Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
18 days 07:22 - Jul 17 with 4509 viewsbuilthjack

Closing in

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

18 days on 16:36 - Jul 17 with 1423 viewsKerouac

18 days on 16:31 - Jul 17 by Drizzy

You've embarrassed yourself enough on here. I'll await the next dribbling outburst from you (a self-proclaimed liberal ) before you go into hiding. Again.

"hiding"?
OK, you Dizzy f*ck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

18 days on 16:39 - Jul 17 with 1412 viewsFireboy2

Fvck me

Silly season has started early
18 days on 16:44 - Jul 17 with 1392 viewsraynor94

Absolutely ruining another tidy thread, surely time for something to be done about this pair

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

18 days on 16:59 - Jul 17 with 1368 viewsKerouac

18 days on 16:44 - Jul 17 by raynor94

Absolutely ruining another tidy thread, surely time for something to be done about this pair

If you look back, I was contributing to this thread.
What did E/Dimi contribute exactly?

It is always this fella involved in these things isn't it.

18 days on 17:48 - Jul 17 with 1307 viewsFireboy2

18 days on 16:59 - Jul 17 by Kerouac

If you look back, I was contributing to this thread.
What did E/Dimi contribute exactly?

It is always this fella involved in these things isn't it.

You could put e20/res on ignore
18 days on 17:51 - Jul 17 with 1299 viewsKerouac

18 days on 17:48 - Jul 17 by Fireboy2

You could put e20/res on ignore

I know.
I've ignored him plenty without having to use the 'ignore' function.

I was just interested this time whether it was possible for his ego to accept that he wouldn't have the last word.

18 days on 18:22 - Jul 17 with 1264 viewsKingBony

18 days on 17:51 - Jul 17 by Kerouac

I know.
I've ignored him plenty without having to use the 'ignore' function.

I was just interested this time whether it was possible for his ego to accept that he wouldn't have the last word.

Wally

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

18 days on 18:27 - Jul 17 with 1259 viewsFireboy2

18 days on 18:22 - Jul 17 by KingBony

Wally

Login to get fewer ads

18 days on 19:53 - Jul 17 with 1191 viewsbuilthjack

18 days on 14:53 - Jul 17 by Kerouac

"More severance pay"

He only had a month left!
Do you understand any-f*cking-thing-at-all about the real world

There you go 'Builth', a guaranteed 20 pager now.

Go on E, we all want to see you make a complete 'Dimi' of yourself,
the floor...
is fecking...
yours.

Just 20?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

18 days on 20:00 - Jul 17 with 1180 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

18 days on 21:32 - Jul 17 with 1103 viewsspiderboy

Just had a quick look on this forum to catch up and see if I have missed anything.
No,still the same..theres some right headcases on here.
18 days on 22:11 - Jul 17 with 1069 viewsE20Jack

18 days on 15:52 - Jul 17 by Kerouac

Wally.

And with that, the troll realises his error and raises the white flag with an emotion masking repeated quip of nothingness.

Thanks for coming by.

(Feel free to add a decent debate to this by the way, it may make the 100 pages easier reading, although repeating yourself is probably the safer bet considering what you have displayed so far).

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

18 days on 22:17 - Jul 17 with 1063 viewsKerouac

18 days on 22:11 - Jul 17 by E20Jack

And with that, the troll realises his error and raises the white flag with an emotion masking repeated quip of nothingness.

Thanks for coming by.

(Feel free to add a decent debate to this by the way, it may make the 100 pages easier reading, although repeating yourself is probably the safer bet considering what you have displayed so far).

18 days on 22:21 - Jul 17 with 1047 viewsE20Jack

18 days on 22:17 - Jul 17 by Kerouac

A smiley this time? How quaint.

Anyone would think you are stuck. You don’t get away with this on my watch as you will learn. If you come into a thread with all guns blazing shooting bullets of pure stupidity then you better be prepared to back that up, resorting to trolling when you can’t put together any reasoning for your utterings wont get you out of it.

I will reply every single time, highlighting the pathetic nature of your reply. Unlike you, I couldn’t give a monkeys what others think while doing it. Plus it’s the morning here and I’m fresh as a daisy.

Let’s go.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 22:51]

18 days on 22:23 - Jul 17 with 1047 viewsKerouac

Comedy Gold.

