Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” 16:19 - Jul 14 with 8914 viewsHighjack

Is Liam fox correct with this observation? Good folk of planetswans discuss.

Now.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2018 16:19]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 12:17 - Jul 16 with 1597 viewsHumpty

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 11:05 - Jul 16 by Mo_Wives

*Puts on David Attenborough voice.

And here we see the left wing crevice creeper engaging in its typical behaviour. You can see he has inserted his head inside his anus so that he can ignore the fact that anti-Trump protesters spent 6-8 months after the election physically assaulting men (some already unconscious) and women with pepper spray, bike locks, shovels and fists. He's also trying to forget that he was defending them.
Over the next few months and years he will produce a stream of words from that anus and spin them into a sticky web...a web of lies you may say. If caught in this web you will come to believe that his kind always were and are the peaceful good guys. While his political enemies always were and are the violent bad guys. Yes, he truly is a disgusting little creature.

*Returns to Mo Wives voice

Got drunk, sang anti muslim songs?
C'mon, H, if there was a bunch of left wing hipsters swigging Pimm's and Snowballs, or whatever they drink, and singing anti-Christian songs you'd be at the front with your tambourine leading them in a rendition of 'Jesus Christ, superstar, runs from Muhammad and from Antifa'
BTW, sorry to pivot to another subject but where do you stand on forcing a Muslim baker to bake a gay wedding cake?

And attacking a bus? I haven't seen this but if true I denounce it...those people are f*cking idiots. But like Mr Attenborough pointed out you were defending a violent political group from the left not so long ago while I was denouncing all violence. I was even arguing with one poster who said they would laugh and cheer if they saw someone with a different political views attacked in the street...I don't remember you telling that poster they were wrong and I was right. So please, Hump, don't think you can just throw on a nappy and call yourself Gandhi now...the internet never forgets

Hi Shit Milo. Nice to see you back.

I was talking about the anti Trump protesters in London this weekend, not Antifa types in the US. But you knew that. Got any evidence of protesters attacking ordinary Trump supporters in London this weekend?

I do not support attacks on normal Trump supporters no matter what I think of them. Some tw*t was filmed bullying a 16 year old kid in a MAGA hat the other day. I condemn it and I'm glad he's been arrested. Neo nazis, white supremacists and KKK types? Couldn't give two f*cks if they get what they deserve. They are not fine people whatever Trump says.

You can now call me hypocrite, declare yourself the winner and PM Lohengrin to show him what a clever boy you are.

I really couldn't give a f*ck.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2018 12:18]
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 12:23 - Jul 16 with 1583 viewsShaky

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 12:17 - Jul 16 by Humpty

I was talking about the anti Trump protesters in London this weekend, not Antifa types in the US. But you knew that. Got any evidence of protesters attacking ordinary Trump supporters in London this weekend?

I do not support attacks on normal Trump supporters no matter what I think of them. Some tw*t was filmed bullying a 16 year old kid in a MAGA hat the other day. I condemn it and I'm glad he's been arrested. Neo nazis, white supremacists and KKK types? Couldn't give two f*cks if they get what they deserve. They are not fine people whatever Trump says.

You can now call me hypocrite, declare yourself the winner and PM Lohengrin to show him what a clever boy you are.

i must say I am in possession of shocking evidence of hate crimes against Trump supporters. Furthermore, and not speaking as a detective, i think I see a pattern here:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Tourist mugged at knifepoint for MAGA hat
By Yaron Steinbuch and Amanda Woods

NY Post, April 13, 2018 | 7:26am | Updated April 13, 2018 | 8:23am

A Danish tourist was robbed at knifepoint by two thugs who snatched his “Make America Great Again” cap – and threatened him when he tried to get it back, authorities said.

The 18-year-old victim was about to jump on the subway at Union Square about 5:40 p.m. Thursday when one of the two men grabbed him from behind and grabbed his polarizing cap, police said.

The victim put up a fight, but the second suspect pulled out a knife and threatened him, cops said.

At some point, one of the men demanded, “What are you doing with that hat on?” according to police.

The two suspects then bolted with the cap.

Police released a sketch of one of the suspects, who was described as being an almost bald, 6-foot-tall white man in his 20s or 30s, with light facial hair.

He was last seen wearing a tan or brown jacket, dark pants and a baseball cap.

The second suspect was described only as a male white.

Anyone with information is asked to call the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477) or for Spanish, 1-888-57-PISTA (74782).

https://nypost.com/2018/04/13/tourist-mugged-at-knifepoint-for-maga-hat/

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 12:33 - Jul 16 with 1567 viewsHighjack

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 11:41 - Jul 16 by londonlisa2001

Why?

Why are people dressed up in drag an embarrassment to themselves?

