Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer - undisclosed 12:29 - Jul 16 with 1436 viewsvalleyboy

I see that Bartley’s transfer to West Brom is down as undisclosed

I expect all other transfers will land up the same

I don’t suppose it has anything to do in that Swansea are losing £millions on what they paid for the player

Mesa already £4million down already

With what we paid for Bartley together with what Swansea were paying him in wages, pro-rats to games played. I would think that is another player down as losses
Transfer - undisclosed on 12:33 - Jul 16 with 1420 viewsSwan91

I am pretty sure this is nothing knew..... hasn't it been undisclosed 90% of the time for the past like 8 years? It is usually a surprise when they admit the deals to any transfers in or out.
Transfer - undisclosed on 12:33 - Jul 16 with 1420 viewsDr_Winston

If you're including wage costs in then we've almost never sold a player at a profit. Seems like deliberately manufacturing an extra reason to have a moan for me.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Transfer - undisclosed on 13:33 - Jul 16 with 1289 viewsLandore_Jack

After speaking with Darren, I knew this was the place I wanted to be': Kyle Bartley joins West Brom in £4m deal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5958555/Kyle-Bartley-swaps-Swa

#backtojack

Transfer - undisclosed on 14:09 - Jul 16 with 1199 viewsvalleyboy

Transfer - undisclosed on 12:33 - Jul 16 by Swan91

I am pretty sure this is nothing knew..... hasn't it been undisclosed 90% of the time for the past like 8 years? It is usually a surprise when they admit the deals to any transfers in or out.

It’s reported that Burnley are interested in Clucas

Can’t see them offering anywhere near the £17million that the Swans paid for him
Transfer - undisclosed on 14:18 - Jul 16 with 1169 viewsvalleyboy

Transfer - undisclosed on 12:33 - Jul 16 by Dr_Winston

If you're including wage costs in then we've almost never sold a player at a profit. Seems like deliberately manufacturing an extra reason to have a moan for me.

I only mentioned his salary on the basis that for the 4 years he was registered to play for the Swans he only played on average 5 games per season

I would never have mentioned salaries if the player had played a reasonable amount of games per season
Transfer - undisclosed on 14:29 - Jul 16 with 1124 viewsTom1912

Transfer - undisclosed on 14:09 - Jul 16 by valleyboy

It’s reported that Burnley are interested in Clucas

Can’t see them offering anywhere near the £17million that the Swans paid for him

There's no way we paid £17m. There were a lot of clauses that won't have been met.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024