Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland 10:20 - Jul 13 with 9576 viewsomarjack

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/petrol-bombs-hurled-at-

What's provoking this?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 10:24 - Jul 13 with 2997 viewsWarwickHunt

I’m guessing it’s not unrelated to the “Twelfth of July Orange Order commemorations”.
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 10:29 - Jul 13 with 2991 viewsLeonWasGod

Angry little Celts innit. You don't have this problem in England.
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 11:53 - Jul 13 with 2933 viewsirishswan546

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 10:24 - Jul 13 by WarwickHunt

I’m guessing it’s not unrelated to the “Twelfth of July Orange Order commemorations”.

Sadly scumbags on both side don't need much of an excuse to cause mayhem, always see it in South here on 12th allot n.irish both Catholics and Protestant come down here to getting away from all that stuff.
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 12:28 - Jul 13 with 2887 viewsmajorraglan

According to the paper it was the 6th night of violence and someone also fired a volley of bullets from a machine gun. I’d hoped this was behind us, this is terrible news.
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 13:35 - Jul 13 with 2844 viewsmoonie

Can't be.killy reckons it's all in the past ,all friends now.
All forgotten

Well no. Religious/ social bigotry seems alive and well.

Orange Lodge? Loyal! No surrender ....just fook off the lot of you . Pitiful shower of shites
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 13:41 - Jul 13 with 2832 viewsSwanjaxs

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 13:35 - Jul 13 by moonie

All forgotten

Orange Lodge? Loyal! No surrender ....just fook off the lot of you . Pitiful shower of shites

Totally agree, very depressing

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 14:14 - Jul 13 with 2802 viewsirishswan546

All forgotten

In regards to NI your 100% right in certain areas it's still an us vs them mentality which is a shame, but most of the crap being done last few days is by little scumbags who are using the 12th as an excuse to cause chaos, it happens in many countries.
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 17:23 - Jul 13 with 2714 viewsmoonie

Fair comment.
Login to get fewer ads

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 17:39 - Jul 13 with 2689 viewsphact0rri

I won't lie I don't get the religious grumbling and fighting. As someone who doesn't put much stock in what others believe its hard to wrap my brain around it. And honestly the Twelth has an evening more confusing history around religious grounds than most with the pope siding with Willie on that battle specifically.

Of course with my mind being in always partly in the US, I can't help but think about how this could be America with all the attempts of parts of citizens trying to integrate religion and religious beliefs into law. Being born at the tail end of the troubles, and feeling those scars, and how it never seems to ever snuff out the fire in the irelands-- it always brings up terrible memories. But they get all the more frightening and vivid living here in recent years. I just wish more americans could see, why doing this is so very bad of an idea.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 17:41]

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 17:53 - Jul 13 with 2673 viewsmoonie

They say it's nothing to do with religion ,as they to do with Islamist terrorists.

It is,or at least religion gives them a cause

Orange Lodge parades amongst the most pitiful sights on this planet.
The sash my father wore? Just fook off and take the bigoted past with you
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 00:24 - Jul 14 with 2540 viewsKilkennyjack

All forgotten

So you are having a go at me for saying that the peace in the north of Ireland is a good thing.

20 years of peace.

You have nothing to argue with, you live in 1973. Feck you.

Beware of the Risen People

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 00:50 - Jul 14 with 2536 viewslonglostjack

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 17:53 - Jul 13 by moonie

They say it's nothing to do with religion ,as they to do with Islamist terrorists.

It is,or at least religion gives them a cause

Orange Lodge parades amongst the most pitiful sights on this planet.
The sash my father wore? Just fook off and take the bigoted past with you

Fair comment. Pitiful it is too. As is all religious bigotry.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 04:07 - Jul 14 with 2497 viewsowainglyndwr

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 14:14 - Jul 13 by irishswan546

In regards to NI your 100% right in certain areas it's still an us vs them mentality which is a shame, but most of the crap being done last few days is by little scumbags who are using the 12th as an excuse to cause chaos, it happens in many countries.

One big big issue is Ireland will never recognise Northern Ireland.
The Irish people call it the counties.
Because some counties are Catholic and some prodistant
and others mixed.
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 06:25 - Jul 14 with 2470 viewsKilkennyjack

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 04:07 - Jul 14 by owainglyndwr

and others mixed.

Well, in basic terms, God made the borders of Ireland and not the British.
Look at a map.

It’s like saying well, i dunno, .....,Newport is part of ....Denmark...?
It just isn’t.
No matter how many Danes move there, or if they outnumber the natives.

Of course the British should leave the north of Ireland.
Ireland is for the Irish.

