “important, comprehensive, productive, and constructive.”

Putin is expected to speak about the summit in a speech Thursday.

Antonov said it was “very bitter” to hear the intense criticism in the United States of the Helsinki meeting. He cited Trump’s reference to investigations of Russian election interference as a “witch hunt,” and said Russia was “a hostage to the domestic political battle” in the United States.

“When I return from Moscow, I will have the very clear-cut and lucid determination to go knock on every door at the State Department and the National Security Council to understand what we can do together in order to realize the agreements, the ideas, that the two presidents supported,” Antonov said.

“Even in talking with you now, I am afraid to say something positive about the American president,” he said, “because when American journalists or policymakers read my interview, they’ll say Russia is again meddling and helping Donald Trump.”

Troianovski reported from Moscow.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/as-russians-describe-verb

Misology -- It's a bitch

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 14:34 - Jul 19 with 1677 viewsBadlands

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 10:21 - Jul 19 by Shaky

This is interesting; among the hush-hush topics discussed in Helsinki were apparently Russian proposals to give their fellow right-wing authoritarian regime in Israel a little more elbow room in Syria:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
As Russians describe ‘verbal agreements’ at summit, U.S. officials scramble for clarity
by Karen DeYoung, Missy Ryan and Anton Troianovski

Washington Post, July 18 at 8:15 PM

Two days after President Trump’s summit with Russian President Vladi­mir Putin, Russian officials offered a string of assertions about what the two leaders had achieved.

“Important verbal agreements” were reached at the Helsinki meeting, Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Anatoly Antonov, told reporters in Moscow Wednesday, including preservation of the New Start and INF agreements, major bilateral arms control treaties whose futures have been in question. Antonov also said that Putin had made “specific and interesting proposals to Washington” on how the two countries could cooperate on Syria.

But officials at the most senior levels across the U.S. military, scrambling since Monday to determine what Trump may have agreed to on national security issues in Helsinki, had little to no information Wednesday.

At the Pentagon, as press officers remained unable to answer media questions about how the summit might impact the military, the paucity of information exposed an awkward gap in internal administration communications. The uncertainty surrounding Moscow’s suggestion of some sort of new arrangement or proposal regarding Syria, in particular, was striking because Gen. Joseph Votel, who heads U.S. Central Command, is scheduled to brief reporters on Syria and other matters Thursday.

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis did not attend Wednesday’s Cabinet meeting with Trump and has not appeared in public this week or commented on the summit.

Current and former officials said it’s not unusual for it to take at least several days for aides to finalize and distribute internal memos documenting high-level conversations. Adding to the delay in the case of Trump’s Russia summit is the fact that the president’s longest encounter with Putin, a two hour-plus session, included no other officials or note-takers, just interpreters.

Trump continued to praise his private meeting with Putin and an expanded lunch with aides as a “tremendous success” and tweeted a promise of “big results,” but State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert said the administration was “assessing . . . three takeaways,” which she characterized as “modest.” They were the establishment of separate working groups of business leaders and foreign policy experts, and follow-up meetings between the national security council staffs of both countries.

White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders listed a number of topics that had been discussed, including “Syrian ­humanitarian aid, Iran’s nuclear ambition, Israeli security, North Korean denuclearization, Ukraine and the occupation of Crimea, reducing Russian and U.S. nuclear arsenals, and of course your favorite topic, Russia’s interference in our elections.”

But while Trump told law­makers this week that he and Putin had made “significant progress toward addressing” these issues and more, neither Sanders nor any other U.S. official from Trump on down has offered specifics on what was accomplished on those subjects beyond what she called “the beginning of a dialogue with Russia.”

Asked about calls from congressional Democrats for testimony from the U.S. interpreter, Sanders said it was a question for the State Department. Nauert said that there was no precedent for such a demand and that there had been “no formal request” for such an appearance. “Overall, as a general matter,” she said, “we always seek to work with Congress, and that’s all I have on this, okay?”

Some military officials, accustomed a year and a half into the Trump administration to a ­decision-making process that is far less structured than it was under President Barack Obama, appeared unfazed by the lack of clarity. Unlike Obama, who oversaw a national security process that was famously meticulous and often slow, Trump has presided over a more fluid, less formally deliberative system.

Few if any top-level national security meetings, for example, have been held this spring following the administration’s attack on Syrian military facilities in April, according to officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations. That shift, while welcome by those frustrated by the pace of decision-making under Obama, may provide top military officials less regular access to their commander in chief and fewer opportunities to influence the policy process.

Nonmilitary officials who were provided minimal, indirect readouts expressed confidence that no agreement had been struck with Putin on Syria, and that Trump – who early this year expressed a desire to withdraw all U.S. troops from that country – made clear to Putin that no American departure was imminent.

One idea under consideration, Antonov said, was a joint U.S.-Russian fight against terrorism in Syria. “It seemed to me, my impression was that the U.S. side listened . . . with interest,” he said. Russia has, like Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, defined all opponents of the Syrian government as “terrorists” and made similar proposals throughout the seven-year Syrian civil war.

The leaders also discussed an earlier agreement Russia had reached with Israel – based on a 1974 United Nations agreement – to keep all Iranian and proxy forces fighting on behalf of ­Assad’s military at least 50 miles from Syria’s border with the ­Israeli-occupied Golan Heights, and not to contest Israeli strikes against perceived threats from Iranian proxies inside Syria.

At the Russian Foreign Ministry, spokeswoman Marina Zakharova said that implementation of summit agreements had already begun. “A lot of what the president of the Russian Federation talked about is now being worked through,” she said. “Relevant instructions are being carried out, and diplomats are beginning to work on the outcomes.”

Richard Fontaine, a former U.S. official and adviser to Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) who now heads the Center for a New American Security, said the Helsinki summit illustrated Trump’s evolving management of national security affairs and his handling of advice from senior advisers such as White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Mattis.

“It seems to be certain that Trump is becoming more confident in his foreign policy instincts, and more likely to go with his gut,” Fontaine said. “He seems more comfortable now overruling them and doing his own thing.”

While a void remained in U.S. descriptions of the summit, Antonov called it “important, comprehensive, productive, and constructive.”

Putin is expected to speak about the summit in a speech Thursday.

Antonov said it was “very bitter” to hear the intense criticism in the United States of the Helsinki meeting. He cited Trump’s reference to investigations of Russian election interference as a “witch hunt,” and said Russia was “a hostage to the domestic political battle” in the United States.

“When I return from Moscow, I will have the very clear-cut and lucid determination to go knock on every door at the State Department and the National Security Council to understand what we can do together in order to realize the agreements, the ideas, that the two presidents supported,” Antonov said.

“Even in talking with you now, I am afraid to say something positive about the American president,” he said, “because when American journalists or policymakers read my interview, they’ll say Russia is again meddling and helping Donald Trump.”

Troianovski reported from Moscow.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/as-russians-describe-verb

Good read.
I really do think Trump is showing signs of dementia.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024