Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bartley gone - Asoro arrives 15:50 - Jul 12 with 13107 viewssplJack

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/one-one-out-swansea-c
[Post edited 12 Jul 2018 15:52]
Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 21:19 - Jul 14 with 1677 viewshobo

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 20:33 - Jul 14 by Griffting

The reported fee for Bartley is 7 million...

I would absolutely take that. The problem is I can’t see who is going to replace him. And with Fede and Mawson reportedly one foot out the door the centre back situation is getting concerning.

A lot more like it. Thanks Griffting.

The deal now gets my seal of approval
Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 21:24 - Jul 14 with 1649 viewsAl_Bundy

£7M for Bartley robbing them blind.
Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 22:43 - Jul 14 with 1559 viewsnyc_swans

it was never going to work out for bartley at this club. some need to wrap their head around that. obviously a decent player in there, but sometimes it just doesn't work out for certain players at certain clubs. time to move on.
Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 09:22 - Jul 15 with 1394 viewsthornabyswan

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 21:19 - Jul 14 by hobo

A lot more like it. Thanks Griffting.

The deal now gets my seal of approval

Only half up front though 2 million of it is dependant on them getting promoted and staying up for 1 season.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 10:50 - Jul 15 with 1336 viewsjasper_T

"He’s got great potential and at times was our main threat. However I wouldn’t have wanted or been hopeful with him starting games in league one as that main threat. So I’d imagine he’d go into your u23 side.

Hes got lightening pace but that’s about it at the moment. A decent enough finish but needs to improve in most areas.

Careful of his agent as well. He demanded £25k p/w earlier in the summer from a PL club (believed to be Spurs). And apparently the fee his agent demanded from the transfer was more than the transfer fee itself. So you would’ve actually paid over £4m for him already, but he reduced it down to £1m having already missed out on Spurs."
Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 15:42 - Jul 15 with 1226 views34dfgdf54

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 10:50 - Jul 15 by jasper_T

"He’s got great potential and at times was our main threat. However I wouldn’t have wanted or been hopeful with him starting games in league one as that main threat. So I’d imagine he’d go into your u23 side.

Hes got lightening pace but that’s about it at the moment. A decent enough finish but needs to improve in most areas.

Careful of his agent as well. He demanded £25k p/w earlier in the summer from a PL club (believed to be Spurs). And apparently the fee his agent demanded from the transfer was more than the transfer fee itself. So you would’ve actually paid over £4m for him already, but he reduced it down to £1m having already missed out on Spurs."

Sunderland owner confirming agent story on twitter.

Spurs wanted Asoro, he demanded a £4m sign on fee for himself and £25k per week for himself, when realising he may have c*cked up deal, went back and went for £1m and £15k per week but Spurs basically said to f*ck off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024