18 days on 22:27 - Jul 17 with 1039 viewsE20Jack

18 days on 22:23 - Jul 17 by Kerouac

Comedy Gold.

Aren’t you just.

18 days on 23:11 - Jul 17 with 995 viewsFireboy2

18 days on 14:13 - Jul 17 by E20Jack

We have been relegated you moron and have appointed a manager relatively recently.

Keep up will you?

Im sure kerouac knows this chris

And imo he has a point in stating that it could be a fvckfest

We still have the bulk of last seasons relegation squad

That squad imo got us relegated because it didnt have the guts to fight to win enough games to keep us up

Most of these players definitely dont have to guts to play in the championship as its again imo tougher physically than the PL

When we finally got potter i was quite positive but now only 18 days to go im quite pessimistic as we have signed just 2 players got rid of just 2 and needing to get rid of alot more high earners

Im just hoping that potter has been told we will get rid of the high earners so he can get his choices in

We all know how nosey bonk works does potter though

So going back to my original point,i think your lambasting of Kerouac is a bit disingenuous tbh because i think he isnt far off the mark
18 days on 23:48 - Jul 17 with 973 viewsLoyal

18 days on 14:03 - Jul 17 by Kerouac

We seem to be going on a pre-season tour with a load of youngsters + 18 senior pros, of which only about 6 want to play for us.

Another f*ckfest heading our way unless Potter performs some miracles in the transfer market.

Well they know the ones who want out. Leave the bleating fckrs at home, fck em, exclude them from training and tell them to get their half assed agents to find them clubs.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

18 days on 00:12 - Jul 18 with 951 viewsKerouac

18 days on 23:48 - Jul 17 by Loyal

Well they know the ones who want out. Leave the bleating fckrs at home, fck em, exclude them from training and tell them to get their half assed agents to find them clubs.

that is exactly where I am coming from.

F*ck taking them, setting a bad example to our youngsters and helping these leeches get fit for their new clubs.
Leave them at home and make their lives as uncomfortable as possible until they leave.
F*ck their agents, our people should be out there touting them about.

People talk on here as if there is nothing anyone can do except lie there and get pissed on by these excuses for "professionals".
Get up off your arse and get nasty Swansea City.
Get proactive and get a fecking move on.
Give Potter a bloody chance.

18 days on 06:03 - Jul 18 with 896 viewsbuilthjack

17 days to go and we are still on the 2nd page. Up your fcking act E20.

18 days on 06:24 - Jul 18 with 873 viewsE20Jack

18 days on 23:11 - Jul 17 by Fireboy2

That squad imo got us relegated because it didnt have the guts to fight to win enough games to keep us up

Most of these players definitely dont have to guts to play in the championship as its again imo tougher physically than the PL

When we finally got potter i was quite positive but now only 18 days to go im quite pessimistic as we have signed just 2 players got rid of just 2 and needing to get rid of alot more high earners

Im just hoping that potter has been told we will get rid of the high earners so he can get his choices in

So going back to my original point,i think your lambasting of Kerouac is a bit disingenuous tbh because i think he isnt far off the mark

Isn't far off the mark with what? That we haven't signed many players?

Hardly takes Columbo to spot that.

I am giving the obvious reasons staring him in the face as to why.

18 days on 07:12 - Jul 18 with 840 viewsAnotherJohn

I knew that E-numbers were bad for us, but this is getting ridiculous.
18 days on 09:55 - Jul 18 with 726 viewsAlfieMooresSon

18 days on 14:48 - Jul 17 by E20Jack

So now you are saying we should have sacked another manager and paid yet more severance pay? Then having to pay more compensation for Potter... Then wanting signings?

I think you just answered the question regarding being aware of anything outside your bedroom.

A resounding no.

We are now in the position with a Manager starting too late, and no players in and players we want to move still here, it's a fecking mess.

We were too late appointing Potter now we won't be properly prepared for the stat of one of the most important seasons in our history!!!
18 days on 09:58 - Jul 18 with 725 viewsAlfieMooresSon

18 days on 23:11 - Jul 17 by Fireboy2

Spot on!
18 days on 10:01 - Jul 18 with 719 viewsLeonWasGod

Repeat of the last 2 seasons closing in fast - looking like last minute scrabbling around trying to get key players out the door and then maybe a couple of panic buys.

Can't say I'm surprised about how it's shaping up though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024