Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoddle TWADDLE 17:14 - Jul 14 with 4047 viewsJethroJack

"We mustn't forget that Belgium are 7yrs ahead of this England side in their development"
Why do Wales keeping beating them then Glenn, you Muppet! 😁

If Belgium hadn't decided to have a rest for half an hour, that would have been an even more embarrassing score.

How long will it take for "meaningless game" to get mentioned?

Without doubt, the DELUSION will continue...and long may it last, as its COMEDY GOLD fair play
[Post edited 14 Jul 2018 18:32]
Hoddle TWADDLE on 17:21 - Jul 14 with 4019 viewsTenbySwan

Wales are also ahead of England in coaching.

Martinez and Thierry Henry did their coaching badges on Wales too with the Welsh FA coach education programme.

Spot on with your comment, England and their fans are so deluded.

Croatia oh oh oh oh
Hoddle TWADDLE on 17:22 - Jul 14 with 4012 viewsBadlands

ITV commentary was embarrassing.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Hoddle TWADDLE on 17:31 - Jul 14 with 3959 viewsjackal

Hoddle TWADDLE on 17:22 - Jul 14 by Badlands

ITV commentary was embarrassing.

And it wasn't even Tyldesley commentating.
Hoddle TWADDLE on 17:35 - Jul 14 with 3938 viewsirishswan546

No time for Hoddle what so ever, horrible man.
Hoddle TWADDLE on 17:53 - Jul 14 with 3859 viewsSwanjaxs

England came up against 3 decent teams this World Cup and they lost...

Belgium B-Team
Croatia
Belgium

Harry Kane hasn't a shot on target since his penalty against Colombia! 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Hoddle TWADDLE on 17:54 - Jul 14 with 3852 viewsglobus10

I have known such a deluded nation and itv typifies it. They cannot bring themselves to say that they are not good enough. I don't know why but they are not good enough. It must be in the coaching because they have enough players playing the game. Another 20 caps each or 2 years will not make them world beaters. They may improve but they haven't got a Hazard etc.They haven't got that bit extra. Actually in Bale Wales have but we as a football nation are not deluded.
Hoddle TWADDLE on 18:05 - Jul 14 with 3826 viewsawayjack

It's was sickening, as naturally Belgium don't have any young players coming through. England were played off the park in 3 games they lost and we're technically inferior by some distance. I just can't understand the hype then denial. Basically they beat Tunisia, Paraguay and Sweden. Wow.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2018 18:05]
Hoddle TWADDLE on 18:16 - Jul 14 with 3762 viewsraynor94

Hoddle TWADDLE on 18:05 - Jul 14 by awayjack

It's was sickening, as naturally Belgium don't have any young players coming through. England were played off the park in 3 games they lost and we're technically inferior by some distance. I just can't understand the hype then denial. Basically they beat Tunisia, Paraguay and Sweden. Wow.

Paraguay? and you even edited your post!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Hoddle TWADDLE on 18:22 - Jul 14 with 3736 viewsBillyChong

An overhyped team that still failed to reach the final after being given the easiest route in recent history. Lost the three times they played teams better than them, although the country was confident that England are the better side. And were very lucky against a poor Colombia. Glad to see that the over hyping was confirmed today.
Hoddle TWADDLE on 18:43 - Jul 14 with 3655 viewsJethroJack

Hoddle TWADDLE on 18:16 - Jul 14 by raynor94

I wouldn't emphasise PANAMA if I were you, it'll increase the embarrassment.
ITV admitted that Iran were the only side to create fewer chances in open play than England. That's IRAN, who played only 3 group games and England played 7.

So, in 7 games England created fewer open play chances than 3-game Tunisia, Panama, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Australia etc etc!

Yet, Kane's in line for the Golden Boot 👢 unless Mbappe gets 4
Kane - 6 goals with 3 pens.

I think Southgate's a decent enough bloke, but England may as well have had Allardyce in charge, as they're a long-ball, dead-ball team and nothing more.

