Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours 09:29 - Jul 13 with 10424 viewsLandore_Jack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44814420

#backtojack

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 09:32 - Jul 13 with 6040 viewsWarwickHunt

Who else is going to match his wage? I use the term wage loosely...
Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 09:32 - Jul 13 with 6036 viewsomarjack

Just talk. No quotes or anything of substance.

Anyway, If Turkish clubs don't like our terms then they'll pull out their interest and he'll stay. Plus maybe he doesn't want a move to Turkey.

Either ways there is no news to see here.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:34 - Jul 13 with 6030 viewsEU5Makaveli

Take a 50% paycut then ..
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 9:40]
Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 09:37 - Jul 13 with 6013 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I’d be keen to continue being paid my massive salary for sweet FA as well.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 09:51 - Jul 13 with 5936 viewsLeonWasGod

Laudable from Wilf if he genuinely wants to stay, but not at the cost of taking up wages that could be used to strengthen across several areas of the team please.

But if we can afford it and he can get and stay fit, then it's a no-brainer to keep him.
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:56 - Jul 13 with 5911 viewshobo

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:34 - Jul 13 by EU5Makaveli

Take a 50% paycut then ..
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 9:40]

He would have had a relegation clause that reduces his salary.

Huge boost if he can stay free of injury
Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 10:09 - Jul 13 with 5825 viewsSWANSEYE

Totally agree . .if he is receiving a reduced Salary due to the relegation I think he will prove to be a huge asset to us in the Championship (IF FIT) and that is where the problem lies . .can he/we keep him fit for the entire Season. ?
Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 10:14 - Jul 13 with 5793 viewsomarjack

Even if his wages get reduced by 50% (it's been reported that 1 or 2 players don't have relegation clauses and ironically they're our 2 highest earners Bony & Andre)..But even if he has a relegation clause..Will he be fit for most of the season? Unfortunately no he probably won't.

Login to get fewer ads

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 10:16 - Jul 13 with 5779 viewsTailGunner

He can't run. His legs had gone even before the injury.
One blessing is only a year left.

Hope to God he has a clause because we are stuck with him.
Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 10:20 - Jul 13 with 5761 viewsheadcleaner

To be fair to these players - as much as their wages don't reflect the real world I don't have a problem with them holding out for what they have in their contract at the end of the day its the clubs that are the problem they want these players to offer them stupid money then want the penny and the bun.

He doesn't owe us anything - he hasn't got the emotional attachment we have so if the club wants to pay him X amount then cough up. How many of us would happily offer a 50% pay cut if we played for say West Brom or stoke?

what I do expect from players is 100% commitment to the club that pays the wages and if they want to stay then bloody well show it
Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 10:27 - Jul 13 with 5712 viewsWarwickHunt

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 10:16 - Jul 13 by TailGunner

He can't run. His legs had gone even before the injury.
One blessing is only a year left.

Hope to God he has a clause because we are stuck with him.

Possibly an even more bonkers buy than Clucas.

Bra-fûckin-vo Gonzo, you massive fûcking twàt.
Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 10:40 - Jul 13 with 5658 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 10:27 - Jul 13 by WarwickHunt

I couldn't agree more! I bet there's no relegation clause, I also heard he is in line for a 2 million loyalty bonus if he's here in September. So of COURSE he wants to stay.
And in all honesty, who'd buy a 37 year old with no legs left to play professional football in the first place? Bar Huw Genius I mean?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 10:49 - Jul 13 with 5611 viewsjasper_T

Stick his son up top with Ollie to cover the injury absences.
Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 10:50 - Jul 13 with 5610 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 10:27 - Jul 13 by WarwickHunt

Apparently we have a tough new English Centre forward in our sights. Huw scouted him personally via Skype

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 11:06 - Jul 13 with 5535 viewsAce_Jack

We are deluded if we think the Wilf of 4 years ago is juts going to reappear and start banging them in next season.
Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 11:06 - Jul 13 with 5535 viewsSwan91

He must have a relagation clause... we signed at a time where we had been in the half quite a few times...

If we use fast wingers like what looks lke is happening.. then if he can hold up the ball and pass it through a a fast winger (narsingh or dhanda or Joel Asoro) then we can cause quite a few problems for teams... and I can imagine a player like Bony wrecking players in the air and with his strength.. he just has to stay fit long enough.
Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 11:10 - Jul 13 with 5510 viewsomarjack

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 11:06 - Jul 13 by Ace_Jack

We are deluded if we think the Wilf of 4 years ago is juts going to reappear and start banging them in next season.

In the brief time he played last season, He's done well enough considering how lacking the squad was. If he stayed fit we would probably have survived.

In the Championship he'd be a really,really good striker..if fit..which he won't be so there is no use discussing this really.

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 12:28 - Jul 13 with 5266 viewsCaptain_Sham

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 11:06 - Jul 13 by Ace_Jack

What about the Wilf of 6 months ago? In the few games he played last season, he gave us the faintest glimpses of hope.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 12:28]

Its just a ride.

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 13:06 - Jul 13 with 5135 viewsshandyjack

once fit and if he stays he'll be a tremendous asset in the championsip, it's a risk with his wages but if(big if) his goals when fit take us up then it'll be worth it. I'm sure we can afford to take a risk on one of him or Andre staying on big wages for one more season

Poll: Expectation for the season

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 13:21 - Jul 13 with 5075 viewsLord_Bony

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 09:37 - Jul 13 by Joe_bradshaw

I’d be keen to continue being paid my massive salary for sweet FA as well.

Absolutely,both him and his agent are not stupid.

Keep sucking those tits Bony.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 13:29 - Jul 13 with 5039 viewsEbo

Just reading about Fede. He has said he wishes to play again for Argentina and to do that he may have to play at a higher level. My advice to him would be forget it. He is targeting the Copa America in 2 years in which by then he will be 31. The new Argentinian coach will want to be building for the 2022 world cup and I don't think a by then 33 year old defender will be in his plans.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 13:35 - Jul 13 with 5012 viewsLord_Bony

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 13:29 - Jul 13 by Ebo

Just reading about Fede. He has said he wishes to play again for Argentina and to do that he may have to play at a higher level. My advice to him would be forget it. He is targeting the Copa America in 2 years in which by then he will be 31. The new Argentinian coach will want to be building for the 2022 world cup and I don't think a by then 33 year old defender will be in his plans.

He’s hoping to play for Krasnodar,Russia soon.

Anyone remember Kuban Krasnodar in the europa?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 13:40 - Jul 13 with 4987 viewsEbo

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 13:35 - Jul 13 by Lord_Bony

He’s hoping to play for Krasnodar,Russia soon.

Anyone remember Kuban Krasnodar in the europa?

Chico now plays there as well.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 13:40]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 13:45 - Jul 13 with 4958 viewsLord_Bony

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 13:40 - Jul 13 by Ebo

Chico now plays there as well.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 13:40]

Yeah he ll be in good company.

Chico once a jack always a jack. He still wears the shirt.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chico-flores-just-pos

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 14:45 - Jul 13 with 4799 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 13:06 - Jul 13 by shandyjack

once fit and if he stays he'll be a tremendous asset in the championsip, it's a risk with his wages but if(big if) his goals when fit take us up then it'll be worth it. I'm sure we can afford to take a risk on one of him or Andre staying on big wages for one more season

It’s a risk !!!

Too right it’s a risk, like John Terry a risk that could put the clubs future at risk.

He’s not fit enough and past it, we need to move him on if not we are in the shit because I don’t trust him to contribute enough to get anywhere near the top ten.

He is using up valuable wages needed for better more reliable Championship battlers !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024