Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Ayew 12:31 - Jul 16 with 14905 viewsLoyal

You and,your last self obsessed Mrs can fck off as well.
Desperate to leave eh ?
Mercenary cnt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Andre Ayew on 10:51 - Jul 18 with 1567 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew on 10:41 - Jul 18 by Shaky

I'm sorry Dim, i was under the impression you thought he was a good signing in January.

If you agree it was a stupid, lazy, money down the shitter decision to re-sign him, we appear to be in complete agreement.

I have absolutely no opinion on it due to the fact I have absolutely no idea what our options were when it looked clear we were faced with the drop. But the discussion is about his first spell here, as another person has had to painfully point out to you.

But nice to see you admit you don’t have the first clue about what is being discussed this time.

Apology accepted, think (and read) before you post in yet another thread next and there will no need to come grovelling.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Andre Ayew on 10:53 - Jul 18 with 1563 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew on 10:35 - Jul 18 by jack247

Did you just reply to the wrong post then?

Andre Ayew on 11:04 - Jul 18 with 1528 viewsShaky

Andre Ayew on 10:35 - Jul 18 by jack247

Did you just reply to the wrong post then?

Nope, I have a few things to do, and was planning for a Dim-Lite day.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Andre Ayew on 11:10 - Jul 18 with 1512 viewsShaky

Andre Ayew on 10:51 - Jul 18 by E20Jack

I have absolutely no opinion on it due to the fact I have absolutely no idea what our options were when it looked clear we were faced with the drop. But the discussion is about his first spell here, as another person has had to painfully point out to you.

But nice to see you admit you don’t have the first clue about what is being discussed this time.

Apology accepted, think (and read) before you post in yet another thread next and there will no need to come grovelling.

"I have absolutely no opinion on it due to the fact I have absolutely no idea what our options were when it looked clear we were faced with the drop"

I hate to break it to you, Dim, but everybody knows that is a lie, because everybody has heard you repeat you defence of Jenkins actions to literally nauseating lengths.

We have had this discussion at least times previously, where you concocted the argument that Ayew's form after he left for WHU didn;t matter at all, because the player was worth what he was worth and form and performance didn't enter into it.

Did you repeat that position verbatim in his thread? I have neither the time or the inclination to read carefully though your mindless and tediously repetitive drivel to find out.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Andre Ayew on 11:24 - Jul 18 with 1481 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew on 11:10 - Jul 18 by Shaky

"I have absolutely no opinion on it due to the fact I have absolutely no idea what our options were when it looked clear we were faced with the drop"

I hate to break it to you, Dim, but everybody knows that is a lie, because everybody has heard you repeat you defence of Jenkins actions to literally nauseating lengths.

We have had this discussion at least times previously, where you concocted the argument that Ayew's form after he left for WHU didn;t matter at all, because the player was worth what he was worth and form and performance didn't enter into it.

Did you repeat that position verbatim in his thread? I have neither the time or the inclination to read carefully though your mindless and tediously repetitive drivel to find out.

There is no lies here Shaky hand, apart from you claiming a load of your usual far fetched nonsense.

So to sum up, you are posting on the wrong thread here, yes? You now claiming to be trolling a discussion about his first spell here with an unrelated statement of fact held at the time of the event and since? Our discussion, if you can call it that (I can’t believe we are going through this yet again), was regarding your incorrect assumption that a players worth is binary and set rigidly depending on goal tally in uniform manner. Remember, it’s when you got all confused and stated that me using the word “binary” was bamboozling you with technical terms or something to that effect.

If you wanted to continue that discussion why not resurrect (oh sorry, wrong choice of word, I know you are still probably a bit raw) that thread and continue the discussion - to jog the memory (and possibly provide my answer at the same time) it was the one you ran away from when you were asked about whether you felt the Trust being unfairly prejudiced was a tricky concept to reach.

Now by all means, dig up the thread and we can continue it, or stop boring us all with your daily clumsy grasp of any thread you infect and having to have them meticulous explained before you realise you are either talking rubbish or completely misunderstood the topic.

Advice.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 11:35]

Andre Ayew on 11:46 - Jul 8 with 1053 viewsSwanseaman

Good article here about Andre, this is the type of media the club should be pumping out to drum up interest in him:

http://hbtvghana.com/ayew-ghanas-mister-consistent/

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024