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 07:12 - Jul 14 with 2466 viewspikeypaul

IRA scum who have lost their living since a two country island has been accepted.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 07:35 - Jul 14 with 2452 viewsKilkennyjack

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 07:12 - Jul 14 by pikeypaul

IRA scum who have lost their living since a two country island has been accepted.

Cockadoodledoo ...!!

There is only 1 country. Its called Ireland.

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 07:48 - Jul 14 with 2442 viewsWarwickHunt

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 06:25 - Jul 14 by Kilkennyjack

Well, in basic terms, God made the borders of Ireland and not the British.
Look at a map.

It’s like saying well, i dunno, .....,Newport is part of ....Denmark...?
It just isn’t.
No matter how many Danes move there, or if they outnumber the natives.

Of course the British should leave the north of Ireland.
Ireland is for the Irish.

God didn’t make anything, including the little green apples.
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 08:06 - Jul 14 with 2432 viewsmoonie

And they dropped the London bit too.

Borders are borders Killy. Often for a reason, which is ,in this case, Protestants in the north see themselves as British,like YOU .

The Catholics see themselves as nationalists,republicans .

That s how it is. It ll always be thus unless you want to drive the Protestant British out of the north,which you seem to advocate .

Pity you don't have the good sense of Irishman ,a proper Irish man not a Wannabee Rebel.

Stick to posting poison about English people living in Wales
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 08:36 - Jul 14 with 2404 viewsKilkennyjack

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 07:48 - Jul 14 by WarwickHunt

God didn’t make anything, including the little green apples.

You are going straight to hell for that one.

Are you saying that there is a God, but he did not make anything ?
Like a lazy God ?

Just checking ....🤓

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 08:39 - Jul 14 with 2404 viewsmoonie

Take the day off,mow the grass,read some Yeats ,make a stew or just enjoy this great day of tennis. TDF too late
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 08:40 - Jul 14 with 2403 viewspikeypaul

moonie,I can not believe you have not yet put that terrorist loving piece of shite on ignore yet.

Very funny hearing Adams spokesmen this morning describe people who threw missiles at his house has "cowardly" this from people who were very happy to blow children and women up. You could not make it up.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 08:40 - Jul 14 with 2398 viewsKilkennyjack

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 08:06 - Jul 14 by moonie

And they dropped the London bit too.

Borders are borders Killy. Often for a reason, which is ,in this case, Protestants in the north see themselves as British,like YOU .

The Catholics see themselves as nationalists,republicans .

That s how it is. It ll always be thus unless you want to drive the Protestant British out of the north,which you seem to advocate .

Pity you don't have the good sense of Irishman ,a proper Irish man not a Wannabee Rebel.

Stick to posting poison about English people living in Wales

No - a united Ireland is for everybody.

The Protestant people of the north of Ireland are Irish.
Even Paisley called himself an Irishman.

United within 10 years, nailed on.

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 08:44 - Jul 14 with 2397 viewsmoonie

Have a rest seriously.

Paisley swore alliegance to the Queen which Sein Fein won't . Paisley hated Catholicism particularly the Pope,any Pope.

The peace line?

20 yrs of peace?

United in ten years ? In your head and read what is posted on here. Many in republic don't want it
[Post edited 14 Jul 2018 8:48]
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 10:19 - Jul 14 with 2350 viewsirishswan546

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 04:07 - Jul 14 by owainglyndwr

and others mixed.

Have no idea what u are on about or the relevance of your comment, we call it the north and we refer to ourselves as the south. In regards to counties this is a fact as there are 32 counties in Ireland and 6 are in the north, allot of countries have counties or regions and they were in effect long before the troubles so it's not the counties that is the problem it's the few scumbags on both sides of the divide using the past as an excuse to cause trouble, both are equally to blame.
Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 10:32 - Jul 14 with 2340 viewsirishswan546

Trouble in Derry, Northern Ireland on 08:40 - Jul 14 by Kilkennyjack

No - a united Ireland is for everybody.

The Protestant people of the north of Ireland are Irish.
Even Paisley called himself an Irishman.

United within 10 years, nailed on.

Because technically he is Irish like people from Wales are welsh, from England are English and Scotland are Scottish.
Dude you really don't help the crap against Ireland on this board. The troubles are in the past and a United Ireland for those reasons are in the past too so get over it, the crap that has happened the last few days was caused for the most part by pure and utter scumbags on both side of divide who just use it as an excuse to cause mayhem. Most have given up the fight for a United Ireland so give up.
If a United Ireland does happen it will be because of Brexit and for no other reason than it suited both sides but I can't see it happen as UK would have to massively subsidise it and the majority in NI wouldn't want it and that is their right. We are split nearly a 100 years now and for most Irish WE see it as two separate countries now. I live on border and be in the north on regular basis so I know what is like here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024