Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rugby World Cup Japan 10:58 - Jul 12 with 3176 viewsmoonie

As we re in World Cup mode, anyone going to this next year.
I'm seriously thinking about it as Wales could do rather well and I'm certain ,if draw avoids the all blecks, we could make the final.

Nice country ,nice people
Rugby World Cup Japan on 17:29 - Jul 12 with 3093 viewsBarryTownSwam

Yeah - going for a month as a well earned retirement treat and my 50th birthday will be when I’m in Japan. Like you, I fancy Wales to do well. Always wanted to visit Japan so a trip to Rigby World Cup is a dream holiday for me.
Rugby World Cup Japan on 17:47 - Jul 12 with 3075 viewsJackfath

Rugby World Cup Japan on 17:29 - Jul 12 by BarryTownSwam

Yeah - going for a month as a well earned retirement treat and my 50th birthday will be when I’m in Japan. Like you, I fancy Wales to do well. Always wanted to visit Japan so a trip to Rigby World Cup is a dream holiday for me.

Retiring at 50? Blimey!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Rugby World Cup Japan on 18:10 - Jul 12 with 3059 viewsBarryTownSwam

Early retirement due to ill-health. Bitter sweet situation. A difficult few years following a severe car smash and a serious head injury that curtailed my original career and hastened an early retirement. Wouldn’t recommend it to anyone but things seem much brighter three years later and my injury compo is finalised. Gonna go to Japan while I can.
Rugby World Cup Japan on 18:21 - Jul 12 with 3051 viewsphact0rri

I've already made plans to be in japan for a few weeks during the WC next september. Unfortunately I don't have the kind of dosh that will allow me to be there for the whole competition.

I will definately be at the first knockout matches in Oita, as its my flatmate's hometown and she's coming along with these matches in mind. I will go to a handful other matches as well. I been studying the language for a bout two years now (though I still am crap at it) and looking forward to the trip.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Rugby World Cup Japan on 18:48 - Jul 12 with 3032 viewsJackfath

Rugby World Cup Japan on 18:10 - Jul 12 by BarryTownSwam

Early retirement due to ill-health. Bitter sweet situation. A difficult few years following a severe car smash and a serious head injury that curtailed my original career and hastened an early retirement. Wouldn’t recommend it to anyone but things seem much brighter three years later and my injury compo is finalised. Gonna go to Japan while I can.

Good luck my friend and apologies if my response was curt.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Rugby World Cup Japan on 18:58 - Jul 12 with 3025 viewsmoonie

Barry.

Truly hope good and better comes your way .
Rugby World Cup Japan on 19:55 - Jul 12 with 2969 viewsbonymine

Wish you well my friend waiting on a early retirement myself after a 37 year career ....it will be a strange adjustment but really looking forward to a life ‘outside of the rat race’ .....😂

I’m 53 now & cant wait for the ‘freedom’ which retirement brings ....

All I need now to make my retirement complete is for Jenkins to ‘deliver’ on his statement/promise ? back in December 2017 that his position would be ‘untenable’ should we be relegated and NOW phuk off into the sunset to somewhere like Marbella or even Saundersfoot ....😉

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/dec/29/huw-jenkins-swansea-biggest-reg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44108065

You Greedy B@stard Get Out Of OUR Club.

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Rugby World Cup Japan on 20:21 - Jul 12 with 2942 viewsdickythorpe

Enjoy you deserve it.
Login to get fewer ads

Rugby World Cup Japan on 20:36 - Jul 12 with 2928 viewsjack2jack

Best wishes to you, sounds, like a tough couple of years for you Bar.
Enjoy YJB.👍
Rugby World Cup Japan on 20:44 - Jul 12 with 2921 viewspeenemunde

Another sport we can thank our English friends for.
Rugby World Cup Japan on 21:03 - Jul 12 with 2895 viewsBarryTownSwam

Rugby World Cup Japan on 18:48 - Jul 12 by Jackfath

Good luck my friend and apologies if my response was curt.

