Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sterling 15:48 - Jul 14 with 3061 viewsUplandsJack

How the hell this little tvvat is an england international and also playing for, cough cough, the best team in premier league is beyond me. Apart from pace, he has nothing and i mean nothing to offer. His first, second and even fourth touch is utter shite. Im sitting here watching england getting their arses handed to them again by Belgium and he repeatedly gives the ball away so easily, its killing his teamates time and again.
Sterling on 15:50 - Jul 14 with 3046 viewsSmellyplumz

Footballs coming home kid.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Sterling on 15:52 - Jul 14 with 3028 viewsA_Fans_Dad

His pass to Kane was great, Kane missed yet again, totally out of form.
Southgate picked them both over
Rashford
Vardy
Lingard and
Welbeck.
Sterling on 15:58 - Jul 14 with 3006 viewsWarwickHunt

Devalued.
Sterling on 16:06 - Jul 14 with 2970 viewsUplandsJack

Seems Southgate, finally sees sense/My way of thinking!lol!
Sterling on 16:16 - Jul 14 with 2929 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sterling on 15:58 - Jul 14 by WarwickHunt

Devalued.

You little tinker

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sterling on 16:27 - Jul 14 with 2883 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Kane is a foot too slow.
Sterling on 16:36 - Jul 14 with 2845 viewsA_Fans_Dad

They have kicked the shit out of Rashford since he came on, he gets the foul, but nothing else from the Ref.
Not even a warning.
Sterling on 16:38 - Jul 14 with 2837 viewsShaky

Sterling is shit.

And if they hadn't picked him, maybe they wouldn't have played Henderson for his ability to pass long, and instead used a link player in his position.

Then they might have won the whole thing.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Login to get fewer ads

Sterling on 16:41 - Jul 14 with 2821 viewsPegojack

There's some people on the pitch, they think it's all over.....
Sterling on 16:43 - Jul 14 with 2806 viewskarnataka

Sterling on 16:27 - Jul 14 by A_Fans_Dad

Kane is a foot too slow.

Kane has become less and less effective the longer England have been in the tournament. Totally anonymous today.
Sterling on 16:53 - Jul 14 with 2759 viewsPegojack

The ITV commentary is still nauseating. The kn*bhead is still going on about everything England have achieved, blah, blah, blah.
They beat two pub teams in the easiest qualifying group then lost to Begium reserves. Then they scraped past two poor teams on penalty shootouts, got a spanking off Croatia to miss out on the final, then were totally outclassed in today's match. Self delusion of the highest order.
Sterling on 17:06 - Jul 14 with 2706 viewskarnataka

Sterling on 16:53 - Jul 14 by Pegojack

The ITV commentary is still nauseating. The kn*bhead is still going on about everything England have achieved, blah, blah, blah.
They beat two pub teams in the easiest qualifying group then lost to Begium reserves. Then they scraped past two poor teams on penalty shootouts, got a spanking off Croatia to miss out on the final, then were totally outclassed in today's match. Self delusion of the highest order.

Perfectly summed up, Mike. Have you noticed how all the talk earlier was how good the England team was under "Gareth" and how far they could go but now they're always described as a 'work in progress'.
Sterling on 17:06 - Jul 14 with 2702 viewsjackal

Today's game showed just how far behind Ingerlund are.

Belgium are Premier League and they're League 1 at best.

Harry Kane, world class? I don't think so.
Sterling on 19:09 - Jul 14 with 2553 viewsJethroJack

Pound for pound, he's punching below his weight.
Sterling on 19:35 - Jul 14 with 2500 viewsomarjack

Glorified Modou Barrow.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Sterling on 21:29 - Jul 14 with 2407 viewsLeonWasGod

Sterling on 16:53 - Jul 14 by Pegojack

That’s the knobs at ITV (who was it, wasn’t that dick Tyldesley was it?). Don’t think for one minute they or the press in general represent the views of the average England fan. Most I’ve spoken would have been happy to just get out the group. Beyond that people were just enjoying the unexpected ride, much like everyone here in Wales did 2 years ago. Nothing wrong with that.
Sterling on 21:33 - Jul 14 with 2402 viewstheloneranger

Some England fans reckon Stirling didn't have his shooting leg on this World Cup

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Sterling on 22:09 - Jul 14 with 2345 viewsHighjack

I imagine the likes of sterling, Alli and rashford will nosedive in value now their number one contribution to their teams will be eliminated by V.A.R

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sterling on 23:29 - Jul 14 with 2259 viewsJango

Mahrez signing for city is probably the signing of the summer. Unfortunately for sterling, he’ll now be a bit part player. I still think the criticism of him on this thread is quite harsh though. Funny how this board see the likes of Tate and routledge as decent footballers but sterling and Kane as overrated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024