Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” 16:19 - Jul 14 with 8897 viewsHighjack

Is Liam fox correct with this observation? Good folk of planetswans discuss.

Now.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2018 16:19]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 16:34 - Jul 14 with 3995 viewsShaky

Trump is certainly an embarrassment to himself.

This uncut segment is incredible (be sure to watch to at least 1:50 AceJack)

[Post edited 14 Jul 2018 16:43]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 16:59 - Jul 14 with 3955 viewsHumpty

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 16:34 - Jul 14 by Shaky

And once again he's repeating easy to disprove lies.

Reagan did win Wisconsin. Twice.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/while-at-nato-trump-falsely-claims-for-a

You've got to admire his straight talking though, eh?
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 17:02 - Jul 14 with 3953 viewscontroversial_jack

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 16:59 - Jul 14 by Humpty

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/while-at-nato-trump-falsely-claims-for-a

Europenas have a different mindset to Yanks - stating the obvious, i know, but they admire someone who shoots their mouth off without thinking of the consequences, we just call them f*cking idiots.
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 17:07 - Jul 14 with 3942 viewsShaky

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 16:59 - Jul 14 by Humpty

Like I mentioned on another thread, I certainly don't blame Junker for getting thoroughly bladdered rather than having to sit though hours of that crap; it's sort of like the European equivalent of Japanese ritual suicide!

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 17:15 - Jul 14 with 3921 viewsHumpty

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 17:02 - Jul 14 by controversial_jack

Europenas have a different mindset to Yanks - stating the obvious, i know, but they admire someone who shoots their mouth off without thinking of the consequences, we just call them f*cking idiots.

I've heard plenty of British Trump fans admire his "straight talking" and "telling it like it is."

And most Americans do not appreciate having a president who repeatedly lies about everything and anything.
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 17:26 - Jul 14 with 3890 viewsBadlands

To invite someone you know will insult you, disrespect you and ultimately ar**f**k you into submission ... is embarrassing.
Standing up for your country is patriotic.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 17:45 - Jul 14 with 3869 viewsKilkennyjack

All you need for evil to win through, is for good men to do nothing.

Get out on the streets people.

Trump is Twp.

Beware of the Risen People

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 17:52 - Jul 14 with 3854 viewsHighjack

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 16:34 - Jul 14 by Shaky

That's not what the question was though...

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 18:02 - Jul 14 with 3840 viewsmoonie

Of course they are . That s the answer

Jez wants children to be taught trades unions and solidarity
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 18:13 - Jul 14 with 3828 viewsWingstandwood

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 17:52 - Jul 14 by Highjack

That's not what the question was though...

These protesters? IMO should look at the wider picture and realise its maybe counterproductive to upset a sociopathic megalomaniac like Trump? IMO its best for U.K interests regarding stuff like trade/economy to have a more agreeable Trump on your countries side?

The very w@nkers at the protests are generally the last to show up at an hospital dept closure protests etc because stuff like that is not 'Trendy-Wendy' enough to suit a virtue signalling and self-indulgent mock outrage agenda. Heard Miliband on Newsnight last night resorting to the much expected scraping the barrel tactic by branding Trump a racist.

Argus!

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 18:24 - Jul 14 with 3814 viewsBadlands

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 18:13 - Jul 14 by Wingstandwood

These protesters? IMO should look at the wider picture and realise its maybe counterproductive to upset a sociopathic megalomaniac like Trump? IMO its best for U.K interests regarding stuff like trade/economy to have a more agreeable Trump on your countries side?

The very w@nkers at the protests are generally the last to show up at an hospital dept closure protests etc because stuff like that is not 'Trendy-Wendy' enough to suit a virtue signalling and self-indulgent mock outrage agenda. Heard Miliband on Newsnight last night resorting to the much expected scraping the barrel tactic by branding Trump a racist.

The best for U.K interests regarding stuff like trade/economy (according to our governments' analysts) is to remain in the EU where we are equals.
I honestly can't understand how anyone could suggest the best for Britain is to suck up to a foreigner who disrespects, undermines and attacks our country.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 18:34 - Jul 14 with 3794 viewsWingstandwood

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 18:24 - Jul 14 by Badlands

The best for U.K interests regarding stuff like trade/economy (according to our governments' analysts) is to remain in the EU where we are equals.
I honestly can't understand how anyone could suggest the best for Britain is to suck up to a foreigner who disrespects, undermines and attacks our country.

Well indeed (said it before!) it would have been in the U.K's best interest to have remained in a 'sensible' EU common market.

One problem i.e. freedom of movement and the uncontrolled and unsustainable immigration figures that came with EU membership would end up with a future U.K population increase that would be catastrophic. ITV News reporting for ya. In fact there has been rather extreme concern of that late coming from the likes of Merkel and her merry EU gang on stuff that.

