Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Ayew 12:31 - Jul 16 with 15046 viewsLoyal

You and,your last self obsessed Mrs can fck off as well.
Desperate to leave eh ?
Mercenary cnt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Andre Ayew on 21:51 - Jul 17 with 1662 viewsjazzswan

Meeting with Dean Saunders in Mumbles Tonight at Prezzo - Whatever that means! I saw them both there!
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 21:52]
Andre Ayew on 22:05 - Jul 17 with 1622 viewsGowerjack

Andre Ayew on 01:53 - Jul 17 by E20Jack

I love the selective memory on here.

He was one of the main reasons we stayed up in his first spell. 12 goals in 36 games and looked a cut above most of what we had.

I didn't see many people suggesting they were happy to get rid when West Ham bd 20m+ off the back of that good season. The narrative was ''we can't keep selling our best players'' wasn't it? Now he was a flop?

People need to make their minds up. Or at least start being honest.

Not me.I never rated him trawl back through my posts if you don't believe me.

Selfish, not a team player.

We robbed WHU, it takes a special kind of fûckwit to then buy him back after he'd failed and for more money.

Arise Sir Huw Jenkins you useless venal cûnt.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Andre Ayew on 22:13 - Jul 17 with 1602 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew on 22:05 - Jul 17 by Gowerjack

Not me.I never rated him trawl back through my posts if you don't believe me.

Selfish, not a team player.

We robbed WHU, it takes a special kind of fûckwit to then buy him back after he'd failed and for more money.

Arise Sir Huw Jenkins you useless venal cûnt.

Yet scored some of the most vital goals in our season earning us more than half our points.

You can say he was a flop if you like.

The facts say you are wrong though, but you are entitled to say it of course.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Andre Ayew on 22:14 - Jul 17 with 1599 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew on 18:24 - Jul 17 by swan65split

You are not speaking , you are typing . Wally.

I left the "it" out as it relates to "a modicum of sense", that I feel is total rubbish.

Incorrect, I speak as I type. Try again.

Andre Ayew on 22:15 - Jul 17 with 1586 viewsKerouac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Andre Ayew on 22:17 - Jul 17 with 1579 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew on 16:35 - Jul 17 by Kerouac

As I am sure you understand Perch, I am merely intrigued (having previously stuck it to him before sitting back and watching as he continued ranting for 10+ pages) as to how serious this mental illness of E's actually is.

I wondered, "Could this inbred ever live with somebody else having the last word...no matter how puerile, no matter how insignificant?"

I think we are finding out the answer is "no".
Such is his infantilism.

How long do you suppose he can keep this up for?
Would you like to hazard a guess?
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 16:38]

That’s a weak explanation by someone roundly beaten by sense in a debate that is now clinging on to any sort of sniff of victory by resorting to typing and repeating a single word.

I am not giving you even that as your content doesn’t deserve it. I will continue to respond to your repetitive one word trolling while reminding you that you can always try debating. You are looking the mentally ill kne, not me, kid.

So....

And with that, the troll realises his error and raises the white flag with an emotion masking repeated quip of nothingness.

Thanks for coming by.

(Feel free to add a decent debate to this by the way, it may make the 100 pages easier reading, although repeating yourself is probably the safer bet considering what you have displayed so far).

Andre Ayew on 22:19 - Jul 17 with 1571 viewsKerouac

I give up.

There are actually tears of laughter on my cheeks here.
I have never seen anything like it.

Carry on on your own clown.

Andre Ayew on 22:23 - Jul 17 with 1557 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew on 22:19 - Jul 17 by Kerouac

I give up.

You gave up the moment you resorted to posting the same word over and over again in the hope that your futile approach would end a debate you are losing.

Unluckily for you, doesn’t work like that with me, you have to nulify point and back up yours to win a debate. Needless to say that defeat came in post 1.

As you were.

Login to get fewer ads

Andre Ayew on 22:28 - Jul 17 with 1538 viewsswan65split

Andre Ayew on 22:19 - Jul 17 by Kerouac

I give up.

He is a complete and utter Fosser.
Passes the time hey?

Andre Ayew on 22:30 - Jul 17 with 1527 viewsKerouac

Andre Ayew on 22:28 - Jul 17 by swan65split

He is a complete and utter Fosser.
Passes the time hey?

The bloke is beyond parody

Andre Ayew on 22:34 - Jul 17 with 1506 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew on 22:30 - Jul 17 by Kerouac

The bloke is beyond parody

Imagine someone immune to trolling eh?

I think you will find your tears are frustrated ones.

I extend the offer yet again to return this to a debate, although we both know that is a battle ground you have no chance on. (Not that you have any chance when it comes to trying to end it with nonsense either as my stamina is far greater than yours and I don’t suffer fools).

I am afraid if you want to be victorious here you need to earn it.

Andre Ayew on 22:39 - Jul 17 with 1484 viewsKerouac

*cringes for "Dimi"*

Andre Ayew on 22:41 - Jul 17 with 1477 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew on 22:39 - Jul 17 by Kerouac

*cringes for "Dimi"*

If in doubt doubt, call him a name and refuse to enter into any on topic debate where defeat is a certainly..

Textbook scorned troll.

Andre Ayew on 22:48 - Jul 17 with 1441 viewsKerouac

Andre Ayew on 22:49 - Jul 17 with 1432 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew on 22:48 - Jul 17 by Kerouac

A YouTube video?

The full desperate trolls repertoire in being played through now. How intriguing.