It’s not the costume, people can dress how they like. But for many of these people it’s not about protesting, it’s about attention and getting likes and retweets on instantgram and snappychat.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 13:39 - Jul 16 with 1534 viewsAce_Jack

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 12:33 - Jul 16 by Highjack

It’s not the costume, people can dress how they like. But for many of these people it’s not about protesting, it’s about attention and getting likes and retweets on instantgram and snappychat.

Why would their argument be deminished because they publicise it on social media?
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 13:41 - Jul 16 with 1531 viewsHighjack

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 13:39 - Jul 16 by Ace_Jack

Why would their argument be deminished because they publicise it on social media?

What argument?

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 13:51 - Jul 16 with 1524 viewsHighjack

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 12:16 - Jul 16 by londonlisa2001

Yeah, but a group of drag queens dressed up on the anti Trump march Shaky.

You need to get your priorities right. They are the embarrassment not him.

Can’t they both be complete and utter embarrassments?

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 14:06 - Jul 16 with 1506 viewsTummer_from_Texas

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 11:48 - Jul 16 by londonlisa2001

Apart from that being incorrect of course. He didn’t remove adverts that he thought were un PC.

Although quite why the incredibly obnoxious and not very bright Kate Andrews who first tweeted this (who is it that funds her organisation again and what is their aim??) and then all the right wing sheep that have circulated it or applauded it confuse free speech with paid advertisement I don’t know, even if it was true.

This didn't happen then?

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/jun/13/sadiq-khan-moves-to-ban-body-shami
[Post edited 16 Jul 2018 14:11]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 14:17 - Jul 16 with 1495 viewsMo_Wives

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 12:17 - Jul 16 by Humpty

Kids, come and see. Uncle Humpty has his head stuck up his arse again.

Right, shit Owen Jones I'd like to dismiss most of the arse dribble which doesn't debunk my points and focus on this...

"Neo nazis, white supremacists and KKK types? Couldn't give two f*cks if they get what they deserve."

So you are OK with unprovoked attacks on people if they believe in what you class as a violent ideology? Is that them getting what they deserve?
If so, you're not really that far from those idiots who attacked that bus because they thought the driver was a Muslim then. They class Muslims as believers of a violent ideology.

So I hope that if in the future a left wing idiot mistakes a bus for a panzer tank and thinks the driver is wearing a f*cking SS waffen uniform and then attacks him, you will take an honest look at yourself and ask "Am I part of the problem?".

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 14:24 - Jul 16 with 1487 viewsWingstandwood

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 12:33 - Jul 16 by Highjack

If you want to see something hilarious?

Go and witness two loads of man/woman-children on both sides of the road chanting at each other i.e. when the 'White-Pride' lot meets its co-collaborating adversary The 'Anti Nazi' lot.

All organised and stage managed so that both sides can have a good day out, ego-trip, an after demo p#ss up along with a self publicity circus the press always gets to know about it.
If one side failed to turn up the other lot would be devastated. It's a "takes two to tango" scenario for all the involved parading peacocks here!

Cringe when the 'Anti-Nazi' lot play right into the 'White-Pride' lots ego's, adgenda and fantasy by labelling them Nazi's whilst over-hyping their threat to society. The potential rise of a new Third Reich these skinheads out on an all day p#ss up ain't.

These skinheads do rather love the own goal "Nazi scum" chants aimed at them because being compared to a devastating military/political machine is right up their street. Of course the winners of the charade are the (proper thing to call em) racists and the anti-racists because both go home happy.... the 'loser' (Joe Public) whom did not attend foots the police bill for a day-out at the pub and load of hot air that achieved absolutely f#ck all.

Argus!

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 14:37 - Jul 16 with 1467 viewsMo_Wives

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 14:24 - Jul 16 by Wingstandwood

If you want to see something hilarious?

Go and witness two loads of man/woman-children on both sides of the road chanting at each other i.e. when the 'White-Pride' lot meets its co-collaborating adversary The 'Anti Nazi' lot.

All organised and stage managed so that both sides can have a good day out, ego-trip, an after demo p#ss up along with a self publicity circus the press always gets to know about it.
If one side failed to turn up the other lot would be devastated. It's a "takes two to tango" scenario for all the involved parading peacocks here!

Cringe when the 'Anti-Nazi' lot play right into the 'White-Pride' lots ego's, adgenda and fantasy by labelling them Nazi's whilst over-hyping their threat to society. The potential rise of a new Third Reich these skinheads out on an all day p#ss up ain't.

These skinheads do rather love the own goal "Nazi scum" chants aimed at them because being compared to a devastating military/political machine is right up their street. Of course the winners of the charade are the (proper thing to call em) racists and the anti-racists because both go home happy.... the 'loser' (Joe Public) whom did not attend foots the police bill for a day-out at the pub and load of hot air that achieved absolutely f#ck all.

