Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Ayew 12:31 - Jul 16 with 15004 viewsLoyal

You and,your last self obsessed Mrs can fck off as well.
Desperate to leave eh ?
Mercenary cnt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Andre Ayew on 14:09 - Jul 17 with 1863 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew on 13:54 - Jul 17 by swan65split

Have a downer , a more educated, gentleman would have said Thank you.

I am afraid a better education may lead you to understand the formal and informal slant on words that are 100% correct and stop you from making such a ludicrous post.

So in short, no they probably wouldn’t.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Andre Ayew on 14:11 - Jul 17 with 1846 viewsE20Jack

Oh bless Kerouac is getting all angry again that facts are being used to ruin his nonsensical narrative again.

Bloody facts eh? Dry your eyes kid.

Andre Ayew on 14:18 - Jul 17 with 1824 viewsKerouac

Andre Ayew on 14:11 - Jul 17 by E20Jack

Oh bless Kerouac is getting all angry again that facts are being used to ruin his nonsensical narrative again.

Bloody facts eh? Dry your eyes kid.

I think any neutral reading back will see that I couldn't give two f*cks about your argument ("facts" ), I merely took the time to point out;

- your hypocrisy
- your breathtaking, ill-founded, misguided, arrogance
- that you are in fact a dumbf*ck.

Of course, you know this about yourself...so you choose to deflect.

Have a good day now won't you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Andre Ayew on 14:21 - Jul 17 with 1810 viewsswan65split

Andre Ayew on 14:09 - Jul 17 by E20Jack

I am afraid a better education may lead you to understand the formal and informal slant on words that are 100% correct and stop you from making such a ludicrous post.

So in short, no they probably wouldn’t.

Have another fecker.

Not a problem, I have a long way to go to catch up with the number of ludicrous posts made by yourself .
Andre Ayew on 14:25 - Jul 17 with 1793 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew on 14:18 - Jul 17 by Kerouac

I think any neutral reading back will see that I couldn't give two f*cks about your argument ("facts" ), I merely took the time to point out;

- your hypocrisy
- your breathtaking, ill-founded, misguided, arrogance
- that you are in fact a dumbf*ck.

Of course, you know this about yourself...so you choose to deflect.

Have a good day now won't you

I think any neutral reading this back will see you throwing your toys out of the pram again any time I am proven correct.

No amount of swearing, putting things in bold or underlining non factual parts of your bumf will alter that fact.

There is simply fact in my posts dispelling the type of myths you usually like to peddle. This has failed so you create a nonsense angle and unload your pent up frustrations into it.

I admire your tenacity, but you really don’t even have the basic level of intellectual capacity to meaningly converse with me. No matter how hard you keep trying.

Until next time then when it’s time to blow your load again.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 14:26]

Andre Ayew on 14:31 - Jul 17 with 1755 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew on 14:21 - Jul 17 by swan65split

Have another fecker.

Not a problem, I have a long way to go to catch up with the number of ludicrous posts made by yourself .

But you see facts as ludicrous so yes, a long way, chap.

While we are here I will pour water on another myth peddled on this thread that Andre Ayew was in and out of the side when Guidolin came that season.

A bit misleading really considering Ayew started 12 of the 14 matches scoring 4 in his last 3 games. 2 against Liverpool, 1 against Man City and 1 against West Ham - earning us 7 points from our last remaining 9, cementing us in 12th place.

Andre Ayew on 14:31 - Jul 17 with 1756 viewsKerouac

Andre Ayew on 14:25 - Jul 17 by E20Jack

I think any neutral reading this back will see you throwing your toys out of the pram again any time I am proven correct.

No amount of swearing, putting things in bold or underlining non factual parts of your bumf will alter that fact.

There is simply fact in my posts dispelling the type of myths you usually like to peddle. This has failed so you create a nonsense angle and unload your pent up frustrations into it.

I admire your tenacity, but you really don’t even have the basic level of intellectual capacity to meaningly converse with me. No matter how hard you keep trying.

Until next time then when it’s time to blow your load again.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 14:26]

You are a joke and have become the byword on this site for a "tw*t".
Fact.

Tell yourself whatever fecking fairy stories you like.

"You mention his blinder when we beat West Ham 4-1, yet you haven't mentioned his 2 goals against Liverpool the week before too when we beat them 3-1 and of course equalising against Man City to draw 1-1. "
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 14:34]

Andre Ayew on 14:36 - Jul 17 with 1730 viewsE20Jack

If in doubt, swear, make some stuff to make myself feel better and put some stuff in bold. Nobody will notice.. will they?

(The passage you quote is 100% correct by the way before you embarrass yourself further).

As you were.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 14:37]

Login to get fewer ads

Andre Ayew on 14:39 - Jul 17 with 1709 viewsShaky

It's like lancing a recurrent boil; every few weeks the Dim pus must flow!

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Andre Ayew on 14:42 - Jul 17 with 1693 viewsKerouac

Andre Ayew on 14:36 - Jul 17 by E20Jack

If in doubt, swear, make some stuff to make myself feel better and put some stuff in bold. Nobody will notice.. will they?

(The passage you quote is 100% correct by the way before you embarrass yourself further).

As you were.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 14:37]

"(The passage you quote is 100% correct by the way before you embarrass yourself further).

As you were. "

Stop wasting your time on here and get yourself down the school you utter, complete, "Dimi" .

Andre Ayew on 14:46 - Jul 17 with 1672 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew on 14:39 - Jul 17 by Shaky

It's like lancing a recurrent boil; every few weeks the Dim pus must flow!

