Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland 10:20 - Jul 13 with 9574 viewsomarjack

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/petrol-bombs-hurled-at-

What's provoking this?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 10:36 - Jul 14 with 1992 viewsirishswan546

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 07:12 - Jul 14 by pikeypaul

IRA scum who have lost their living since a two country island has been accepted.

Check your facts before you spout generic crap, the trouble over last few days was by both sides and was just pure scumbags, nobody in the isle of Ireland wants to see the return of the troubles of the past. Though you are correct about it been accepted as two countries.
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 10:56 - Jul 14 with 1972 viewsHighjack

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 06:25 - Jul 14 by Kilkennyjack

Well, in basic terms, God made the borders of Ireland and not the British.
Look at a map.

It’s like saying well, i dunno, .....,Newport is part of ....Denmark...?
It just isn’t.
No matter how many Danes move there, or if they outnumber the natives.

Of course the British should leave the north of Ireland.
Ireland is for the Irish.

Well in that case God must be a brexiteer since he decided to flood Doggerland with the English Channel. God’s will must not be ignored on this issue. Just look at a map.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 12:00 - Jul 14 with 1950 viewsLord_Bony

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 13:41 - Jul 13 by Swanjaxs

Totally agree, very depressing

The tensions are still boiling beneath the surface 20years on.

Unfortunately,it wouldn’t take a lot to kick it all off again.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 12:29 - Jul 14 with 1921 viewsirishswan546

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 12:00 - Jul 14 by Lord_Bony

The tensions are still boiling beneath the surface 20years on.

Unfortunately,it wouldn’t take a lot to kick it all off again.

Hope ur wrong bout this but would be foolish to disagree with you as all it takes is the disgusting actions of the few on one side to cause retaliation from the other, your right to an extent there has always still been tension in some areas or towns in North but the vast vast majority of people in NI are past that and do get on or at least seem to get on.
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 13:33 - Jul 14 with 1884 viewsowainglyndwr

Look at a map.

It just isn’t.

Yep totally agree.
That what I was trying to point out in a nice way.
Ireland should be Ireland.
Family would say our Ireland
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 14:21 - Jul 14 with 1834 viewsmoonie

Well I disagree,which is the case in Ireland both north and south

It's a cause for the Left and the likes of you .

Leave it as it is and educate both Catholics and Protestants that both their faiths and all their bigotry is really shyte .

Equal rights for Catholics in NI and justice for both . Sadly, the good Friday agreement released many murderers into the community to perpetuate their hate but hey...Blair and Bill secured many brownie points for being all for peace ,which has been proven to be a massive lie
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 14:33 - Jul 14 with 1816 viewstrampie

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 14:21 - Jul 14 by moonie

Leave it as it is and educate both Catholics and Protestants that both their faiths and all their bigotry is really shyte .

Equal rights for Catholics in NI and justice for both . Sadly, the good Friday agreement released many murderers into the community to perpetuate their hate but hey...Blair and Bill secured many brownie points for being all for peace ,which has been proven to be a massive lie

All this trouble taking place within the United Kingdom is a sad state of affairs.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 14:51 - Jul 14 with 1797 viewsirishswan546

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 14:21 - Jul 14 by moonie

Not sure what u mean by north and south, honest question.

Point about religion people are entitled to their faith it's the bigotry that is sh*te. For record I'm might be Catholic but I don't believe in anything or judge people by anything other than are they still good person.

Agree about anyone who commits a crime should be in jail. Any crime against innocent people is unacceptable under any circumstances.
Login to get fewer ads

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 15:05 - Jul 14 with 1787 viewsHighjack

Has anyone ever tried to point out to all the catholics, Protestants, Jews, Muslims etc. who have been knocking the shyt out of each other for centuries that they all follow the same God and if he ever existed he’s probably just looking down and face palming at their utter utter stupidity?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 15:41 - Jul 14 with 1756 viewsmoonie

Here s an honest reply.

Religion can either mean fundamentalism ,ie genuine ,zealous active faith , that underpins a person or a badge,label or hook to hang your prejudices on.

