Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours 09:29 - Jul 13 with 10529 viewsLandore_Jack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44814420

#backtojack

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 09:13 - Jul 14 with 2152 viewsMo_Wives

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 23:54 - Jul 13 by WarwickHunt

Probably Huw’s...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 10:38 - Jul 14 with 2053 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 08:50 - Jul 14 by Dr_Winston

To be honest, people are pointing the finger at players like Ayew as part of our problem when our midfield were so bad after Fer got injured it's hard to envisage what our forwards were supposed to do. Lose the midfield and you lose the game.

It's what our supporters do though. Blame the symptom rather than work out what the problem is. It's easier.

By signing Ayew as the cure wihilst ignoring the weaknesses of our midfield is the same crime whichever way you look at it. That said I didn't really buy into him in his first spell here, window dressing to bolster Monk with. Overrated by quite a few on here too.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 10:53 - Jul 14 with 2032 viewsLoyal

All this wages talk, if he hasn't got a relegation pay cut sell him, he's no use as he is.
Then sack the prick who negotiated it.
Bony is a carthorse these days.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 11:00 - Jul 14 with 2018 viewsDr_Winston

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 10:38 - Jul 14 by Brynmill_Jack

By signing Ayew as the cure wihilst ignoring the weaknesses of our midfield is the same crime whichever way you look at it. That said I didn't really buy into him in his first spell here, window dressing to bolster Monk with. Overrated by quite a few on here too.

Still not his fault though is it? Like I said, it's blaming the symptom rather than the problem. If Ayew had come into a team with a well drilled, functional midfield and scored none then he'd deserve the stick he gets.

People enjoy bitching about players. They particularly enjoy bitching about players they think are overpaid, especially when they haven't got the first idea what those players actually earn, what clauses they have, or anything really.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 11:53 - Jul 14 with 1947 viewsshandyjack

does anyone really know if the injured Bony(not his fault by the way, even the fittest of players have done there knee in) didn't have a wage cut in his contract and has a loyalty bonus written in or is it all just pure guess work?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 18:07 - Jul 14 with 1787 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 11:00 - Jul 14 by Dr_Winston

Still not his fault though is it? Like I said, it's blaming the symptom rather than the problem. If Ayew had come into a team with a well drilled, functional midfield and scored none then he'd deserve the stick he gets.

People enjoy bitching about players. They particularly enjoy bitching about players they think are overpaid, especially when they haven't got the first idea what those players actually earn, what clauses they have, or anything really.

I think we had a better side when he first came here and he scored a few but wasn't the all round player we needed. He was neither a true winger nor a true striker. I would have preferred Huw had bought a Chadli type player in, a more orthodox type of winger.

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 18:08 - Jul 14 with 1780 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 11:53 - Jul 14 by shandyjack

does anyone really know if the injured Bony(not his fault by the way, even the fittest of players have done there knee in) didn't have a wage cut in his contract and has a loyalty bonus written in or is it all just pure guess work?

I'm hearing the bonus thing from someone I work with. He seems to be well up on Swans gossip

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 23:27 - Jul 14 with 1638 viewsTNT

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 23:54 - Jul 13 by WarwickHunt

Probably Huw’s...

Not sure anyone realised what they were asking for, when singing that song.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Login to get fewer ads

Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 09:26 - Aug 20 with 1353 viewsheadcleaner

If insurance is picking up Bony's wage the club would prob prefer him in the treatment room anyway. If he goes to turkey it's just so the club doesn't have to carry on paying him full whack I doubt any side would pick up his full wage anyway we'd still be paying him something no doubt. Besides, there is nothing to suggest so far that the owners will replace him anyway. I bet they currently think they are footballing genius' being unbeaten in three with a side made up of kids on far smaller wages.

This club would prefer McSocks pretend to be a striker anyway because his comparable wage is more important to them over quality
Bony keen to stay despite transfer rumours on 09:32 - Aug 20 with 1310 viewsSwansea93

If Bony stayed he could really help us this season with his hold up play.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024