Couldn’t have put it better myself old shaky hand.

A Danish man in his fifties trying to desperately seek validation on an internet message board gf a club he does not support in a sinister plot to further his failed CV is certainly a pus flowing situation.

The question regarding whether you thought the fact the Trust was unfairly prejudiced was a particularly difficult conclusion to come to, usually proves a trusty lance at that.

Had time to think of an answer that doesn’t make iou look silly yet? You have had about 7-8 months of wriggling around the question. Surely someone with so much time on his hands to post on a clubs board he does not support could think of one by now? Or are you still hoping Chris will come back to you and stop thinking you are a weirdo if you hang around light enough infecting threads regarding my club?

Again, just curious.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 14:54]

Andre Ayew on 14:51 - Jul 17 with 1654 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew on 14:42 - Jul 17 by Kerouac

"(The passage you quote is 100% correct by the way before you embarrass yourself further).

As you were. "

Stop wasting your time on here and get yourself down the school you utter, complete, "Dimi" .

Oh more bold statements that are 100% accurate. You cut to the core, you really do.

You have now resorted to calling me Dimi? How original, imagine if doing that could make all facts ever said no longer facts. It may even then be worthwhile.

As seen in other posters behaviour, it is the last dying gasps of a poster than simply cannot debate on the level required.

Shame.

Andre Ayew on 14:55 - Jul 17 with 1646 viewsKerouac

Andre Ayew on 14:51 - Jul 17 by E20Jack

Oh more bold statements that are 100% accurate. You cut to the core, you really do.

You have now resorted to calling me Dimi? How original, imagine if doing that could make all facts ever said no longer facts. It may even then be worthwhile.

As seen in other posters behaviour, it is the last dying gasps of a poster than simply cannot debate on the level required.

Shame.

"You have now resorted to calling me Dimi?"

Ashamed of yourself are you?
Seek help.

Andre Ayew on 15:01 - Jul 17 with 1627 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew on 14:55 - Jul 17 by Kerouac

"You have now resorted to calling me Dimi?"

Ashamed of yourself are you?
Seek help.

What on earth is there to be ashamed of? Making factual statements and laughing at the likeable of you desperately trying to troll anyone who speaks a modicum of sense that goes against your narrative?

Calling me names, quoting correct things in bold, making things up - this really isn’t a good look if you are trying to come off as anything other than a desperate flailing troll.

Was that your intention?

Andre Ayew on 15:19 - Jul 17 with 1596 viewsKerouac

Andre Ayew on 15:01 - Jul 17 by E20Jack

What on earth is there to be ashamed of? Making factual statements and laughing at the likeable of you desperately trying to troll anyone who speaks a modicum of sense that goes against your narrative?

Calling me names, quoting correct things in bold, making things up - this really isn’t a good look if you are trying to come off as anything other than a desperate flailing troll.

Was that your intention?

Wally.

Andre Ayew on 15:20 - Jul 17 with 1589 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew on 15:19 - Jul 17 by Kerouac

Wally.

And with that, the troll realises his error and raises the white flag with an emotion masking repeated quip of nothingness.

Thanks for coming.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 15:21]

Andre Ayew on 15:26 - Jul 17 with 1576 viewsKerouac

Andre Ayew on 15:20 - Jul 17 by E20Jack

And with that, the troll realises his error and raises the white flag with an emotion masking repeated quip of nothingness.

Thanks for coming.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 15:21]

Wally.

Andre Ayew on 15:27 - Jul 17 with 1569 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew on 15:26 - Jul 17 by Kerouac

Wally.

Thanks for coming by.

(Feel free to add a decent debate to this by the way, it may make the 100 pages easier reading, although repeating yourself is probably the safer bet considering what you have displayed so far).

Andre Ayew on 16:01 - Jul 17 with 1534 viewsKerouac

Andre Ayew on 15:27 - Jul 17 by E20Jack

Thanks for coming by.

(Feel free to add a decent debate to this by the way, it may make the 100 pages easier reading, although repeating yourself is probably the safer bet considering what you have displayed so far).

Wally.

Andre Ayew on 16:24 - Jul 17 with 1489 viewsmoonie

Famous Wallys

Barnes
Andre Ayew on 16:35 - Jul 17 with 1468 viewsKerouac

Andre Ayew on 16:24 - Jul 17 by moonie

Famous Wallys

Barnes

As I am sure you understand Perch, I am merely intrigued (having previously stuck it to him before sitting back and watching as he continued ranting for 10+ pages) as to how serious this mental illness of E's actually is.

I wondered, "Could this inbred ever live with somebody else having the last word...no matter how puerile, no matter how insignificant?"

I think we are finding out the answer is "no".
Such is his infantilism.

How long do you suppose he can keep this up for?
Would you like to hazard a guess?
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 16:38]

Andre Ayew on 17:14 - Jul 17 with 1406 viewsSwanjaxs

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-reveal-u

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Andre Ayew on 17:25 - Jul 17 with 1380 viewsKerouac

Andre Ayew on 16:24 - Jul 17 by moonie

Famous Wallys

Barnes

Downes

Andre Ayew on 18:24 - Jul 17 with 1313 viewsswan65split

Andre Ayew on 15:01 - Jul 17 by E20Jack

Was that your intention?

You are not speaking , you are typing . Wally.

I left the "it" out as it relates to "a modicum of sense", that I feel is total rubbish.
Andre Ayew on 21:42 - Jul 17 with 1177 viewsSwansea93

Still no actual quotes from Ayew? Safe to say he probably said nothing then.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024