No need to apologise, I didn’t feel it was curt. I appreciate your kind thoughts.
Rugby World Cup Japan on 21:10 - Jul 12 with 2884 viewsbonymine

Rugby World Cup Japan on 20:44 - Jul 12 by peenemunde

You are a W⚓️........

Now phuk off you troll along with your Barista wife .......

......see you soon ‘mush’ 👍😉

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Rugby World Cup Japan on 21:46 - Jul 12 with 2852 viewsbuilthjack

Rugby World Cup Japan on 20:44 - Jul 12 by peenemunde

If Wales get knocked out, a lot on here will support England again then. Singing swing low and all that.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Rugby World Cup Japan on 22:40 - Jul 12 with 2812 viewsCooperman

I’m aiming to get to Wales v Oz in Chofu; will combine it with a work trip and it’s only 40 mins on the train from the usual hotel. Flights released in approximately three months.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Rugby World Cup Japan on 22:49 - Jul 12 with 2801 viewsmoonie

I won't Ken. I d rather die
Rugby World Cup Japan on 23:19 - Jul 12 with 2775 viewsbuilthjack

Rugby World Cup Japan on 22:49 - Jul 12 by moonie

I won't Ken. I d rather die

But you have supported England these last few weeks Richie. Now you would rather die. Hmmmmm.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Rugby World Cup Japan on 23:21 - Jul 12 with 2775 viewsphact0rri

Hopefully it all goes well mate. And hopefully I'll see you out there!

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Rugby World Cup Japan on 00:21 - Jul 13 with 2749 viewsKilkennyjack

Rugby World Cup Japan on 23:19 - Jul 12 by builthjack

But you have supported England these last few weeks Richie. Now you would rather die. Hmmmmm.

Shocking double standards.

Beware of the Risen People

Rugby World Cup Japan on 06:45 - Jul 13 with 2709 viewsmoonie

Wrong Kenneth and hope you recon a wind up.
Ive not ever " supported" England . Not wanting them to necessarily lose to a foreign country isn't supporting . Now we have that straight , it was a reaction to the naked hatred of Killy,trams and the other incessant England fook wits . I don't think we ve anything to shout about.

Frankly, with things as they are I'm not really bothered about who won the World Cup so absolutely a basket case is our club.

Now,Wigan on Oct 2 looks interesting. I ll seek you out as I've bought a whole box of sherbet dips
Rugby World Cup Japan on 07:20 - Jul 13 with 2692 viewsKilkennyjack

Rugby World Cup Japan on 06:45 - Jul 13 by moonie

Wrong Kenneth and hope you recon a wind up.
Ive not ever " supported" England . Not wanting them to necessarily lose to a foreign country isn't supporting . Now we have that straight , it was a reaction to the naked hatred of Killy,trams and the other incessant England fook wits . I don't think we ve anything to shout about.

Frankly, with things as they are I'm not really bothered about who won the World Cup so absolutely a basket case is our club.

Now,Wigan on Oct 2 looks interesting. I ll seek you out as I've bought a whole box of sherbet dips

Yes you do support England.

You are trying to rewite history cos nothing is coming home.

I am calling you out on it.
Look up the word ‘quisling’.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Rugby World Cup Japan on 09:24 - Jul 13 with 2641 viewsmoonie

I m not bothered as to to what you perceive .
Not surprisingly.
If I said black,you d say white

Supporting something must surely mean some action ,some deliberate positive thinking at least.

When I read your hate filled diatribe,Inlooked at my missus,thought of my grown up kids and thought, feck it, I hope they do win just to pisse you off.

That s not support

Nothing like ,but it fits your agenda.

And just to have no uncertainly ,I never support Ireland in any way whatsoever not even in rugby against England when I simply avoid the contest ....
Rugby World Cup Japan on 09:28 - Jul 13 with 2639 viewspeenemunde

Rugby World Cup Japan on 21:10 - Jul 12 by bonymine

You are a W⚓️........

Now phuk off you troll along with your Barista wife .......

......see you soon ‘mush’ 👍😉

How will you see me soon ?
I haven’t been in a old age home in a long time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024