Well said, Wings

Good luck, Mr Cooper

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 16:04 - Jul 16 with 1403 viewslondonlisa2001

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 14:06 - Jul 16 by Tummer_from_Texas

This didn't happen then?

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/jun/13/sadiq-khan-moves-to-ban-body-shami
[Post edited 16 Jul 2018 14:11]

He didn’t ban that advert because it was un PC. He banned it because there was and is substantial research that shows such adverts are leading to a significant increase in eating disorders amongst young people, particularly girls. So on health grounds.

In much the same way as cigarette advertising is also banned.

There are any number of adverts on London Transport which show women and men in various states of undress. None of which the Mayor bans on ‘PC grounds’. This one was advertising weight loss supplements hence the particular concern of those that work with young people. A previous version of the same advert was banned when Boris Johnson was Mayor for falling foul of the ASA.

On a wider note, the right of free speech (which is not the same here as it is in the US anyway) is not extended to allowing companies to advertise in any way they choose so it’s a false analogy in the first place, something which the ridiculously vacuous Kate Andrews seems to fail to understand.

The Baby Trump balloon was allowed in the same way that the various placards carried by the pro Trump and Tommy Robinson supporters were allowed the weekend before. The Mayor rightly stated that it would be an infringement of people’s rights to peaceful protest to stop such things whether he agreed with them or not.

It’s a balloon by the way. Surely only complete snowflakes would take offence?

Far more damage was done during Trump’s visit by him giving an interview to the hugely supportive Murdoch press, lying about it, and being caught out by the recordings that had been made than by a balloon.

As an aside, I can’t imagine why there’s such constant sniping at Sadiq Khan from Trump himself and his supporters. Can you?
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 17:43 - Jul 16 with 1330 viewsMo_Wives

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 16:04 - Jul 16 by londonlisa2001

He didn’t ban that advert because it was un PC. He banned it because there was and is substantial research that shows such adverts are leading to a significant increase in eating disorders amongst young people, particularly girls. So on health grounds.

In much the same way as cigarette advertising is also banned.

There are any number of adverts on London Transport which show women and men in various states of undress. None of which the Mayor bans on ‘PC grounds’. This one was advertising weight loss supplements hence the particular concern of those that work with young people. A previous version of the same advert was banned when Boris Johnson was Mayor for falling foul of the ASA.

On a wider note, the right of free speech (which is not the same here as it is in the US anyway) is not extended to allowing companies to advertise in any way they choose so it’s a false analogy in the first place, something which the ridiculously vacuous Kate Andrews seems to fail to understand.

The Baby Trump balloon was allowed in the same way that the various placards carried by the pro Trump and Tommy Robinson supporters were allowed the weekend before. The Mayor rightly stated that it would be an infringement of people’s rights to peaceful protest to stop such things whether he agreed with them or not.

It’s a balloon by the way. Surely only complete snowflakes would take offence?

Far more damage was done during Trump’s visit by him giving an interview to the hugely supportive Murdoch press, lying about it, and being caught out by the recordings that had been made than by a balloon.

As an aside, I can’t imagine why there’s such constant sniping at Sadiq Khan from Trump himself and his supporters. Can you?

I agree with you, Lisa. Although I don't think I've seen anyone on here offended by the balloon I would say anyone who is, is being a bit of a snowflake. I'd like to tell anyone offended to buck up. C'mon guys don't be acting like an SJW for f*cks sake.
Oh btw, Lisa, I love your new stance on offence. I'm glad some of my words sunk in during our debates. Well done you

I also agree with Mr Khan's decision to allow the balloon. As he said "it would be an infringement of people’s rights to peaceful protest to stop such things whether he agreed with them or not. ". Well done Mr Khan.
I only wish he'd come round to my way of thinking and see that while representing the people of London it is also not his position to call for social media companies to censor peoples speech...whether he agrees with their words or not. But ho hum.

As for the last bit about Trump and his supporters sniping at Mr Khan. It's probably the same reason why Mr Khan is also sniping at Mr Trump...Ideological differences. While people have different stances on so many political issues there can be a tendency for sniping back and forth...Just look at this place.
If not that then I would say it has to do with the different ways they pronounce tomato. You know, like in the song.
Although, I did hear one clown suggest that Mr Khan snipes at Mr Trump because he hates white people and non Muslims...Any way, what were you thinking the reason was, Lisa?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 18:44 - Jul 16 with 1289 viewslondonlisa2001

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 17:43 - Jul 16 by Mo_Wives

I agree with you, Lisa. Although I don't think I've seen anyone on here offended by the balloon I would say anyone who is, is being a bit of a snowflake. I'd like to tell anyone offended to buck up. C'mon guys don't be acting like an SJW for f*cks sake.
Oh btw, Lisa, I love your new stance on offence. I'm glad some of my words sunk in during our debates. Well done you

I also agree with Mr Khan's decision to allow the balloon. As he said "it would be an infringement of people’s rights to peaceful protest to stop such things whether he agreed with them or not. ". Well done Mr Khan.
I only wish he'd come round to my way of thinking and see that while representing the people of London it is also not his position to call for social media companies to censor peoples speech...whether he agrees with their words or not. But ho hum.

