Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” 16:19 - Jul 14 with 8819 viewsHighjack

Is Liam fox correct with this observation? Good folk of planetswans discuss.

Now.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2018 16:19]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 18:16 - Jul 15 with 1627 viewsShaky

Ali G back in da house. Ayyeee?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 18:28 - Jul 15 with 1616 viewsLeonWasGod

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 18:16 - Jul 15 by Shaky

Ali G back in da house. Ayyeee?

Is that what he's been doing? Brilliant, bring it on. Four year olds "are like owls". Feckin morons.
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 18:35 - Jul 15 with 1606 viewsShaky

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 18:28 - Jul 15 by LeonWasGod

Is that what he's been doing? Brilliant, bring it on. Four year olds "are like owls". Feckin morons.

There was a story last week about some of the people he had tricked, including Sarah Palin disguised as a Finnish commedian doing a live broadcast.

Then after she was duped, the production team had her dropped off at the wrong NYC area airport

Believe the new series starts tomorrow on channel 4 and is a Showtime production in the US.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2018 18:37]

Misology -- It's a bitch

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 18:47 - Jul 15 with 1588 viewsHighjack

"A rudimentary knowledge of mortars"

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 18:55 - Jul 15 with 1575 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 20:31 - Jul 15 with 1540 viewsWarwickHunt

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 16:42 - Jul 15 by Shaky

if you want to comment intelligently on Trump's motivation i suggest you try to read up a little on narcissistic personality disorder.

Meant to uparrow - iPhone...
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 21:40 - Jul 15 with 1493 viewsDJack

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 18:47 - Jul 15 by Highjack

"A rudimentary knowledge of mortars"

He thought it was a piece for Brickies monthly...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 21:49 - Jul 15 with 1489 viewsexiledclaseboy

You only tend to find protestors embarrassing if you don’t agree with what they’re protesting for or against. For example, a few thousand hardy f*ckwits gathered in London yesterday to demand the immediate release of that martyr to the cause of free speech and saviour of all things British, Tommy Robinson. I cringed at the sight of it but I dare say others were all for it. Conversely, the many more thousands who marched against trump all across the U.K. brought a warm glow to my cynical heart. Well done them. Swings and roundabouts.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 22:15 - Jul 15 with 1457 viewsHumpty

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 21:49 - Jul 15 by exiledclaseboy

You only tend to find protestors embarrassing if you don’t agree with what they’re protesting for or against. For example, a few thousand hardy f*ckwits gathered in London yesterday to demand the immediate release of that martyr to the cause of free speech and saviour of all things British, Tommy Robinson. I cringed at the sight of it but I dare say others were all for it. Conversely, the many more thousands who marched against trump all across the U.K. brought a warm glow to my cynical heart. Well done them. Swings and roundabouts.

True but there's also the difference in behaviour.

Trump protesters dressed up and displayed their signs with a smile on their faces. Silly maybe but so what.

Tommy fans got drunk, sang anti muslim songs and attacked a bus because the driver was wearing a headscarf.

No matter the cause, I know which group I'd rather spend the day with.

Saying that, that vest is f*cking cool.
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 23:50 - Jul 15 with 1425 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Shhhhh!!!! No, they aren't! Please OP, stop discouraging these fine, influential folks!

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 23:57 - Jul 15 with 1422 viewscontroversial_jack

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 00:43 - Jul 15 by Highjack

Sigh... yes we know but are the protesters an embarrassment to themselves?

F*cking hell this is hard work.

Why would anyone who protest against him be an embarrassment?
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 00:07 - Jul 16 with 1415 viewsHighjack

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 23:57 - Jul 15 by controversial_jack

Why would anyone who protest against him be an embarrassment?

The post directly above yours indicates a fair suggestion.

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 00:28 - Jul 16 with 1407 viewsDJack

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 00:07 - Jul 16 by Highjack

Says the guy who actually understood the craziness of mortar trained kids...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 06:37 - Jul 16 with 1339 viewsfelixstowe_jack

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 17:45 - Jul 14 by Kilkennyjack

All you need for evil to win through, is for good men to do nothing.

Get out on the streets people.

Trump is Twp.

So it is Okay for Corbyn to invite known IRA terrorist to London but we can't invite the democratically elected leader of the World's largest Economy. We have also had to endure visits from many mass murders in the past from place like Zimbabwe, Romania, Syria, China to name just a few.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 06:42 - Jul 16 with 1337 viewsfelixstowe_jack

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 23:50 - Jul 15 by Tummer_from_Texas

Shhhhh!!!! No, they aren't! Please OP, stop discouraging these fine, influential folks!

