Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WHO TO VOTE INTO THE TRUST - Candidate 2 PHIL SUMBLER 19:39 - Jul 14 with 2531 viewsTheResurrection

His 250 words statement

------------------------------------

Stood down from the Trust board last year after 12 years as the board in general wanted to take a direction that I did not agree with. It has been obvious since we agreed a partial sale last summer that the Trust has continued to be treated with contempt but with a recent desire to right the wrongs created by the sale of the club I am ready to play my part in correcting some of those wrongs if elected by the members to do so. I have vast experience and knowledge of some of the events of the past which I believe will assist the Trust in compiling the strongest possible legal case and I recognise many of the errors made in the past and would relish the chance to overturn some of these.

Supporters of any club are the lifeblood and I have past records of standing up for those supporters including playing a key part going back as far as 2001 in the ousting of Petty. The Trust is only being fed “scraps” from the top table and after 15 years it is time to show that the organisation is better than that and we’ve got to bring the fans together to not give up without a big fight what we worked so hard for.

There is a generic statement never to go back but watching events of the past 6 months have frustrated me and I believe that I can add value to the fight ahead.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

WHO TO VOTE INTO THE TRUST - Candidate 2 PHIL SUMBLER on 20:00 - Jul 14 with 2475 views1983

Bring the fans together
Supporters of any club are the lifeblood
I have vast experience and knowledge
I have past records of standing up for those supporters

Stood down from the Trust board last year

Spot the odd one out? it's a no from me mate

WHO TO VOTE INTO THE TRUST - Candidate 2 PHIL SUMBLER on 11:54 - Jul 15 with 2138 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

No responsibility taken as for why The Trust is only being fed scraps and why the fans never were 'brought together'.

Quite a poor statement and Phil will only have my vote because of his new desire to proceed with legal action.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

WHO TO VOTE INTO THE TRUST - Candidate 2 PHIL SUMBLER on 23:58 - Jul 15 with 1933 viewsDippy

I thought this was an application.. not a resignation letter.. ever considered Civil Service?.. I heard they're the top dogs at bollocks like this.

Poll: Cooper Out

WHO TO VOTE INTO THE TRUST - Candidate 2 PHIL SUMBLER on 09:51 - Jul 17 with 1706 viewsNookiejack

Could I ask Phil what is he aiming for

Is it

(1) sell the Trust’s entire stake for minimum £21m ie the value immediately before the sale

(2) sell the Trusts stake on similar terms as the existing shareholders at time of sale

(3) maintain Trust’s 21% stake and reverse current articles, as is my reading of what Tim Bull wants to do.

(4) hybrid sale - say sell 11% for £11m and keep stake of 10%.

If Trust does keep a substantial stake, how would it prevent future dilution, if Yanks undertake a rights issue?
WHO TO VOTE INTO THE TRUST - Candidate 2 PHIL SUMBLER on 16:10 - Jul 17 with 1617 viewsPhil_S

WHO TO VOTE INTO THE TRUST - Candidate 2 PHIL SUMBLER on 09:51 - Jul 17 by Nookiejack

Could I ask Phil what is he aiming for

Is it

(1) sell the Trust’s entire stake for minimum £21m ie the value immediately before the sale

(2) sell the Trusts stake on similar terms as the existing shareholders at time of sale

(3) maintain Trust’s 21% stake and reverse current articles, as is my reading of what Tim Bull wants to do.

(4) hybrid sale - say sell 11% for £11m and keep stake of 10%.

If Trust does keep a substantial stake, how would it prevent future dilution, if Yanks undertake a rights issue?

There are pros and cons for each of those as you know

The first step is to understand how the mediation is progressing. Given the confidential nature of this to date we don’t know any more on this front than each other

Any sale - partial or full - needs to be on par terms with previous sales and for me this is the membership to decide

The Trust has employed a professional mediator to reach the stage where he thinks he has the best deal possible at that stage (assuming it gets to them even being able to get an offer) and that’s when it goes to the members who ultimately make the call as to what the board is mandated to do

What’s my view as a member? If you presented me the options now to vote (based on what I know now not what I may know at that point ) then for me it’s full sale andbe powerful on the outside lOoking in
WHO TO VOTE INTO THE TRUST - Candidate 2 PHIL SUMBLER on 01:38 - Jul 18 with 1489 viewsNookiejack

WHO TO VOTE INTO THE TRUST - Candidate 2 PHIL SUMBLER on 16:10 - Jul 17 by Phil_S

The first step is to understand how the mediation is progressing. Given the confidential nature of this to date we don’t know any more on this front than each other

Any sale - partial or full - needs to be on par terms with previous sales and for me this is the membership to decide

The Trust has employed a professional mediator to reach the stage where he thinks he has the best deal possible at that stage (assuming it gets to them even being able to get an offer) and that’s when it goes to the members who ultimately make the call as to what the board is mandated to do

What’s my view as a member? If you presented me the options now to vote (based on what I know now not what I may know at that point ) then for me it’s full sale andbe powerful on the outside lOoking in

Thanks for your response Phil
WHO TO VOTE INTO THE TRUST - Candidate 2 PHIL SUMBLER on 14:10 - May 22 with 912 viewsswanseajack2013

and another one
WHO TO VOTE INTO THE TRUST - Candidate 2 PHIL SUMBLER on 08:43 - May 25 with 665 viewsjackrmee

WHO TO VOTE INTO THE TRUST - Candidate 2 PHIL SUMBLER on 16:10 - Jul 17 by Phil_S

This may not be the time or place to ask this, but if the trust sold all shares for £21m, the consortium would then be £21m down right? Add that to the investment they've already 'lost' in the club, so wouldn't the Yanks then need to get that £21m back somehow? Would that put the club in danger of them selling more assets to get that money back? Or is that not allowed?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024