Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wayne Routledge...coach 10:13 - Jul 15 with 6218 viewsmoonie

As reward for his long service to the club Jenkins, I've heard, is considering offering him a coaching job . He ll sort out badges n stuff tlike that .

Wayne Routledge...coach on 20:23 - Jul 15 with 1823 viewsjack247

For all his faults, Routledge reads the game as well as any attacking player we’ve had here for years. I’m not sure how easy it would be to coach timing, and anticipation (as well as off ball movement and positional sense, which are probably easier), but if he could teach more naturally talented players like Montero or Fer to think like he does, they’d be very good players.

Having said that, if there’s any truth in it, I’d hope he’s genuinely shown some promise as a coach and it’s not jobs for the boys.
Wayne Routledge...coach on 20:27 - Jul 15 with 1820 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wayne Routledge...coach on 20:17 - Jul 15 by Flashberryjack

Was a tidy player about 4 seasons ago, has declined rapidly since, small part of the reason why we are in the championship.

That's all

But not his fault that successive managers kept picking him and he kept being given contracts. Certainly he doesn’t deserve the abuse aimed at him from some quarters.

Poll: Tory leader

Wayne Routledge...coach on 20:45 - Jul 15 with 1775 viewsFlashberryjack

Wayne Routledge...coach on 20:27 - Jul 15 by exiledclaseboy

But not his fault that successive managers kept picking him and he kept being given contracts. Certainly he doesn’t deserve the abuse aimed at him from some quarters.

Didn't say it was Wayne's fault.

And by saying he isn't worth his £15,000 a week isn't being abusive to him, seeing that a small amount of my money forms part of his wages.

if I think he's not worth it or earning it, I think I and others are allowed to say so.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Wayne Routledge...coach on 22:10 - Jul 15 with 1717 viewsoldcob

If Wayne is on £15,000 a week and Wilf is on £120,000 a week, I know who I think is better value for money, and it's not Wilf.
Wayne Routledge...coach on 22:29 - Jul 15 with 1694 viewsLoyal

Has he really got the brains to teach ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wayne Routledge...coach on 22:30 - Jul 15 with 1694 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Was a tidy player about 4 seasons ago, has declined rapidly since, small part of the reason why we are in the championship.

That's all

What a load of utter f*cking b*llocks, honestly. Wayne Routledge got us relegated? No, he didn't. Not even a small part. It's posts like this and Perchies that detract from the real reasons that we got relegated, i.e. Huw sp*nking 80 million on players that made less impact that Routledge did.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Wayne Routledge...coach on 23:42 - Jul 15 with 1649 viewsDJack

Wayne Routledge...coach on 22:30 - Jul 15 by Brynmill_Jack

What a load of utter f*cking b*llocks, honestly. Wayne Routledge got us relegated? No, he didn't. Not even a small part. It's posts like this and Perchies that detract from the real reasons that we got relegated, i.e. Huw sp*nking 80 million on players that made less impact that Routledge did.

Ahhh, Brynnie there is so much about you that I find risible but there are moments when you have it nailed on...

Thank you.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Wayne Routledge...coach on 23:53 - Jul 15 with 1633 viewsBadlands

For me Routledge was several steps ahead of the dross he played with or there of the last four seasons.
I'd play him central and use him as a play makers.
Most of the criticism of him was perpetuated by some fans based on a few poor games while ignoring others who were having bad seasons.
His only real drawback was being wholly dependent on his right foot.
Give me a Routledge over a Clucas, Cork, Montero, Ki any day.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Wayne Routledge...coach on 00:25 - Jul 16 with 1617 viewsDJack

Wayne Routledge...coach on 23:53 - Jul 15 by Badlands

For me Routledge was several steps ahead of the dross he played with or there of the last four seasons.
I'd play him central and use him as a play makers.
Most of the criticism of him was perpetuated by some fans based on a few poor games while ignoring others who were having bad seasons.
His only real drawback was being wholly dependent on his right foot.
Give me a Routledge over a Clucas, Cork, Montero, Ki any day.

Whilst I agree with you, I will say that Jack Cork was not as bad as some of our fans said...and even though I've slated him, Clucas is/was not quite the donkey portrayed here.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Wayne Routledge...coach on 08:07 - Jul 16 with 1539 viewsItchySphincter

That's all

Very small. Can’t blame a player that rarely plays. Wayne Routledge is not the reason we are in the championship. Good soldier.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Wayne Routledge...coach on 08:14 - Jul 16 with 1522 viewsWarwickHunt

Wayne Routledge...coach on 08:07 - Jul 16 by ItchySphincter

Very small. Can’t blame a player that rarely plays. Wayne Routledge is not the reason we are in the championship. Good soldier.

