Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour voting against Brexit White paper 08:31 - Jul 13 with 3134 viewspikeypaul

Soubry has more or less confirmed this on Radio 5 just now and with the Conservative Brexiters it’s
clear the white paper will be kicked out.

Let’s be honest Labour would vote against anything regardless of the benefit or otherwise of the country if it damaged May.

But hey happy days NO DEAL and no link to the EI massive odds on now.

And NO DEAL is hard has it gets.What a wonderful day.

37 weeks AFLI
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 8:35]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 20:36 - Jul 13 with 993 viewsJack_Meoff

Are people trying to point score politically after this f*cking debacle? Really?!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 20:41 - Jul 13 with 985 viewsmoonie

As I keep n saying

Inept PM ,Shute house of an opposition leader

This country needs leadership
Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 21:26 - Jul 13 with 949 viewsJack_Meoff

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 20:41 - Jul 13 by moonie

As I keep n saying

Inept PM ,Shute house of an opposition leader

This country needs leadership

Edit.

It's not a shambles, it was absolutely deliberate. So, where there is a timescale to ask questions about a white paper, the government has not shared it with the opposition. The government then throws it round the Commons like confetti. Said opposition then gets a five minute recess to read it and then ask questions.

The same white paper was given to the press three hours earlier by all accounts.

It doesn't matter your political leanings - surely this can't be a good thing?
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 21:45]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 22:43 - Jul 13 with 920 viewspikeypaul

No deal is coming home boys

37 weeks AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 22:44 - Jul 13 with 920 viewsGowerjack

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 20:05 - Jul 13 by moonie

Chris on politics !

Glad I stayed out of this pitiful exchange

He's not wrong though Richard.

If only I could say the same about his football related posts...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 01:04 - Jul 14 with 866 viewslonglostjack

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 22:43 - Jul 13 by pikeypaul

No deal is coming home boys

37 weeks AFLI

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 01:29 - Jul 14 with 850 viewswobbly

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 11:32 - Jul 13 by deanscfc

Why would you accept something (no deal) which we know through impact studies would knock around 8% off our economy, immediately remove the rights of millions, throwing their live into a real mess and disrupting business supply chains, access to medicines, flights..just about everything really. I honestly can't get my head around how anyone thinks 'no deal' is acceptable. No deal basically means f*cking a hell of a lot of people over.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 11:34]

The 8% is by 2030. Spread over 11 years, I doubt you would notice. And economists struggle to predict what will happen in the next year, let alone the next 11.
Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 02:28 - Jul 14 with 835 viewsKrisP

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 01:29 - Jul 14 by wobbly

The 8% is by 2030. Spread over 11 years, I doubt you would notice. And economists struggle to predict what will happen in the next year, let alone the next 11.

Oh no, sure we won't miss hundreds of billions a year.

I thought this whole thing was to make the country better through taking back control, making trade deals, stopping freedom of movement from driving down wages etc? What was the point if we end up worse off as a country? And if it comes to pass you know it won't be the rich who will will bear the brunt of the cuts.
Login to get fewer ads

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 06:33 - Jul 14 with 808 viewsKilkennyjack

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 02:28 - Jul 14 by KrisP

Oh no, sure we won't miss hundreds of billions a year.

I thought this whole thing was to make the country better through taking back control, making trade deals, stopping freedom of movement from driving down wages etc? What was the point if we end up worse off as a country? And if it comes to pass you know it won't be the rich who will will bear the brunt of the cuts.

Quite right mate.

Super rich Boris and Mogg think its a game, its funny.

It is the working people who will suffer.
Less jobs also are means less money for schools and hospitals.
But Boris and Mogg never use them.

This is why jeremy fecking Corbyn is the worst.
He is enabling Brexit. Twwat.

Beware of the Risen People

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 11:13 - Jul 14 with 772 viewspikeypaul

268 to NO DEAL fecking loving it more each day.

Suck it up remoaner losers.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024