Andre Ayew on 05:51 - Jul 18 with 1319 viewsjack247

Just to give some balance. He didn’t fit into the way we played in his first spell, we often looked lopsided and he drifted out of position a lot. However, he was tenacious and although not a team player in terms of formation and shape, he worked his nuts off every time he got on the pitch, chased lost causes, hassled defenders into mistakes and scored a lot of good goals for us. In fact, a few of his goals were because he had wandered off his wing and popped up in the box when Gomis was occupying centre backs.

I’d find it very hard to judge his first season here as anything but a success.
Andre Ayew on 06:26 - Jul 18 with 1282 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew on 05:51 - Jul 18 by jack247

Just to give some balance. He didn’t fit into the way we played in his first spell, we often looked lopsided and he drifted out of position a lot. However, he was tenacious and although not a team player in terms of formation and shape, he worked his nuts off every time he got on the pitch, chased lost causes, hassled defenders into mistakes and scored a lot of good goals for us. In fact, a few of his goals were because he had wandered off his wing and popped up in the box when Gomis was occupying centre backs.

I don't think anyone could argue with that summary without some external factors clouding that view for whatever reason.

Some even completely made stuff up to justify their ''view'', going through the matches of that season and chalking down vital goal after vital goal against top opposition giving us some of our best PL results was amusing.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 6:28]

Andre Ayew on 09:56 - Jul 18 with 1164 viewsShaky

Andre Ayew on 05:51 - Jul 18 by jack247

He scored 12 premier league goals in that first season. Not spectacular but not bad, and on that basis the dildo brothers pulled 22 big ones out of their trousers and bought him!

The Question of Sport as they say on TV is what happened next?

In the following season he scored 6 prem goals.

In the half season following that 3.

And then comes the big slowmotion car-crash reveal: Huw Jenkins goes out and refunds the purchase which Ayew repays by bagging a total of zero goals in half a season.

Hilarious?

Only that one individual is defending this a good business.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Andre Ayew on 10:01 - Jul 18 with 1152 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew on 09:56 - Jul 18 by Shaky

He scored 12 premier league goals in that first season. Not spectacular but not bad, and on that basis the dildo brothers pulled 22 big ones out of their trousers and bought him!

And then comes the big slowmotion car-crash reveal: Huw Jenkins goes out and refunds the purchase which Ayew repays by bagging a total of zero goals in half a season.

Hilarious?

Nobody has defended anything as good business.

I don’t think I have ever come across a single person that throw themselves so whole heartedly into things without understanding then quite so often as you.

Would you say you do it every day? Or just most days?

Certainly every day I have seen you post you spectacularly miss what has been said, is being said on the concepts even on a basic level of the discussions at hand.

It is quite literally amazing, so at least for that you can be proud.

Now for your own “slow motion reveal” (snigger)... Also your stats are lacking any context what so ever. Those 6 goals, can you tell us in how many starts? And your other stat is wrong, Huw Jenkins refunded nobody their money. Have another go, this time try and get it right.

Tell us, we’re you masquerading as a supporter the first time he was with us? Or has it only been since?
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 10:07]

Andre Ayew on 10:08 - Jul 18 with 1136 viewsjack247

Andre Ayew on 09:56 - Jul 18 by Shaky

Hilarious?

I was referring to his first season here in isolation, as people were arguing that it was a failure. You couldn’t really miss that. I didn’t comment on last season at all.
Andre Ayew on 10:12 - Jul 18 with 1126 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew on 10:08 - Jul 18 by jack247

I was referring to his first season here in isolation, as people were arguing that it was a failure. You couldn’t really miss that. I didn’t comment on last season at all.

You could literally poke old shaky hand with a needle and he’d manage to completely miss the point.

He should rename himself Strawman.

Andre Ayew on 10:23 - Jul 18 with 1097 viewsShaky

Andre Ayew on 10:08 - Jul 18 by jack247

I realise that , but Dimi was arguing that his first season made him worth the punt.

I merely pointed out that his subsequent performance made that punt - how can i put it - unwise.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Andre Ayew on 10:25 - Jul 18 with 1088 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew on 10:23 - Jul 18 by Shaky

I realise that , but Dimi was arguing that his first season made him worth the punt.

I merely pointed out that his subsequent performance made that punt - how can i put it - unwise.

Dimi hasn’t posted after a quick look.

Secondly, nobody on this thread also says what you claimed. Not once has anyone said anything remotely like that here.

You are either lying, or living up to your ever increasing reputation of not understanding any discussion you dive clumsily head first into. Not even on any basic level. Read the threads you imbecile.

Some quotes would be handy.

Ta.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 10:29]

Andre Ayew on 10:35 - Jul 18 with 1054 viewsjack247

Andre Ayew on 10:23 - Jul 18 by Shaky

Did you just reply to the wrong post then?
Andre Ayew on 10:41 - Jul 18 with 1033 viewsShaky

Andre Ayew on 10:25 - Jul 18 by E20Jack

Dimi hasn’t posted after a quick look.

Secondly, nobody on this thread also says what you claimed. Not once has anyone said anything remotely like that here.

You are either lying, or living up to your ever increasing reputation of not understanding any discussion you dive clumsily head first into. Not even on any basic level. Read the threads you imbecile.

Some quotes would be handy.

Ta.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 10:29]

I'm sorry Dim, i was under the impression you thought he was a good signing in January.

If you agree it was a stupid, lazy, money down the shitter decision to re-sign him, we appear to be in complete agreement.

Misology -- It's a bitch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024