His conscription should have happened 4 years ago.
Wayne Routledge...coach on 09:12 - Jul 16 with 1475 viewsmoonie

Where the fook did I or have I ever suggested Routledge was responsible for our relegation.

It's risible posts suggesting this be true and Brynnie s utter misinterpretation that make this site.

One thread I'm sorry to have starred .My fookn humor!

Anyway, Routledge as a Coach that define what is risible
Wayne Routledge...coach on 10:12 - Jul 16 with 1420 viewsawayjack

Wayne Routledge...coach on 08:14 - Jul 16 by WarwickHunt

His conscription should have happened 4 years ago.

Indeed. A handful of decent games over four years and some see him as some superstar soldier. He has zero coaching qualifications and no evidence he can coach but why let that stop the nepotism and greed that ruining our club.
Wayne Routledge...coach on 10:22 - Jul 16 with 1413 viewsjack247

Wayne Routledge...coach on 10:12 - Jul 16 by awayjack

Indeed. A handful of decent games over four years and some see him as some superstar soldier. He has zero coaching qualifications and no evidence he can coach but why let that stop the nepotism and greed that ruining our club.

That’s a fair point. How do we know he can coach? It does smack of nepotism.

Putting that aside for a minute. Every attacking player at the club would improve if they could think like Routledge. His execution has always let him down, age and not playing in a free flowing team have rendered him pretty useless the last two seasons.

Imagine even Fer and Clucas getting on the end of as many one on ones as he used to, they’d put most of them away. Let alone McBurnie and whoever else starts the season up front or out wide.
Wayne Routledge...coach on 11:35 - Jul 16 with 1387 viewsDr_Winston

Wayne Routledge...coach on 00:25 - Jul 16 by DJack

Whilst I agree with you, I will say that Jack Cork was not as bad as some of our fans said...and even though I've slated him, Clucas is/was not quite the donkey portrayed here.

Jack Cork was an excellent player unfairly blamed for our struggles in 16/17. He took it in the neck for playing instead of Britton. Was no surprise at all to see him do so well for Burnley last season. Wouldn't be surprised if Clucas did the same.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Wayne Routledge...coach on 15:52 - Jul 16 with 1318 viewsFlashberryjack

Wayne Routledge...coach on 22:30 - Jul 15 by Brynmill_Jack

"Wayne Routledge got us relegated"

I didn't say that, I said he was a small part of the reason we were relegated, and he was.

Hello

Wayne Routledge...coach on 17:52 - Jul 16 with 1260 viewsItchySphincter

Wayne Routledge...coach on 15:52 - Jul 16 by Flashberryjack

"Wayne Routledge got us relegated"

I didn't say that, I said he was a small part of the reason we were relegated, and he was.

You've had a mare son.

Wayne Routledge...coach on 17:57 - Jul 16 with 1251 viewsFlashberryjack

Wayne Routledge...coach on 17:52 - Jul 16 by ItchySphincter

You've had a mare son.

So the players had nothing to do with us being relegated ? yeah right.

Hello

Wayne Routledge...coach on 18:30 - Jul 16 with 1212 viewsDyfnant

Cork could’ve won a gold in the hide & seek olympics during his last season with us.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Wayne Routledge...coach on 18:32 - Jul 16 with 1209 viewsItchySphincter

Wayne Routledge...coach on 17:57 - Jul 16 by Flashberryjack

Reaching.

You’ve had a mare.

Wayne Routledge...coach on 18:32 - Jul 16 with 1209 viewsOldjack

Wayne Routledge...coach on 17:57 - Jul 16 by Flashberryjack

According to Itchy Bollocks it was Ki's fault ,take no notice of him he's a bit dim and knows very little about the beautiful game

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Wayne Routledge...coach on 21:38 - Jul 16 with 1138 viewsItchySphincter

Wayne Routledge...coach on 18:32 - Jul 16 by Oldjack

According to Itchy Bollocks it was Ki's fault ,take no notice of him he's a bit dim and knows very little about the beautiful game

Ki is 100,000,000 times more to blame than Routledge you foul smellling old goat. Got a hardon for Ki you have.

Wayne Routledge...coach on 21:49 - Jul 16 with 1122 viewsRancid

2025 Mayor of Swansea - Wayne Routledge
Wayne Routledge...coach on 21:50 - Jul 16 with 1114 viewsOldjack

Wayne Routledge...coach on 21:38 - Jul 16 by ItchySphincter

Ki is 100,000,000 times more to blame than Routledge you foul smellling old goat. Got a hardon for Ki you have.

No, but i know a decent player when i see one ,you dopey pilchard

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024