Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The English are beaten again, YES. 17:07 - Jul 14 with 722 viewstrampie

All the hype from the English and they ended up with 3 wins which included Tunisia in the last minute, Panama and Sweden, 1 draw against Columbia who were without their star player and then they lost to Croatia and Belgium twice.

They are so far up themselves that it is embarrassing, to listen to them and their media spouting how great they are when the reality is they are nothing special.

The fall in their fortunes after the Tunisia and Panama matches has been expected and due to their usual ridiculous hype and behaviour their fall has been very welcome.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The English are beaten again, YES. on 17:17 - Jul 14 with 686 viewseddie71

I agree I don't remember a time when the acclaim and the actual achievements are in such contrast. I am assuming the fact that they reached a semi final is blinding some. The only reason the got as far as they did was they lost to Belguim because I am pretty sure they would have gone out to Japan let alone Brazil.
The English are beaten again, YES. on 17:56 - Jul 14 with 603 viewsHighjack

Another record has been achieved by the mighty English. Today they equalled the record of games lost at a single world cup at 3.

#cominghome

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024