Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DC United New Ground 23:13 - Jul 15 with 1982 viewsAl_Bundy

I wonder if any of the SKY revenue has found its way indirectly to the funding of that ground !?
DC United New Ground on 23:22 - Jul 15 with 1963 viewsjasper_T

27/28 investors will be furious if they find out Levein has embezzled their money to fund his other project.
DC United New Ground on 23:24 - Jul 15 with 1959 viewsDippy

Probably.. a Government relations fee to soften for lucrative partnership b*llocks..

Washington Gov't & South Wales rabble mob sticking a rolling pin up each others a*ses.

The question is though.. is it for the communities of Washington & Swansea.. or for financial self indulgence..

Both will be the answer..

Poll: Cooper Out

DC United New Ground on 23:55 - Jul 15 with 1903 viewsBadlands

I suggest this thread is pointless and twisted in equal measure!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

DC United New Ground on 15:19 - Jul 16 with 1576 viewsandypitt56

Lol really?? you actually think that might be the case? You realise that is illegal and they would be in prison if they had done that. Are they good owners? No, Are they taking money out of Swansea and sending it to DC? definitely no
DC United New Ground on 16:00 - Jul 16 with 1490 viewssg1912

DC United New Ground on 23:22 - Jul 15 by jasper_T

27/28 investors will be furious if they find out Levein has embezzled their money to fund his other project.

How do you know the other 28 investors are not directly/indirectly involved with DC United?
DC United New Ground on 16:14 - Jul 16 with 1453 viewstrinityann

Maybe DC will help us in out in future when we bouncing around the lower divisions.
DC United New Ground on 02:24 - Jul 17 with 1174 viewsLoyal

DC United New Ground on 15:19 - Jul 16 by andypitt56

Lol really?? you actually think that might be the case? You realise that is illegal and they would be in prison if they had done that. Are they good owners? No, Are they taking money out of Swansea and sending it to DC? definitely no

Directly or indirectly ... no ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

DC United New Ground on 08:21 - Jul 17 with 1050 viewsAl_Bundy

I doubt very much there is Chinese walls between the two clubs.
Login to get fewer ads

DC United New Ground on 12:31 - Jul 17 with 953 viewsbermudajack

DC United New Ground on 08:21 - Jul 17 by Al_Bundy

I doubt very much there is Chinese walls between the two clubs.

I just happen to be in D.C. this last week, we were told the first game at the Audi stadium was a complete sellout and they were struggling to get tickets for staff etc. We had a little look on the D.C. United website and found two tickets quite easily so we went. Right next to the impressive Capitol baseball ground, kickoff was 8pm on sat night against Vancouver Whitecaps.
Big protest before game by 2 supporters groups who used to receive and distribute tickets to their members who have now been frozen out.
Lots of flags, League 1 standard, plenty of empty seats, mass confusion prior to kickoff where security had been given instruction not to let anyone in with a med to large sized handbag. They were turned away and told to rent non refundable lockers for $18.00, this led to some serious confrontations as most missed the kickoff...
Spoke to loads of D.C. fans, none were aware of our shared owners, no Swans shirts in the club shop, but did meet 3 Swans coaches out there working with their team.
Rooney made his debut, too good for this fodder, 2 cracking goals scored during the game, ended 3-1 to D.C.
Nice stadium, ordered a cold pint of Heineken from my seat 😳👍

Poll: Priority for new manager?

DC United New Ground on 14:48 - Jul 17 with 844 viewsAl_Bundy

DC United New Ground on 12:31 - Jul 17 by bermudajack

I just happen to be in D.C. this last week, we were told the first game at the Audi stadium was a complete sellout and they were struggling to get tickets for staff etc. We had a little look on the D.C. United website and found two tickets quite easily so we went. Right next to the impressive Capitol baseball ground, kickoff was 8pm on sat night against Vancouver Whitecaps.
Big protest before game by 2 supporters groups who used to receive and distribute tickets to their members who have now been frozen out.
Lots of flags, League 1 standard, plenty of empty seats, mass confusion prior to kickoff where security had been given instruction not to let anyone in with a med to large sized handbag. They were turned away and told to rent non refundable lockers for $18.00, this led to some serious confrontations as most missed the kickoff...
Spoke to loads of D.C. fans, none were aware of our shared owners, no Swans shirts in the club shop, but did meet 3 Swans coaches out there working with their team.
Rooney made his debut, too good for this fodder, 2 cracking goals scored during the game, ended 3-1 to D.C.
Nice stadium, ordered a cold pint of Heineken from my seat 😳👍

Seems the chaotic management under these chancers and adding Jenkins into the mix will sorely test us this season again on and off the pitch.

Be interesting if we are bottom 6 by Christmas (which is quite feasible on face value) what the next steps and knee jerk reaction would be by the owners
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024