You seem a very genuine good guy Irish but you recon a minority

The only way to avoid betrayal is to distrust and I do,everyone
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 15:51 - Jul 14 with 1743 viewsSwanjaxs

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 15:41 - Jul 14 by moonie

Here s an honest reply.

Religion can either mean fundamentalism ,ie genuine ,zealous active faith , that underpins a person or a badge,label or hook to hang your prejudices on.

Surely you dont distrust everyone ?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 15:59 - Jul 14 with 1726 viewsSwanjaxs

Another example of how fùcked up things are in NI...
http://www.irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2018/07/14/news/senior-loyalis

200 police in riot gear stand by whilst an illegal bonfire is dismantled!! WTF like 😮😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 16:12 - Jul 14 with 1702 viewsirishswan546

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 15:41 - Jul 14 by moonie

Here s an honest reply.

First part of my question was genuine I don't know why u referenced the south.

In South we've moved on from the bigotry and have shown it's the majority that has with all the laws which has taken us forward massively and the religion has little to no say on our country now.

To distrust everyone is not a great way to live life but that is ur choice, I choose to be kind to others until they do something to earn my distrust. Obviously I'm not foolish to not be wary of others.
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 10:18 - Jul 15 with 1614 viewsmoonie

It is my choice. I'm a free and and have as much right as anyone to live it as I see fit.

Everybody, at some time in their life ,is betrayed .Its all about degre
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 07:02 - Jul 16 with 1537 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Look at a map.

It just isn’t.

Wonder if all the Irish in the UK will return to Ireland if Ireland is for the Irish?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 09:22 - Jul 16 with 1501 viewsmoonie

In the city of Liverpool, ,many thousands trace their roots to both Ireland and Wales.
Odd to see this city being the subject for the perpetual distain on here.

Irishman makes fair comments with justification as opposed to the dangerous nationalism our Welsh scribes on here
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 10:06 - Jul 16 with 1478 viewsirishswan546

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 09:22 - Jul 16 by moonie

In the city of Liverpool, ,many thousands trace their roots to both Ireland and Wales.

Irishman makes fair comments with justification as opposed to the dangerous nationalism our Welsh scribes on here

It's like most things in life Moonie, 99% of people in life want to get on with life and enjoy it and be kind to others, sadly it's that 1% who make everyone else look bad either because they enjoy sh*t stirring or they are just pure scumbags. Like on this site when u strip all the BS back 99% of people are sound though at times recently it's felt like more than 1% where causing sh*t, but I suppose people are getting sick of the 1% who constantly who take things to the extreme with anti England or the anti Welsh comments. In the Republic we our proud of our country but equally we are proud we are living in a century where there is no violence in South like there once was and we can get on with our British neighbors while we also appreciate the massive pain and loss enflicted on both sides to get us to where we are today as a nation hence why I don't bring things up on here out of respect.
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 10:49 - Jul 16 with 1464 viewsSwanjaxs

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 09:22 - Jul 16 by moonie

Cracking place Liverpool, tidy down to earth people

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 11:41 - Jul 16 with 1443 viewsKerouac

Look at a map.

It just isn’t.

(double post)
[Post edited 16 Jul 2018 12:48]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 11:41 - Jul 16 with 1443 viewsKerouac

Look at a map.

It just isn’t.

...and there you have it.
Kilkenny, like all Nationalists, is a xenophobe.

If we applied his logic in the UK all immigrants will never become "British" and remain foreigners, and all foreigners "should leave" forthwith.

He is a bigoted, nationalist, xenophobe...who cloaks himself in the language of the left in order to pretend that Sinn Fein/Plaid Cymru/SNP are the good guys and the Tories are the bad guys (he has to omit the Lib Dems and the Labour party from that judgement, despite the fact that they too believe in the United Kingdom, in order to keep up his pretence and garner support from Brits).
These petty Nationalist parties support the EU for this reason and this reason alone...
if breakaway states, such as Wales or Scotland, are part of the EU...and if England is also part of the EU...then they can have their "Independence" (a sham as they are rule takers of Germany and France in effect) and still get the financial support from Westminster via the EU)...
In the EU they can have their cake and eat it...at English (...and German/Dutch/Swedish taxpayers expense

Q. Why are they content to take rules, laws, regulations from the Franco-German axis and not from Westminster?
A. Because they are consumed by HATE for the English

So unpleasant.