No prospect of it ever changing either, no matter how much hype the media generate 😁
Hoddle TWADDLE on 19:12 - Jul 14 with 3560 viewsymaohyd

Hoddle TWADDLE on 18:05 - Jul 14 by awayjack

BBC calling it a highly creditable tournament FFS. 7 games, 4 wins 3 defeats. Last minute against Tunisia, penalties againt Columbia.

They are the most deluded , arrogant nation on earth and the beauty of it is..they still don't get it, they still behave in the same way. Just when you thought they were finally eating some humble pie, along came a few wins and normal service resumes.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Hoddle TWADDLE on 19:18 - Jul 14 with 3535 viewstrampie

Hoddle TWADDLE on 19:12 - Jul 14 by ymaohyd

BBC calling it a highly creditable tournament FFS. 7 games, 4 wins 3 defeats. Last minute against Tunisia, penalties againt Columbia.

They are the most deluded , arrogant nation on earth and the beauty of it is..they still don't get it, they still behave in the same way. Just when you thought they were finally eating some humble pie, along came a few wins and normal service resumes.

That is the way they are in every sport I have taken interest in over the decades.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Hoddle TWADDLE on 21:29 - Jul 14 with 3422 viewsJethroJack

They're the best there is....at pretending they're the best & celebrating mediocrity.
Sad really.
Hoddle TWADDLE on 22:52 - Jul 14 with 3302 viewsawayjack

Hoddle TWADDLE on 18:43 - Jul 14 by JethroJack

I wouldn't emphasise PANAMA if I were you, it'll increase the embarrassment.
ITV admitted that Iran were the only side to create fewer chances in open play than England. That's IRAN, who played only 3 group games and England played 7.

So, in 7 games England created fewer open play chances than 3-game Tunisia, Panama, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Australia etc etc!

Yet, Kane's in line for the Golden Boot 👢 unless Mbappe gets 4
Kane - 6 goals with 3 pens.

I think Southgate's a decent enough bloke, but England may as well have had Allardyce in charge, as they're a long-ball, dead-ball team and nothing more.

No prospect of it ever changing either, no matter how much hype the media generate 😁

Thank you. Yes Panama makes it even more embarrassing. General point is England are overhyped and technically not in the same league as the top international teams. But don't that that get in the way of clowns on here prefer point scoring.
Hoddle TWADDLE on 22:53 - Jul 14 with 3297 viewsawayjack

Hoddle TWADDLE on 18:16 - Jul 14 by raynor94

So what clever boy?
Hoddle TWADDLE on 14:27 - Jul 15 with 3008 viewsBadlands

Hoddle TWADDLE on 19:12 - Jul 14 by ymaohyd

It' the same in politics - roughly the same groups think Brexit will be a success because we are British and no other reason.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Hoddle TWADDLE on 14:49 - Jul 15 with 2983 viewsmoonie

Why are you writing in a tongue you clearly hate . Hypocrite

If it's that bad then fook off from the UK ,you don't have to stay here

Plenty of us married English people and have English kids so your remarks are truly offensive as well as inaccurate .

Plenty of arrogance in Swansea and Wales and far more deluded people ,evidence of which is all over this site

We re still here ? My arse

Get a fookn life and look over the top of the mountain
Hoddle TWADDLE on 15:20 - Jul 15 with 2927 viewsymaohyd

More to the point why don't you 'fook' off as you so eloquently put it , out of Swansea and Wales if you dislike it so much.

I'm Welsh, live in Wales and expressing an opinion about the arrogance in my opinion of the English (media and fans). I'm not English and not bothered about the whole British thing especially when Wales isn't even represented on the Union Jack (well we are by the George Cross) having been annexed by the English.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Hoddle TWADDLE on 20:23 - Jul 15 with 2816 viewsTenbySwan

Saw a good tweet this morning.

England played two good teams and lost 3 times!

🤣🤣🤣🤣
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024