As for the last bit about Trump and his supporters sniping at Mr Khan. It's probably the same reason why Mr Khan is also sniping at Mr Trump...Ideological differences. While people have different stances on so many political issues there can be a tendency for sniping back and forth...Just look at this place.
If not that then I would say it has to do with the different ways they pronounce tomato. You know, like in the song.
Although, I did hear one clown suggest that Mr Khan snipes at Mr Trump because he hates white people and non Muslims...Any way, what were you thinking the reason was, Lisa?

Ahh. Ideological differences.

Trump must have also made accusations against the socialist Mayor of Paris as well then presumably, saying that the terrorism in Paris is her fault? Could you point me towards those statements from him?
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 05:27 - Jul 17 with 1209 viewsMo_Wives

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 18:44 - Jul 16 by londonlisa2001

Ahh. Ideological differences.

Trump must have also made accusations against the socialist Mayor of Paris as well then presumably, saying that the terrorism in Paris is her fault? Could you point me towards those statements from him?

Honestly, Lisa, if you're gonna make accusations I wish you'd just stand up proud, puff your chest out and clearly state them. As it is I'll have to try and guess what you're getting at.

I think you're suggesting that it's due to Mr Khan being a Muslim. If that is what you're saying then Islam is indeed an ideology. So I'd be right in saying ideological differences.

Edit: Btw, if Trump hasn't blamed the Mayor of Paris, Anne Hidalgo, then I'm very confused. I've been told over and over that he hates the wamen...and Anne is a woman? Yes?
Of course, I am joking I realise you guys use these labels (racist, sexist, homophobic...) when they suit your arguments and drop them when they go against your arguments but can I ask you let me know when we are switching between them? It's getting hard to keep up.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 6:13]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 15:01 - Jul 17 with 1103 viewslondonlisa2001

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 05:27 - Jul 17 by Mo_Wives

Honestly, Lisa, if you're gonna make accusations I wish you'd just stand up proud, puff your chest out and clearly state them. As it is I'll have to try and guess what you're getting at.

I think you're suggesting that it's due to Mr Khan being a Muslim. If that is what you're saying then Islam is indeed an ideology. So I'd be right in saying ideological differences.

Edit: Btw, if Trump hasn't blamed the Mayor of Paris, Anne Hidalgo, then I'm very confused. I've been told over and over that he hates the wamen...and Anne is a woman? Yes?
Of course, I am joking I realise you guys use these labels (racist, sexist, homophobic...) when they suit your arguments and drop them when they go against your arguments but can I ask you let me know when we are switching between them? It's getting hard to keep up.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 6:13]

Trump was speaking of Islamic terrorism, therefore Khan not Hidalgo.

He has to change the dog whistles depending on circumstances Mo otherwise you wouldn’t know what you were being asked to fetch would you.
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 15:09 - Jul 17 with 1101 viewsMo_Wives

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 15:01 - Jul 17 by londonlisa2001

Trump was speaking of Islamic terrorism, therefore Khan not Hidalgo.

He has to change the dog whistles depending on circumstances Mo otherwise you wouldn’t know what you were being asked to fetch would you.

Lisa, if you keep hearing dog whistles you must be a dog.

Btw, how is your Hungarian vizsla? I find them to be handsome looking beasts.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 15:13 - Jul 17 with 1095 viewslondonlisa2001

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 15:09 - Jul 17 by Mo_Wives

Lisa, if you keep hearing dog whistles you must be a dog.

Btw, how is your Hungarian vizsla? I find them to be handsome looking beasts.

The whistle’s for you Mo.

And she’s absolutely brilliant. Only problem with her is that she expects to be fed, watered, loved and exercised the same as a male dog. Can you imagine her nerve?
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 15:17 - Jul 17 with 1092 viewsMo_Wives

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 15:13 - Jul 17 by londonlisa2001

The whistle’s for you Mo.

And she’s absolutely brilliant. Only problem with her is that she expects to be fed, watered, loved and exercised the same as a male dog. Can you imagine her nerve?

What a bitch

Good luck, Mr Cooper

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 16:29 - Jul 17 with 1071 viewsmoonie

Ive not paid much attention to mo until recently but what a poster.
He makes me almost feel humble.
Great stuff Sir.
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 18:18 - Jul 17 with 1042 viewsBadlands

There we have it - the reason Trump has been attacking the EU and Britain is because he is working for Mother Russia.
Comrade Donnie, who'd have thunk it?
Most of us.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024