So indeed the U.K has been placed in a rock and a hard place, out of the frying pan into the fire, damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

Argus!

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 18:39 - Jul 14 with 3780 viewsPegojack

Rather ironic to hear Liam Fox pontificating about people embarrassing themselves.
Read up why he was forced to resign from the cabinet in 2012.
He may have forgotten, I haven't.

cough*corrupt shirtlifter*cough
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 18:49 - Jul 14 with 3760 viewsWarwickHunt

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 18:39 - Jul 14 by Pegojack

Rather ironic to hear Liam Fox pontificating about people embarrassing themselves.
Read up why he was forced to resign from the cabinet in 2012.
He may have forgotten, I haven't.

cough*corrupt shirtlifter*cough

I thought he was just a ‘travel companion’ sharing a room to save taxpayers’ money.
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 19:04 - Jul 14 with 3725 viewsPegojack

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 18:49 - Jul 14 by WarwickHunt

I thought he was just a ‘travel companion’ sharing a room to save taxpayers’ money.

Yeah, I'm sure there was a perfectly reasonable explanation.

Cough*passthevaseline*cough
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 19:06 - Jul 14 with 3721 viewsnierika

Nope, Trump is the true embarassment and many of us want to see him protested as much as possible wherever he goes.
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 19:10 - Jul 14 with 3704 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Liam fox

He’s a bigger c@nt than trump to be fair

Liam Fox. Who had to pay back £22,476 of over-claimed expenses, & then resigned after it was disclosed he took his chum, Adam Werritty, on official trips paid for by the public purse. That Liam Fox.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2018 19:29]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 19:12 - Jul 14 with 3702 viewsBrynmill_Jack

He's a fake, a phoney ,a distraction. How can anyone take a man seriously when he gives an interview to the sun and when it gets publicity he denies it and calls it fake news? The protesters must be thicker than a folded steak sandwich, for God's sake it's all a f*cking pantomime act !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 19:43 - Jul 14 with 3647 viewsomarjack

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 17:45 - Jul 14 by Kilkennyjack

All you need for evil to win through, is for good men to do nothing.

Get out on the streets people.

Trump is Twp.

He's literally destroyed entire families and communities , Separated children from their parents, Traumatised women for life..yet some actually esteem him.

Low-life dirtbags everywhere it's unbelievable.

His time will come.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 20:11 - Jul 14 with 3613 viewslonglostjack

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 17:02 - Jul 14 by controversial_jack

My Yank friends find him a complete embarrassment.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 20:46 - Jul 14 with 3586 viewsHighjack

I think we can all agree that Donald Trump is a complete cheesy bell whiff.

But the question was are the protesters an embarrassment to themselves?

Exhibit A:

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 00:21 - Jul 15 with 3466 viewscontroversial_jack

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 20:46 - Jul 14 by Highjack

Exhibit A:

Trump would love the see the NHS privatised and opened up to US health care corporations, yet he's supposed to be anti globalist.He's a danger to this country and should never have been allowed to come here
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 00:43 - Jul 15 with 3452 viewsHighjack

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 00:21 - Jul 15 by controversial_jack

Trump would love the see the NHS privatised and opened up to US health care corporations, yet he's supposed to be anti globalist.He's a danger to this country and should never have been allowed to come here

Sigh... yes we know but are the protesters an embarrassment to themselves?

F*cking hell this is hard work.

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 01:18 - Jul 15 with 3435 viewsHighjack

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 20:46 - Jul 14 by Highjack

Exhibit A:

For example this muggle here has embarrassed herself firstly by wearing a Gryffindor hat when she's quite clearly a Hufflepuff. Secondly being knowledgeable about the Harry Potter books is incredibly embarrassing.
And fourthly everybody knows that Voldermort only used important artifacts as horcruxes such as his childhood diary, Salazar Slytherins locket and Rowena Ravenclaw's lost Diadem. Not Trump's hair.

How embarrassing.

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 01:38 - Jul 15 with 3425 viewsJack_Meoff

Playing devil's advocate.

He's lagging way behind his predecessors when it comes to bombing brown people abroad for profit.

He's yet to start a major war.

This is big news for the US, which is essentially a conglomerate of corporations backed by the largest funded military in human history. Who overthrow regimes that don't play ball. That's kind of their raison d'etre.

Where were the protestors when the arms sales to the Saudis were occurring (for example)? The ones that are being used upon the Yemeni? Looking at you too May, you shameless lying criminal you.

Dumb media led useful idiots for the most part, I'm wondering?

Hey ho, other options are available. Just putting it out there.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2018 1:47]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024