As Sadiq Khan said about the Blimp "I don't believe it is my job to act as a censor" He was the one that ordered London Underground to remove all adverts that he thought were UNPC.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 10:07 - Jul 16 with 1274 viewsLeonWasGod

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 06:37 - Jul 16 by felixstowe_jack

So it is Okay for Corbyn to invite known IRA terrorist to London but we can't invite the democratically elected leader of the World's largest Economy. We have also had to endure visits from many mass murders in the past from place like Zimbabwe, Romania, Syria, China to name just a few.

And people were able to protest peacefully on any one of those former occasions too. Shutting down the right to peaceful process and viewing protesters as embarrassments is what happens in places like Zimbabwe, Syria and China. And you should be very grateful it doesn't happen here. Crusties with placards prove that we're still a half-civilised country at least.
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 11:05 - Jul 16 with 1257 viewsMo_Wives

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 22:15 - Jul 15 by Humpty

True but there's also the difference in behaviour.

Trump protesters dressed up and displayed their signs with a smile on their faces. Silly maybe but so what.

Tommy fans got drunk, sang anti muslim songs and attacked a bus because the driver was wearing a headscarf.

No matter the cause, I know which group I'd rather spend the day with.

Saying that, that vest is f*cking cool.

*Puts on David Attenborough voice.

And here we see the left wing crevice creeper engaging in its typical behaviour. You can see he has inserted his head inside his anus so that he can ignore the fact that anti-Trump protesters spent 6-8 months after the election physically assaulting men (some already unconscious) and women with pepper spray, bike locks, shovels and fists. He's also trying to forget that he was defending them.
Over the next few months and years he will produce a stream of words from that anus and spin them into a sticky web...a web of lies you may say. If caught in this web you will come to believe that his kind always were and are the peaceful good guys. While his political enemies always were and are the violent bad guys. Yes, he truly is a disgusting little creature.

*Returns to Mo Wives voice

Got drunk, sang anti muslim songs?
C'mon, H, if there was a bunch of left wing hipsters swigging Pimm's and Snowballs, or whatever they drink, and singing anti-Christian songs you'd be at the front with your tambourine leading them in a rendition of 'Jesus Christ, superstar, runs from Muhammad and from Antifa'
BTW, sorry to pivot to another subject but where do you stand on forcing a Muslim baker to bake a gay wedding cake?

And attacking a bus? I haven't seen this but if true I denounce it...those people are f*cking idiots. But like Mr Attenborough pointed out you were defending a violent political group from the left not so long ago while I was denouncing all violence. I was even arguing with one poster who said they would laugh and cheer if they saw someone with a different political views attacked in the street...I don't remember you telling that poster they were wrong and I was right. So please, Hump, don't think you can just throw on a nappy and call yourself Gandhi now...the internet never forgets

Good luck, Mr Cooper

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 11:09 - Jul 16 with 1252 viewsMo_Wives

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 21:49 - Jul 15 by exiledclaseboy

You don't want the immediate release of Tommy Robinson? Are you aware he's been separated from his children...and as we know this is unacceptable.
Please don't tell me you agree with Drumpf...don't say you're in line with the Dotard...not you, Easy.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 11:11 - Jul 16 with 1249 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 11:14 - Jul 16 with 1246 viewsMo_Wives

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 10:07 - Jul 16 by LeonWasGod

And people were able to protest peacefully on any one of those former occasions too. Shutting down the right to peaceful process and viewing protesters as embarrassments is what happens in places like Zimbabwe, Syria and China. And you should be very grateful it doesn't happen here. Crusties with placards prove that we're still a half-civilised country at least.

Good post, Leon.

I am fully behind these idio...sorry, anti-Trump guys peacefully protesting. Thank Christ they've stopped beating people. Progress from the progressives.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 11:41 - Jul 16 with 1223 viewslondonlisa2001

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 00:07 - Jul 16 by Highjack

Why?

Why are people dressed up in drag an embarrassment to themselves?
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 11:48 - Jul 16 with 1211 viewslondonlisa2001

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 06:42 - Jul 16 by felixstowe_jack

As Sadiq Khan said about the Blimp "I don't believe it is my job to act as a censor" He was the one that ordered London Underground to remove all adverts that he thought were UNPC.

Apart from that being incorrect of course. He didn’t remove adverts that he thought were un PC.

Although quite why the incredibly obnoxious and not very bright Kate Andrews who first tweeted this (who is it that funds her organisation again and what is their aim??) and then all the right wing sheep that have circulated it or applauded it confuse free speech with paid advertisement I don’t know, even if it was true.
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 12:10 - Jul 16 with 1196 viewsLoyal

The left in the UK is finished as an entity. They can't rely on the LGBGT vote nor the Jewish vote, and many UK nationals despise their stance on the middle east and refugee policy.
Finito.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 12:13 - Jul 16 with 1190 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 12:16 - Jul 16 with 1188 viewslondonlisa2001

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 12:13 - Jul 16 by Shaky

Yeah, but a group of drag queens dressed up on the anti Trump march Shaky.

You need to get your priorities right. They are the embarrassment not him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024