Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's replacing Homebase down Parc Tawe? 19:46 - Jul 14 with 4441 viewsdickythorpe

Now they've gone bust. Ideal for a Waitrose.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2018 19:46]
What's replacing Homebase down Parc Tawe? on 20:59 - Jul 18 with 460 viewsjack_lord

What's replacing Homebase down Parc Tawe? on 07:24 - Jul 17 by raynor94

Haven't seen anything in the press about the Parc Tawe store closing

I believe all stores are closing or rebranding, or that was the plan.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

What's replacing Homebase down Parc Tawe? on 21:56 - Jul 18 with 407 viewsBanosswan

What's replacing Homebase down Parc Tawe? on 06:18 - Jul 17 by WxmJax

And yet they have one on Anglesey, over 60 miles from the next nearest one in Stockport at the time. Couldnt have had anything to do with Prince William moving to the island though. As you say, just an excuse (and an opportunity missed).

The irony is they would do very well in Swansea. Plenty of old money and social climbers (like my aunt) who'd fund it well.

Warwick's assertion that the quality begets the price is slightly disingenuous. Many things can be bought at half the price with similar or better quality elsewhere, but they definitely do the best cloudy lemonade (and no doubt other individual items).

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

What's replacing Homebase down Parc Tawe? on 22:10 - Jul 18 with 392 viewsbonymine

I heard there’s a new outlet there called ‘Tarts R Us’........unfortunately Martin Morgan applied for a Gold Card until he was asked ‘what flavour do you want blackcurrant or orange ?.

He promptly left .......😉😂😂
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:12]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024