Q. Why do people who subscribe to a similar world view to that of Kilkenny and Tramp also support groups like Hamas?

See if you can join the dots.
Answers on a postcard.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2018 12:41]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 12:14 - Jul 16 with 1432 viewsirishswan546

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 10:49 - Jul 16 by Swanjaxs

Cracking place Liverpool, tidy down to earth people

Haven't been myself but any of my family or friends here in Ireland who have been have said it is a lovely place and a great place to go out in, must head over for a long weekend sometime.
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 12:35 - Jul 16 with 1425 viewsmoonie

I would seriously get my arse over the river and take you for a meal and drink. On me .

Liverpool is an extraordinary city,a city of extremes both bad and good but it's not a city you can forget easily.

Killy ..trampie ..just quit the racist crap against England and it's people . It's not funny any more .
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 15:41 - Jul 16 with 1379 viewsirishswan546

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 12:35 - Jul 16 by moonie

I would seriously get my arse over the river and take you for a meal and drink. On me .

Liverpool is an extraordinary city,a city of extremes both bad and good but it's not a city you can forget easily.

Killy ..trampie ..just quit the racist crap against England and it's people . It's not funny any more .

It's definitely on my list of places to get to in UK for long weekend and will definitely have to get over soon to sample the food, I don't drink so will give booze side of it a miss(I know its rare to hear that from an Irish person), and see the sites.

I.d say it's like most cities you will find nices places and if ho looking for bad you will find it most countries the same. Was in Dublin for appointment Friday so stayed over weekend and was in a pub watching the soccer and you had french Irish and Croatias all in pub cheating on both teams was good friendly banter but at full time everyone was cheering and both applauding both side was lovely to see, heard it was same on O'Connell street last night, i.m sure it was same in Liverpool too.
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 20:21 - Jul 16 with 1341 viewsmoonie

I doubt it!
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 18:24 - Jul 19 with 1215 viewsKilkennyjack

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 11:41 - Jul 16 by Kerouac

...and there you have it.
Kilkenny, like all Nationalists, is a xenophobe.

If we applied his logic in the UK all immigrants will never become "British" and remain foreigners, and all foreigners "should leave" forthwith.

He is a bigoted, nationalist, xenophobe...who cloaks himself in the language of the left in order to pretend that Sinn Fein/Plaid Cymru/SNP are the good guys and the Tories are the bad guys (he has to omit the Lib Dems and the Labour party from that judgement, despite the fact that they too believe in the United Kingdom, in order to keep up his pretence and garner support from Brits).
These petty Nationalist parties support the EU for this reason and this reason alone...
if breakaway states, such as Wales or Scotland, are part of the EU...and if England is also part of the EU...then they can have their "Independence" (a sham as they are rule takers of Germany and France in effect) and still get the financial support from Westminster via the EU)...
In the EU they can have their cake and eat it...at English (...and German/Dutch/Swedish taxpayers expense

Q. Why are they content to take rules, laws, regulations from the Franco-German axis and not from Westminster?
A. Because they are consumed by HATE for the English

So unpleasant.

Q. Why do people who subscribe to a similar world view to that of Kilkenny and Tramp also support groups like Hamas?

See if you can join the dots.
Answers on a postcard.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2018 12:41]

Tell you what, the great European nations never beat the welsh language and welsh culture half to death.

The great Eurpoean nations never cleared the Scottish highlands.

The great European nations never let one million people starve to death in Ireland.

An independent Ireland gets a say on Brexit, Scotland and Wales deliberately excluded.

West wales poorest part of western europe, london the richest part.

What the feck is wrong with you ?

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024